Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

On 2022-02-08 at 5:29 PM, PawelS said:

I think I'll introduce a 3 day timeout when waiting for a reply. So If I get no answer until tomorrow (about 14 hours from now), I'll progress the story anyway. I understand we all have our lives and so on, but it's not like something terrible will happen to your characters if I do it, and I don't want to keep the other players waiting for too long.

So... Have we gone past this time out phase? :ooh: 

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine I thought @abrony-mouse was going to post soon, as he posted in some other RP threads. Also lately I'm highly concerned about the current world events, so taking a little break from this RP seemed like a good idea to me. But now that you remind me of it, I think I'll start posting more often again.

• Brohoof 1

sorry for the slowness ponies - am enjoying reading through and catching up on this :) 

Loving Duster Lawn!

A brief silly summary :P 

First quest is cake!

Dr Professor Ocean Clue Dream wishes to know the purpose of this... cake, if that is its real name.

We have answered the questions of who was last seen with cake (maid - Duster Lawn) and where it was (corridor). Shouldn't be too tricky to track it down after that 

With an ear flop and a tail flutter Kuya's pony sense tells informs him that he has an itchy snout. 

Dr Lieutenant Professor Ocean Clue Dream demands to know which maid had the cake. Also she demotes Kuya to an Doctor Investigator Assistant of Pony Geometry due to his insistence on investigating cute tangents.

With an ear flop and a tummy rumble Kuya's pony sense tells him to commit petty theft. The Dr of many names wisely decides today is not the day for punishing pizza theft (since it is a day for investigating cake theft).

Samurai blades himself a cherry flavoured cake... to confuse his enemies.

Mango continues to impersonate her namesake. She is orange and apparently present. Nopony eats her. 

Dr Private Lieutenant Professor Ocean Clue Dream the Third quests cakewards - Duster Lawn is in the north wing.

With an ear flop and a flank wiggle Kuya's pony sense tells him today is the day to commit sexual assault. The many named Doctor informs him that he is mistaken.

Dr Private Lieutenant Professor Ocean Cluenicus Broken Dream the Third investigates Duster and establishes that she is a pony. A pony who delivered her cake to Celestia's chambers. We have a last known location of the cake. The team closes in.  

With an ear flop and a knee jerk Kuya's pony sense tells him today is the day to commit aggravated trespass.

Samurai slices through the castle to find his comrades. Nopony can stand in his way. 

Dr Private Lieutenant Investigator Professor Ocean Cluenicus Broken Dream the Third agrees that the cake may have been misplaced prior to delivery. To the kitchens! 

Mango mangoes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Samurai blades himself a cherry flavoured cake... to confuse his enemies.

Samurai slices through the castle to find his comrades. Nopony can stand in his way. 

I approve this humorous interpretation of my OC. :proud: Also, dually noted, do not eat the mango.

Edited by Samurai Equine

240_F_353793161_eaxvBjgvsnNIKQj6SjQLujNT

to mango
/ˈmaŋɡəʊ/
verb
to embrace the spirit of the party loving mango fruit and present a cheerful, fleshy, oval, orange furry pony face to the world and wear a party hat.
to impersonate Mango the pony.

2 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

240_F_353793161_eaxvBjgvsnNIKQj6SjQLujNT

to mango
/ˈmaŋɡəʊ/
verb
to embrace the spirit of the party loving mango fruit and present a cheerful, fleshy, oval, orange furry pony face to the world and wear a party hat.
to impersonate Mango the pony.

Just mango with it @PawelS

No one can escape the mango

When a mango mangoes.. you know it's gonna mango...

@Kujamih The idea was that Pony Sense can warn you before something bad happens to you, so you can avoid it, like it happened with Pinkie and things falling from the sky. But now I used it in a different way, because I think it's good for the story (also you mention using it in almost every post, so I thought I'd finally do it).

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

@Kujamih The idea was that Pony Sense can warn you before something bad happens to you, so you can avoid it, like it happened with Pinkie and things falling from the sky. But now I used it in a different way, because I think it's good for the story (also you mention using it in almost every post, so I thought I'd finally do it).

Pinkie sense dosn't only warn her of danger... It warns her of random stuff I believe... And and them random stuff happens randomly.... So I randomly activate pony sense.. if it fails nothing happens or something random or bad happens...if it's at a success maybe it'll warn me ahead or lead me to a better place or solution...is how I pictured it 😂

• Brohoof 1

The last pony who saw Cake-chan alive was Duster who placed her in custody. There were several moments when she could have been abducted before reaching the Princess or she could have been taken when in the chambers.

But who has a motive to interfere with Cake-chan?

Mango surveys the cakey crime scene. Any hastily covered up cream-splattered hoof-prints or any pony with jam on their hooves?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

The last pony who saw Cake-chan alive was Duster who placed her in custody. There were several moments when she could have been abducted before reaching the Princess or she could have been taken when in the chambers.

But who has a motive to interfere with Cake-chan?

Mango surveys the cakey crime scene. Any hastily covered up cream-splattered hoof-prints or any pony with jam on their hooves?

Why are you posting here, when you should post where your character can interact?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

Why are you posting here, when you should post where your character can interact?

I think it was meant as a summary of the latest events, @abrony-mouse also made a post in the in-character thread.

@Kujamih

Please don't steal my turn

What do you mean? There is no set order of posting, the players can post whenever they have time and will to do so. I will take into account when someone who posted later has more "right" to do something first though.

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-03-17 at 8:31 AM, PawelS said:

@Kujamih

What do you mean? There is no set order of posting, the players can post whenever they have time and will to do so. I will take into account when someone who posted later has more "right" to do something first though.

In a way... It's not that grave though but in a much more heavier plot or along the way it might get chaotic.

I initiated the roll and I found out that the tray was there.

Dr. Clue investigated and didn't even roll and found the tray already not waiting for your GM.

So it kinda stole my role and applied it to hers... Yes again not that grave. But might cause problems if not corrected and how one plays this game. It might be alright for other roleplaying. But this one has game mechanics.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

In a way... It's not that grave though but in a much more heavier plot or along the way it might get chaotic.

I initiated the roll and I found out that the tray was there.

Dr. Clue investigated and didn't even roll and found the tray already not waiting for your GM.

So it kinda stole my role and applied it to hers... Yes again not that grave. But might cause problems if not corrected and how one plays this game. It might be alright for other roleplaying. But this one has game mechanics.

(I'm just explaining btw and trying to understand the game mechanics, I ain't mad or anything btw;).)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih I understand what you mean, you can say that Dr. Clue didn't know the trolley was there at that moment. But it should be easy to find anyway, and nothing wrong happened to the story because of that, so I didn't do anything about it.

The rules are here mostly to add some unpredictability and prevent the characters from being OP (not what the tooltip says), and I'm not going to be very strict about them. If there's a slight violation of the rules that doesn't break the story or allow you to do something important that you shouldn't be able to, then I'll let it slip (and sometimes I can bend the rules myself a little). The goal of this RP is to have fun, the game mechanics is of secondary importance.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

yay a forum RP quest that actually completes under 10 pages :pinkie: tabletop rps are the best :3

Celestia better give us a more challenging one next time. That one was... 

Spoiler

a piece of cake :)

congrats Kuya on figuring that one out. had not considered that Duster might have lost it in transit.

8 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

yay a forum RP quest that actually completes under 10 pages :pinkie: tabletop rps are the best :3

Celestia better give us a more challenging one next time. That one was... 

Hide contents

a piece of cake :)

congrats Kuya on figuring that one out. had not considered that Duster might have lost it in transit.

Dumb luck wins the dayB)

• Brohoof 1