Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

make a dice role instead who will get tired first though. Kuya would evade and use heal as much as he has too. he won't fight back.

he wants to see how many punches would it take before Clue tires down.

Dr. clue did made a flurry of punches. so punch away.

@PawelS

so maybe if kuya successfully evades she gets tired and loses "will power" while if she hits me I lose "stamina " who ever reaches zero I guess wins. If at a point kuya would reach critical stamina he would heal himself. so dice roll till the fates have decided the winner of this pointless scuffle! 😂

@Kujamih I'll do it when I know that the others don't want to intervene. Also healing doesn't work that way, it's not like a video game where you click an icon and get healed instantly. It requires some effort and concentration, and you can't do it during combat. As for the Inner Strength ability: yes, if you faint it does help you recover from it faster.

• Brohoof 1

@Ocean Wavedream

Forgive my OC for being so forward. Your character is a royal guard and a detective, right? I just figured, since our OCs are of similar status, they should know each other. At least casually. Maybe they've never talked before, but they should have at least seen each other in the castle a few times.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Perhaps, but you did say that Samurai lived in Japone and Dr. Clue lives in Canterlot, so they might be a bit too far away from each other. (Unless if Dr. Clue has visited Samurai's hometown to solve a mystery of some sort.)

@Kujamih

28 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

"we should keep it kid friendly here."

Why are you talking about goats? And ape appendages? You do realize that Kuya had said that outloud, right? Everypony is going to think of him as the drunk character of the group.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

@Ocean Wavedream

True, but as a samurai, he has sworn absolute loyalty to Princess Celestia above all others. So he has visited the castle a few times to get orders from her directly. Granted, it's not often. Most of the time, any orders she has goes through official channels so that Samurai doesn't have to leave Japone. But he has been there a few times, regardless. :twi:

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

@Kujamih

Oh at first I thought that was the point, like Kuya was the kind of pony that would make references to things that the characters wouldn't understand but the players would.

nah I don't intend him to be the ancestor of pinkie pie:laugh:

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

@Kujamih My comment about the guards was just a joke, don't take it too seriously :mlp_smile:

...but I don't take things seriously:laugh:... that's why it bugged me when I have to proof read now and make my words accurate:unamused:

(edited)
4 hours ago, Kujamih said:

...but I don't take things seriously:laugh:... that's why it bugged me when I have to proof read now and make my words accurate:unamused:

You don't have to do it, we're doing this RP for fun, and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do things in a certain way. Just do what you think works best for us all to enjoy it.

@Samurai Equine @abrony-mouse I'm going to start the meeting with Celestia soon, so it's your last chance to do something before that.

Edited by PawelS

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

You don't have to do it, we're doing this RP for fun, and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do things in a certain way. Just do what you think works best for us all to enjoy it.

@Samurai Equine @abrony-mouse I'm going to start the meeting with Celestia soon, so it's your last chance to do something before that.

PAAHAHAHA... mmmm nahh I have too and it's okay. it won't be fun if others keeps on interpreting things wrong if I don't correct myself:muffins:

• Brohoof 1