Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who like eating ice cream during winter

ManaMinori

I’ll get straight to the point- I think they’re nuts! I don’t understand how anyone can like eating anything cold during winter to make themselves even colder! (And I love the cold compared to summer!) but I’d rather eat soup and hot chocolate and other hot things in winter. That’s what they’re made for- you eat hot things in winter and cold things in summer. YOU EAT ICE CREAM IN THE SUMMER!!! 

You should hear about what I used to do in college. I did a lot of running and was very hot when I came inside, so I turned on the AC to max inside my dorm room and soon enough it was freezing cold in there. I didn't keep it on all day, just like a hour or so, and I did that a few times during the winter. Don't worry, I did this in the second semester when I didn't have a roommate so I didn't freeze anyone aside from myself.

Also, I am guilty of eating ice cream in the winter as well as drinking cold beverages like iced tea.

Very very slightly off topic (Not much of an ice-cream eater) I don't care what day of the year it is. I WILL have my Iced Coffee. This is the literal truth. Several years ago I went for a walk during a snow storm. I stopped and got my iced coffee. On the way home I carried the cup very carefully as I drank it. It was hysterical how the snow accumulated on it!

As a good friend of me always says: "Ice cream always goes". Yes, I have no problem eating ice cream even when it snows and it's cold. I eat when I'm in the mood for it and not when the season or people expect me to eat it. I'm my own pony

Additionally: It has been already pointed out, that there are areas of the world where it doesn't get really cold during winter. Also are you aware that the seasons of the southern hemisphere are flipped in contrast to the northern one?  So from these two points you can see there is a bit more flavor to this. So summer and winter occur at different times and also are different for people around the globe.

I lived in California my whole like so eating Ice Cream in the winter wasn't out of the ordinary. I live in Wisconsin now though so I don't know how different it would be. It's below 0 right now though so no way I'd do it right now

• Brohoof 1

Temperature is not a variable in the consumption of sweet treats with the confines of a climate controlled abode.

I don't think I consume it anymore or less than any other time of the year if we're talking about the creamy stuff.

Plus, you can just store it outdoors if it's freezing, and the trick to a perfect cup of cocoa is a scoop of icecream in it.

I eat ice cream in winter. I usually don't eat it outside though (but that is mostly true in the summer as well). Beside, my room is usually slightly warmer in winter than in summer, so why not? I also dislike heat, 20-21C is pretty much my upper limit for room temperature, hotter than that I may need a fan.

I never understood the bafflement of this.

If you like ice cream, eat it whenever you want. There isn't anything wrong with eating it in the winter or fall. You want it? Eat it. It's just food.

• Brohoof 2