Happy Hearts and Hooves day 2023 - Your Matches - The Gathering

Ice Princess Silky

27 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:took a deep breath before saying"well when you are a little alicorn have no parents around to help you learn these spells or at lease a teacher you might have trouble controling your abilities I try imagining where I wanted to be but not where I was hoping I would go I wanted to the dragon lands but I ended up over a volcano nearly falling into lava good thing there was a cliff I landed on and  long distant teleportation gets me dizzy "

That reply from her wasn't something Sophie was expecting "O-Oh" she stutters while her ears fold flat against her head "Well.. I'm pretty sure there are some unicorns that would love to teach an alicorn! I mean, alicorns sure something very special! you guys can fly AND use magic! how awesome is that?!" Sophie replies with a warm smile. Her smile would fade soon again as she hears the part with the volcano "That's really dangerous! I'm so happy that everything went well with you! because you sure are an awesome alicorn! also a very brave one! I'm proud of you!" Sophie says softly with a smile "If you want, I'd love to help you out finding an unicorn or even an alicorn that teaches you how to do magic!" 

• Brohoof 1

@Skylight Scintillate@Dynamo Pad@AuroraGlimmer

The vines do in fact immobilize the changeling, pinning it to the ground as it fruitlessly tried to struggle against them. Nebel was about to turn away when he noticed a small flower that had formed on one of the vines. It glowed a pale yellow colour that bears a similar resemblance to his mane. Inside the flower, there was a gem, the source of the glow he saw from the outside. Noticing that several other ponies in the group had received gems much alike their own colour palettes, Nebel grabbed the gem, careful not to use his magic, wanting to avoid any undesirable effects much like ones he had experienced in the past.

The unicorn would reconvene with his newly formed group of friends as the action died down from the changeling attack. “Hey everypony, look what I found! I have one of these, too.” He announced to his friends as he held the gem in his hoof. “There must be a use for all these gems later. I wonder what that’ll be.” He thought aloud.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

That reply from her wasn't something Sophie was expecting "O-Oh" she stutters while her ears fold flat against her head "Well.. I'm pretty sure there are some unicorns that would love to teach an alicorn! I mean, alicorns sure something very special! you guys can fly AND use magic! how awesome is that?!" Sophie replies with a warm smile. Her smile would fade soon again as she hears the part with the volcano "That's really dangerous! I'm so happy that everything went well with you! because you sure are an awesome alicorn! also a very brave one! I'm proud of you!" Sophie says softly with a smile "If you want, I'd love to help you out finding an unicorn or even an alicorn that teaches you how to do magic!" 

Silverspark:thinking about this but she can sense what is really in another ponies heart and @Sophie H. and she was right about one thing alicorns are pretty amazing remembering stories of how powerful one can be from Princess Twilight then Cadence and Luna then the biggest and the wisest alicorn  princess Celestia and then there is another alicorn child Flurryheart might few years older then Silverspark "yet the only alicorns we know so far are the princesses other then Flurryheart and my self how many little alicorns do you know is running around "she soon looked the sky ears fold back as she touched her necklace with her hoof

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @GeneralDirection @Sir Hugsalot @Skylight Scintillate @ChrysalisM

Caramel would stop in her tracks and turn to face theChangeling that was about to charge at Ix "Didn't you all hear me before?" she would growl, "I will not allow you to harm our new friend!" she'd say, standing in front of Ix and beginning to charge a spell "guys, I might need a litlte help here" she'd say, "Can you cover me?"

• Brohoof 2

@Stone Cold Steve Jobs

"I don't see anything out there, not at the moment anyway," Gust said as he turned to take a closer look at the shattered glass around them and the broken lantern nearby. "Hey, is that? That's Vibrant's lantern. It even still has those strange glowing stones inside." He reached down to pick them up. "Let's make sure to ask him about them later. For now, I think we should focus on getting out of here." He turned back the way they came, landing on the ground again once he was safely outside the area covered in glass. "Anya, what do you say we head back and see if anypony else has found anything."

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Moonlight Wane said:

"Hi. Sorry if I scared you. I was hiding from changelings. I'm Moonlight Wane." He says as he fully comes out of the bush.

@TheRockARooster @Brony Number 42 @Sparklefan1234 @Tao 

Raven was a little relieved. "Ok, what are you doing here? Do you know what's going on? Do you know how to get out of this maze? My plan was to keep going in this direction and see what happens."

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Raven said:

@TheRockARooster @Brony Number 42 @Sparklefan1234 @Tao 

Raven was a little relieved. "Ok, what are you doing here? Do you know what's going on? Do you know how to get out of this maze? My plan was to keep going in this direction and see what happens."

Wane shakes his head, causing the leaves on his mane to fall down.

"I don't know what happened. I got trapped in the maze and found what looked like a hive. I didn't want to get closer, but I saw a parasprite coming out, so I started following it. But then I heard changelings approaching, and I lost the parasprite while hiding from them. I was blindly exploring the maze after that, until I heard your group."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Wane said:

Wane shakes his head, causing the leaves on his mane to fall down.

"I don't know what happened. I got trapped in the maze and found what looked like a hive. I didn't want to get closer, but I saw a parasprite coming out, so I started following it. But then I heard changelings approaching, and I lost the parasprite while hiding from them. I was blindly exploring the maze after that, until I heard your group."

@Brony Number 42 @Sparklefan1234 @Tao

Two things.

First, give me back my stick.

Second, you mentioned changelings?

• Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, An impersonating changeling said:

As Aurora attempted to escape last changeling would suddenly pull Ix. "You're not going anywhere, traitor!" it hissed. It seemed unaware as of now what happened to the other one left standing. It did not understand the concept of loyalty the ponies already well developing along with Ix, thinking that she'll just be left behind at changeling's mercy. 

Ix panics & bites the changeling. "That's for assuming my gender!"

• Brohoof 2

On 2/24/2023 at 10:01 PM, Tree Song said:

"That's good!" Tree Song gave her flower to @Astral Soul. "Now if we put both flowers into the tea and drink it, we can make our wishes come true, and we'll become best friends forever!" She said excitedly, and threw her flower into the teapot, expecting Astral to do the same.

@Silly Druid

Astral felt excited and happy hearing this and smiled at Tree Song. He needed a moment to process, but then he took his flower and put it into the teapot as well

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Caramel would stop in her tracks and turn to face theChangeling that was about to charge at Ix "Didn't you all hear me before?" she would growl, "I will not allow you to harm our new friend!" she'd say, standing in front of Ix and beginning to charge a spell "guys, I might need a litlte help here" she'd say, "Can you cover me?"

Vibrant would see that the time for music is over. He heard Caramel's call for aid, so he quickly flew towards the remaining changeling and smacked it across the face with his guitar. The wood was sturdy fortunately, so there was only a small dent in one spot, easy to fix. Fortunately his proper instrument he has given to @Sophie H.before all this happened... he hopes she keeps that one safe.

The hit made changeling completely defenseless for what's to come. Its hooves were already held by the veins, all it could do is watch.

Then Vibrant shouted to his team "Hurry up, everypony! @AuroraGlimmerCaramel, this one is Yours to finish off! Everypony else, let's get ready, we better not stay here for too long!". He was already ready at the exit, looking around if all the corridors are clear. So far he saw nothing but darkness there, it seems like there were only 5 sent after them. A surprisingly low amount given how many ponies were gathered. 

• Brohoof 1

Listening to the commotion of theories about the potential mane six being on the other end caused Silky to furrow her brow in a ponder. Could this be true? Were these some missing gems that would allow them to find freedom and access to some legendary heroes? Her heart would race as she'd try to find some kind of connection to this. Gently brushing away more and more dust and vines blocking the view. Sophie's gem fit in and it glowed, adding a source of guiding light to anypony nearby. 

But the little pegasus was silent. Trying to shove her own gem into the sockets. None of them were working. None of them were near a symbol that even remotely matched her cutie mark. She would whimper with discouragement and try to slide it over many others. pleased to see enough ponies had collected together in her presence to witness this.

"Alright, anypony who has gathered a gem or a stone, your presence is requested!" She'd call out, her voice carrying on enough for even Ana and Gust to hear @Totally Lyra @Stone Cold Steve Jobs

She'd look around as if to do a head-count and noticed several ponies had scattered! But then, in the distance, she'd see them. She even noticed Magloria @Props ValRoa using her magic to store away the stones. Her eyes would narrow at the resistance she had sensed, it looked like they were being greedy during such an important moment of team-work and union. These two were always causing trouble in her life. And now, it was time to finally face this....

The little cloaked figure would walk herself halfway through, the clanking of freshly brewed potion bottles could be heard as she approached the two with her own crystal blue eyes concealing their hurt by defiantly narrowing her gaze.

"Those gems are not to be hidden. They're to be united with the rest of ours... " with an awkward shift of her eyes as she'd realize, "Besides, they may not even fit into the socket." She'd call. "If they don't fit, you may keep them. If they do, then, it may be the key to our escape." Her voice was firm and authoritative despite the softness in them. Her poise was regal as she lifted her chin to speak with such confidence. She was doing this for the greater good. For the team. And this is where she got her strength from. 

She'd look back at @Sophie H. for to check in with her, then at the little filly @Silverspark184and her filly friend @Sycofear13to see if they had gathered any gems that may fit. She'd sigh and look back to Magloria and Frostbite. She wasn't sure if she had spoken loud enough for @Reality Check @Astral Souland Tree Song @Silly Druidto hear. But there seemed to be threat being posed here and she'd hope this could be diffused soon without the need of bickering or worse.... violence. 

image.thumb.png.816722dc29a4f3f2aff3ff0657ea4386.png

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

As another changeling managed to avoid the vines that has captured the others, Dynamo turned to face off against the adversary. His ears, however, perked up at the sound of growling. Yet the growling didn’t come from the changeling, but from @AuroraGlimmer Caramel, who stood in front of Ix. Hearing the mention of cover, Dynamo wasted no time as he rushed up and stood beside the spider changeling. “If you need me to give you cover, then you’ve got it, Caramel. It’s like I said before that no matter what, I’ll always have your back. Plus, I’m not allowing anyone to harm any of my friends.” He says, charging up the same Will-O-Wisp spell to help provide cover for Caramel. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Listening to the commotion of theories about the potential mane six being on the other end caused Silky to furrow her brow in a ponder. Could this be true? Were these some missing gems that would allow them to find freedom and access to some legendary heroes? Her heart would race as she'd try to find some kind of connection to this. Gently brushing away more and more dust and vines blocking the view. Sophie's gem fit in and it glowed, adding a source of guiding light to anypony nearby. 

But the little pegasus was silent. Trying to shove her own gem into the sockets. None of them were working. None of them were near a symbol that even remotely matched her cutie mark. She would whimper with discouragement and try to slide it over many others. pleased to see enough ponies had collected together in her presence to witness this.

"Alright, anypony who has gathered a gem or a stone, your presence is requested!" She'd call out, her voice carrying on enough for even Ana and Gust to hear @Totally Lyra @Stone Cold Steve Jobs

She'd look around as if to do a head-count and noticed several ponies had scattered! But then, in the distance, she'd see them. She even noticed Magloria @Props ValRoa using her magic to store away the stones. Her eyes would narrow at the resistance she had sensed, it looked like they were being greedy during such an important moment of team-work and union. These two were always causing trouble in her life. And now, it was time to finally face this....

The little cloaked figure would walk herself halfway through, the clanking of freshly brewed potion bottles could be heard as she approached the two with her own crystal blue eyes concealing their hurt by defiantly narrowing her gaze.

"Those gems are not to be hidden. They're to be united with the rest of ours... " with an awkward shift of her eyes as she'd realize, "Besides, they may not even fit into the socket." She'd call. "If they don't fit, you may keep them. If they do, then, it may be the key to our escape." Her voice was firm and authoritative despite the softness in them. Her poise was regal as she lifted her chin to speak with such confidence. She was doing this for the greater good. For the team. And this is where she got her strength from. 

She'd look back at @Sophie H. for to check in with her, then at the little filly @Silverspark184and her filly friend @Sycofear13to see if they had gathered any gems that may fit. She'd sigh and look back to Magloria and Frostbite. She wasn't sure if she had spoken loud enough for @Reality Check @Astral Souland Tree Song @Silly Druidto hear. But there seemed to be threat being posed here and she'd hope this could be diffused soon without the need of bickering or worse.... violence. 

Silverspark:

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Silverspark;was levitating the one gem that looked like her necklace not sure why but there was something about it she had collect gems with awesome shapes she never seen anything like it  though if these gems are related to the elements of harmony this could mean the heroes  of equestria are in trouble or this is a test she saw her reflection in that gem then something flashed she sees what look like five ponies two older ponies and three younger ones she closed her eyes then opening them as wonder who the other four could be since only reconize the fifth she shook her head like any alicorn she tend to get weird dreams and not sure what they were about "@Princess Silky "she called and flying quickly 

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky @Cagey

Magloria would look into Silky's eyes deeply, not able to see her face. She didn't move - she was silent as she processed her words. At the end of it all, Magloria would look up - and then back. Wondering how she even found herself here.

"I don't know who you are - or what you want from us. I don't care about the gems." Magloria said in a neutral, dry tone. "For all I know - you are Chrysalis herself, manipulating the ponies here so you can harvest their emotions for yourself. If this is the case, I'd be a fool to sign over these gems to complete to process when you have given me nothing of substance for me to trust you. It seems very convenient for there to be such an "Escape" right under the noses of the Changelings, as if it's a deception they themselves designed so one of their own could infiltrate the captured ponies and lead them all here." she would then step back, mistrusting of the cloaked pony who was speaking to her.

"How many times has your world walked out on you after broken promise after broken promise, and how have you felt then about trying again?" Magloria would suddenly ask. 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Magloria said:

@Princess Silky @Cagey

Magloria would look into Silky's eyes deeply, not able to see her face. She didn't move - she was silent as she processed her words. At the end of it all, Magloria would look up - and then back. Wondering how she even found herself here.

"I don't know who you are - or what you want from us. I don't care about the gems." Magloria said in a neutral, dry tone. "For all I know - you are Chrysalis herself, manipulating the ponies here so you can harvest their emotions for yourself. If this is the case, I'd be a fool to sign over these gems to complete to process when you have given me nothing of substance for me to trust you. It seems very convenient for there to be such an "Escape" right under the noses of the Changelings, as if it's a deception they themselves designed so one of their own could infiltrate the captured ponies and lead them all here." she would then step back, mistrusting of the cloaked pony who was speaking to her.

"How many times has your world walked out on you after broken promise after broken promise, and how have you felt then about trying again?" Magloria would suddenly ask. 

The eyes that Magloria would look deeply into would visibly wince as if struck by her words. But they remained sturdy and defiant as she stood there, wind blowing at her cloak quietly as if she posed some menacing threat. But in that moment, seeing the subtle insecurity of Magloria and even Frostbite (?) as she mentioned them all being lured there, Silky's form would -- ever so softly -- deflate. She'd look back at @Sophie H. as the mare tended to the two fillies, @Silverspark184@Sycofear13 all of them so innocent yet still loyal and curious. That's what got them into this mess in her first place -- curiosity.

She'd then revert her gaze back to Magloria. "You're right..." she'd sigh. "My plans were made into a mess. A complete disaster due to interferences that decided to show up... I don't know what's going on... or even what provoked it... however.." she'd gently straighten up. "Do you know another way out? Were you not around when I was fighting the changlings, myself? The help that we've provided? Why would I brew potions of self defense and not use them against you when I clearly outnumber you six to two...?  And yet we haven't stirred any uproar. I'm not a very loud pony, I don't like obnoxious flexing... " The rustling of the leaves would make her realize she was standing there for too long and getting cold. 

"Regardless. I merely ask that you cooperate, as the gems might not even fit on this door. Nothing may even happen." She'd softly shrug. "We may just be wasting time." She'd look from @Props ValRoaMagloria and over to @CageyFrostbite... then gently shake her head as if in defeat. "Mine certainly doesn't work or fit." Turning her back on the two, she'd now make her way to the door in silent defeat. 

Suddenly, upon seeing @Silverspark184 call her name, she'd notice that Silver's gem was a perfect fit to the door socket despite its curious form, she'd perk up with interest. Finally, something of encouragement. She'd gently trot to the little filly's side to see what happens. "Wonderful, little one," she'd gently pat her back. Upon closer inspection, she'd notice that the socket of the gem vaguely resembled Silversparks necklace and the symbol next to it was like that of swirls and sparks. "How curious," She'd utter under her breath, the gem now glowing in the filly's favorite color. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Ziggs showed up, stating we can avoid violence by offering ponies race car tires and skateboards.  We can throw in some lightsabers to fix the small sockets.  Ziggs offered to Silky the Astro Megaship to fly in emergency for more supplies.  Ziggs quickly had questions about the potions.  

• Brohoof 1

On 2/25/2023 at 2:47 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo winced as he saw the changeling had slammed against the floor. From the looks of things, it looked like it wasn’t going to get up anytime soon. Taking that as a good sign, he looked to the others to help anyone out. Moving over towards Ix and @GeneralDirection Nebel, the gaming unicorn assisted the others in getting the changeling off of @AuroraGlimmer Caramel. Without warning, vines had appears and spread, while taking entangling the last changeling up. Looking towards Caramel, Dynamo nodded with a smile. “You’re welcome and it’s no problem. I’m glad to hear that you’re okay, Caramel and that we were able to help you out.” Blinking in surprise about the mention of magic, Dynamo shook his head as he looked at all the vines that were capturing the other changelings. “Uh…that wasn’t me. I don’t know any spell in order to do that. With how this maze has been, maybe this area is able to help us. If no, then it could be someone else’s magical abilities.” He wondered, nodding in agreement about making their way out of there. 

“Okay and you can say that again, Caramel. We should try to regroup with the others while we have the chance. Hopefully we can find some medical assistance to make sure the scuffle didn’t hurt you as much.” Even though she said that she was alright, Dynamo still wanted to make sure that Caramel was okay. After everything that had happened, he knew he didn’t want to lose her. Turning towards @Skylight Scintillate, the gaming unicorn rubbed the back of his neck with a fire hoof. At the same time, he had a sort of sheepish expression upon his face.

“Do you remember that time I stood up to those bullies when we hung out to explore Canterlot? After some time, I learned that sometimes magic can be connected to one thing or another. If one’s magic was tied to one’s emotions, then the emotions leads to more powerful of a spell. I don’t know how to really explain it, but the moment I saw Caramel in trouble, I guess my magic responded. Maybe it’s due to protecting my friends, loved ones and those that are important to me.” He explained, trying to suppress a chuckle at Skylight’s antics. “Seeing you do that reminds me of the time you tried to do something similar to the bullies after we defeated them at a video game challenge in Canterlot.”

"Oh yeah, now that you point that out, the vines growing is strange. Is there anypony here that has that ability?" Skylight asked the group before turning back to Dynamo. "Yeah that makes sense. At Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns, we talked about how magical strength is affected by emotions. However, I meant where did you learn that spell? I don't think they taught that at school," Skylight asked Dynamo.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:41 AM, An impersonating changeling said:

@GeneralDirection

A loud thud could be heard as the changeling fell to the grass. The vines were already trying to ensnare the changeling. It tried to wiggle out with what strength it had, but the grip was very tight. What magic made the vines act clearly was becoming stronger with time. As the vine completely trapped the changeling a small flower can be seen on it. It smelled like lilac and it seemed to hold a gentle, yellow glow within itself... the color had uncanny similarities to Nebel's mane

@AuroraGlimmer @ChrysalisM

As Aurora attempted to escape last changeling would suddenly pull Ix. "You're not going anywhere, traitor!" it hissed. It seemed unaware as of now what happened to the other one left standing. It did not understand the concept of loyalty the ponies already well developing along with Ix, thinking that she'll just be left behind at changeling's mercy. 

There was a complete silence coming from the changeling now. It seemed to be completely speechless, unable to understand the behaviour of pony that just defeated it. Some leftovers of the pie were still seen all over its head as it struggled to move.

As Skylight was finished with turning remaining changelings into living art galleries all that was heard were desperate hisses of the only one capable of fighting still and intense coughing of the rest as flour was getting inside their snoots. 

23 hours ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Skylight attacked the last changeling by throwing 165.3 hey dogs at it before squirting ketchup and mustard all over it.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Ziggs showed up, stating we can avoid violence by offering ponies race car tires and skateboards.  We can throw in some lightsabers to fix the small sockets.  Ziggs offered to Silky the Astro Megaship to fly in emergency for more supplies.  Ziggs quickly had questions about the potions.  

Silky would blink at the peculiar specter. As he would give her many questions about the potion she would begin to believe that perhaps she had been dabbling in **too many** potions... her stern visage now focused on what the result of the team effort would bring.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

The eyes that Magloria would look deeply into would visibly wince as if struck by her words. But they remained sturdy and defiant as she stood there, wind blowing at her cloak quietly as if she posed some menacing threat. But in that moment, seeing the subtle insecurity of Magloria and even Frostbite (?) as she mentioned them all being lured there, Silky's form would -- ever so softly -- deflate. She'd look back at @Sophie H. as the mare tended to the two fillies, @Silverspark184@Sycofear13 all of them so innocent yet still loyal and curious. That's what got them into this mess in her first place -- curiosity.

She'd then revert her gaze back to Magloria. "You're right..." she'd sigh. "My plans were made into a mess. A complete disaster due to interferences that decided to show up... I don't know what's going on... or even what provoked it... however.." she'd gently straighten up. "Do you know another way out? Were you not around when I was fighting the changlings, myself? The help that we've provided? Why would I brew potions of self defense and not use them against you when I clearly outnumber you six to two...?  And yet we haven't stirred any uproar. I'm not a very loud pony, I don't like obnoxious flexing... " The rustling of the leaves would make her realize she was standing there for too long and getting cold. 

"Regardless. I merely ask that you cooperate, as the gems might not even fit on this door. Nothing may even happen." She'd softly shrug. "We may just be wasting time." She'd look from @Props ValRoaMagloria and over to @CageyFrostbite... then gently shake her head as if in defeat. "Mine certainly doesn't work or fit." Turning her back on the two, she'd now make her way to the door in silent defeat. 

Suddenly, upon seeing @Silverspark184 call her name, she'd notice that Silver's gem was a perfect fit to the door socket despite its curious form, she'd perk up with interest. Finally, something of encouragement. She'd gently trot to the little filly's side to see what happens. "Wonderful, little one," she'd gently pat her back. Upon closer inspection, she'd notice that the socket of the gem vaguely resembled Silversparks necklace and the symbol next to it was like that of swirls and sparks. "How curious," She'd utter under her breath, the gem now glowing in the filly's favorite color. 

@Props ValRoa

"Her argument is baseless," Frostbite grumbled, not taking his eyes off the cloaked pony. "The whole point of being a changeling is deception. She'd gain nothing from fighting us -- the entire fight could've been a ruse to make us trust her."

They watched as the door glowed. If anything, Silky's words had made Frostbite even more suspicious. 

The worst part was that there was no way of making sure she was telling the truth. They couldn't ask her to say something only the real Silky would know; one of the changelings had known about a pony Frostbite had grown up with, back in the fight. The changeling had used it against him. There was no telling how much intel their enemies had. 

Not for the first time, Frostbite wondered: what was the evil changeling queen's goal?

• Brohoof 1

@GeneralDirection @Skylight Scintillate @ChrysalisM @Dynamo Pad @AuroraGlimmer

"Ok, everypony, I believe we should hurry. I don't think they're going to pursue us any time soon"

Vibrant would step outside. The stench of the maze again caught his nostrils, so he would initially wince in disgust. He needed to know, where the rest of the ponies went. They may be in trouble if more changelings arrive. 

He would notice several hoof trails leading into one of corridors. He didn't like being here, the area again giving him a sense of dread, but he's sure he's not the only one with that feeling. 

"Follow me, everypony! I believe they went that way" Vibrant shouted at others, waiting for them to join him. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky would blink at the peculiar specter. As he would give her many questions about the potion she would begin to believe that perhaps she had been dabbling in **too many** potions... her stern visage now focused on what the result of the team effort would bring.

Silky and Ziggs decided to fly in space and rob the planet ILUM of its crystals to increase potion magic.  Not realizing they would run into Darth Malgus, who was ready with the Stealth Empire.  

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Skylight attacked the last changeling by throwing 165.3 hot dogs at it before squirting ketchup and mustard all over it.

The remaining changeling can't even be seen anymore, completely drowned under a wave of some odd looking food. Its only response was the following 

"Where did that pony get all this stuff from?" - it groaned weakly.

At least it won't be hungry as it ponders on that - it thought to itself.

All five changelings now lie in defeat. 4 covered in vines, 1 covered in exquisite food. 

• Brohoof 1