Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of my Dads piece of artwork?

FALCON PUNCH

Detail in the clouds leads me to believe the composition could be improved, and the perspective looks bent on the right side (although that might be the camera).

Great Prize.

Posted Image

Perspective was the camera

And my dad always talks about how he could have inproved the clouds

Dang, at 17 most people don't go beyond the simple stick figure or turkey hand. Now that's true talent right there.

turkey hands... good memory's

That's amazing artwork that your dad did FC.

You have one talented father.

ohh :DD hotdigedydemond references!!

I'd say that's really great. The artwork I've seen from the people where I live are nothing compared to that.

I would post the clap.gif(the one with some black and white man in a tux clapping), but I've done that several times that it would look dumb.

Awesome. Tell your father that I like it. There might be some flaws, but I still like it nevertheless.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say that's really great. The artwork I've seen from the people where I live are nothing compared to that.

I would post the clap.gif(the one with some black and white man in a tux clapping), but I've done that several times that it would look dumb.

Awesome. Tell your father that I like it. There might be some flaws, but I still like it nevertheless.

I will do if for you so you don't have to

Posted Image

Is there anything else your dad has made that you can share with us? I'd love to see more work from him! :)

Is there anything else your dad has made that you can share with us? I'd love to see more work from him! :)

I think he may have a project book from when he was 13 i think i will try to find it

• 2 weeks later...