• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have 3 cats, 2 female tabbies and 1 male ginger cat

We had 4 chickens but 2 ran away, 1 was eaten by a vox and the last one was made into chicken soup.

My mom is thinking of adopting a dog from the shelter which would be awesome.

I have a little black and white cat called Neko. I've had cats in the family my whole life but she's my first very own one, I bought her when I got my first flat :) I love my baby!

I also have a hamster (syrian) called Dave, I'm hamster mad :D although my special somepony has kinda declared Dave is his now... which is adorable! I was so pleased he liked Dave and he's now my SSP's first pet :D

Moving into a house together in May, where I'll be able to have Neko back from my Gran (she's staying there right now while I don't have my own place :c) I can't wait <3

• Brohoof 1

the best pets are cats.  i have a cat, dog, rat, and birds right now.  i like cats because they're calm and cute and are fine with doing their own thing and don't NEED constant attention.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have an adorable shih-tzu named Tara. :3 A few years ago I had the cutest female white rat named Gracie. (These animals are actually really intelligent). I hope to get another one in the future, hopefully when I start college.

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

we have cat named mercury we had him in 2008 and he is still around and also quickly mention i use own cat called stripey got in her in 2002  or  2001 can't remeber she died few years ago

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE animals; ever since I was a little kid! Now that I look back, I've had very few pets over the years. Hmm let's see I had a black shi-tzu named Gin-Gin, a few beta fish, a female white rat named Gracie and I currently have another shi-tzu named Tara who is going on 13 years old now! o.o

• Brohoof 1

I love having birds around me, though one of my budgies died of old age this winter after New Years, and I was soooo sad. After recovering from my budgie lost, I'm planning to get another budgie in April, when things start to warm up. 

I have a Cat! her name is april i dont have a pic of her :/

but she is my only current pet !

and She is a Snowshoe cat she has diffrenet shades of brown and white in her fur !

and her eyes are blue!

I have a doggie. His name is Gatsby and he's a corgi mix. Soon he'll be put through the Canine Good Citizenship test to get him CGC certification, which is a requirement of a lot of therapy programs. He's been in training both by me and other trainers to become a therapy dog since I adopted him exactly a year ago today. He's visited a memory care center and a convalescent home and they adore him. If only he'd stop recoiling from strangers.

2015-02-09_21-43-40_933_zps696111fd.jpg

He's also an expert at chilling out like a bro.

I'd really love to get a cat, a dog, and maybe even a ferret some day. I might want to get a parrot as well.

• Brohoof 1