• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have a female shih-tzu named Tara. About a year ago I had a female pet rat named Gracie. Call me weird, but rats are actually smart and social creatures. I believe they make great pets!

• Brohoof 1

We've had rabbits years and years ago, which wasn't a great success. Then in 2005 we got a cat, who had kittens in 2006. We kept one of the kittens so then we had two cats for a while. In 2013 the eldest cat, Lexi, died from a brain aneurysm, but her daughter Channie is still fine, fortunately. Nowadays we also have a black labrador puppy called Cash, named after Johnny Cash. My parents are training him to be a hunting dog and he actually has a pedigree and everything. His full name is Tidebrook Forest Pine, apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to make a thread dedicated to our favorite cuddly pals!

I'm not talking about the main six's pals, I'm talking about YOUR pals!  :) 

WlOgk7K.jpg

Here are some things to discuss/post/talk about:

MK8QjQE.png Do you have any pets?

MK8QjQE.pngWhat kinds of pets do you have?

MK8QjQE.pngHow many do you have?

MK8QjQE.pngWhat do you like to do with your pets?

MK8QjQE.png Would you like to get any more?

MK8QjQE.pngAre your pets a hassle to take care of?

Oh, I forgot to mention...

a67eBc0.jpg?1

Please, post a picture of your furry friend if you can! We would all love to see your beautiful pets!

Go discuss below!

6pq7jM4.png

• Brohoof 3

MK8QjQE.png Do you have any pets? 

Yes

MK8QjQE.pngWhat kinds of pets do you have?

Dogs, Cats, and a Guinea pig ;)

MK8QjQE.pngHow many do you have?

6 dogs, two cats, one guinea pig

MK8QjQE.pngWhat do you like to do with your pets?

dogs- play cats-play GP- Watch

MK8QjQE.png Would you like to get any more?

Nah, im good

MK8QjQE.pngAre your pets a hassle to take care of?

Neope ;)

• Brohoof 1

[What you just said]

Wow, 6 dogs?! You're super lucky! I bet they're really cute.  :blush: 

By the way, those questions with the paws are just ideas of what you can post about, you don't actually have to directly answer them.  :blush: 

Edited by ~SillyShy~

I have a beautiful saluki greyhound cross called Bella, I love her to bits!

She has had 3 puppies, was a stray and is sadly a antisocial with other

dogs... She is very good with people though :) But recently she has been

very depressed, always in bed and when she isn't her tail is tucked. This is

probably because we recently moved and she lost her foster baby :(

• Brohoof 1

I have a beautiful saluki greyhound cross called Bella, I love her to bits!

She has had 3 puppies, was a stray and is sadly a antisocial with other

dogs... She is very good with people though :) But recently she has been

very depressed, always in bed and when she isn't her tail is tucked. This is

probably because we recently moved and she lost her foster baby :(

Bella sounds like an incredibly amazing dog. I really, really hope she'll start being more happy instead of depressed!  :( 

• Brohoof 1

Oh I love these threads!

I have a dog, a cat, and 2 rats!

My dog is a Maltese/Shitzhu mix named Benji, my cat is (meowing at the door, actually) tan with little white feet. His name is Macky.

Then I have my newest babies, my two fancy ratties! Their names are Noelle and Merry! Noelle is black/white hooded with dark eyes and Merry is an albino! They're still very shy around me since they hadnt been handled much. (Thanks pet store.)

Im also hoping to get some Budgies soon!

• Brohoof 2

Oh I love these threads!

My dog is a Maltese/Shitzhu mix named Benji, my cat is (meowing at the door, actually) tan with little white feet. His name is Macky.

Then I have my newest babies, my two fancy ratties! Their names are and Merry! Noelle is black/white hooded with dark eyes and Merry is an albino! They're still very shy around me since they hadnt been handled much. (Thanks pet store.)

Merryyy!!!! :D (sorry LotR reference...)
  • Brohoof 1

Oh I love these threads!

Then I have my newest babies, my two fancy ratties! Their names are Noelle and Merry! Noelle is black/white hooded with dark eyes and Merry is an albino! They're still very shy around me since they hadn't been handled much. (Thanks pet store.)

Oh my Celestia, a Maltese/Shitzhu mix?! That's so cute! Also, you're two rats sound so precious! :pinkie: 

I'm not trying to be depressing or anything, but my cousin had a rat but it unfortunately died. I remember playing with it, though. I let it walk on me and I held it in my hands. That rat was adorable! It thought my finger was food once and it bit me, though.

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. My oldest dog is around 12 years old and she is a chihuahua/terrier mix named Brownie. My 2nd dog is a male chihuahua who's either 7 or 8 years old named Pedro, and my youngest dog is a 1 year old bichon frise female named Melody.

My cats are sisters from the same litter. They have gray fur and blue eyes. One has short fur and I named her Molly and the other has long fur and my mom named her Piper. I'll try to get some pictures of them.

• Brohoof 1

Yes.

Dog(s) Guinea Pig(s), Fish(es).

1 dog, 1 guinea pig, around 4 fish.

My dog is really old, so she doesn't really like to do anything, but she comes over to me and lets me pet her once in a while, I like to watch television with my guinea pig, and my fish... well... they're fish.

I'd like to get a cat.

No not really.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my Celestia, a Maltese/Shitzhu mix?! That's so cute! Also, you're two rats sound so precious! :pinkie: 

I'm not trying to be depressing or anything, but my cousin had a rat but it unfortunately died. I remember playing with it, though. I let it walk on me and I held it in my hands. That rat was adorable! It thought my finger was food once and it bit me, though.

Precious... This is a lotr reference gold mine! (In a good way :)
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you! He's a very well behaved dog, especially for a small dog. Most little dogs tend to be wild and not trained.

And yeah, it's always sad when a pet passes. Rats only live a few years so heartbreak comes very often..

But i know they're in rattie heaven.  :rarity:

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 2

img-3501876-2-MK8QjQE.png Do you have any pets?

Yep

img-3501876-3-MK8QjQE.pngWhat kinds of pets do you have?

A Dog.He Looks Like This . I used to have a Hamster But He Died  :( 

img-3501876-4-MK8QjQE.pngHow many do you have?

One Dog

img-3501876-5-MK8QjQE.pngWhat do you like to do with your pets?

Playing Catch and Tug A War.

img-3501876-6-MK8QjQE.png Would you like to get any more?

Love to get a Cat :3

img-3501876-7-MK8QjQE.pngAre your pets a hassle to take care of?

Not Really. He Always Tries to Run Away. But We Always Catch her.

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. My oldest dog is around 12 years old and she is a chihuahua/terrier mix named Brownie. My 2nd dog is a male chihuahua who's either 7 or 8 years old named Pedro, and my youngest dog is a 1 year old bichon frise female named Melody.

My cats are sisters from the same litter. They have gray fur and blue eyes. One has short fur and I named her Molly and the other has long fur and my mom named her Piper. I'll try to get some pictures of them.

Awww, what a big family of pets you got there. Also, I love your pet's names, they're all so charming! 

Thanks for trying to get some pictures, I'm very excited to see them!  :pinkie:

Yes.

Dog(s) Guinea Pig(s), Fish(es).

1 dog, 1 guinea pig, around 4 fish.

My dog is really old, so she doesn't really like to do anything, but she comes over to me and lets me pet her once in a while, I like to watch television with my guinea pig, and my fish... well... they're fish.

I'd like to get a cat.

No not really.

Don't you just love it when you're dog comes over to you so you can pet her/him? It's super cute!  :blush: 

Thank you! He's a very well behaved dog, especially for a small dog. Most little dogs tend to be wild and not trained.

And yeah, it's always sad when a pet passes. Rats only live a few years so heartbreak comes very often..

But i know they're in rattie heaven.  :rarity:

I agree with you, well-behaved small dogs are pretty rare! My cousin has a small white dog named Bruno (which I unfortunately do not know the breed yet) which really stirs up trouble! Although, that doesn't stop Bruno from have a mature/well-behaved side once in awhile.  ;)

Edited by ~SillyShy~
  • Brohoof 1

ra6uk1.png

Terrible photo I know, but this is my cat. I used to have a dog but he died about a year ago, it was sad but it wasn't unexpected as he was 14 years old. I mostly just let the cat do her own thing. She isn't the most affectionate creature but I love her all the same.

• Brohoof 2

img-3501876-2-MK8QjQE.png Do you have any pets?

Yep

img-3501876-3-MK8QjQE.pngWhat kinds of pets do you have?

A Dog.He Looks Like This . I used to have a Hamster But He Died  :( 

img-3501876-4-MK8QjQE.pngHow many do you have?

One Dog

img-3501876-5-MK8QjQE.pngWhat do you like to do with your pets?

Playing Catch and Tug A War.

img-3501876-6-MK8QjQE.png Would you like to get any more?

Love to get a Cat :3

img-3501876-7-MK8QjQE.pngAre your pets a hassle to take care of?

Not Really. He Always Tries to Run Away. But We Always Catch her.

Your dog looks simply gorgeous! Also, I'm so sorry for your hamster loss...  :( 

It's very nice that you play tug of war with your dog, I love playing that with dogs as well! It's funny because I don't really NEED to play it with them, because the dogs play tug of war with each other sometimes!

ra6uk1.png

Terrible photo I know, but this is my cat. I used to have a dog but he died about a year ago, it was sad but it wasn't unexpected as he was 14 years old. I mostly just let the cat do her own thing. She isn't the most affectionate creature but I love her all the same.

That's a wonderful photo, thanks for sharing it! Your cat is absolutely adorable! Also, I'm very sorry for your (dog) loss.  :( 

Edited by ~SillyShy~
  • Brohoof 1

My mom has lots of animals, and I still think of them as my pets because I used to help take care of them before I moved out, but now in my modest apartment I just have space for one pet, an albino rat. I do plan on getting one more as a companion to her, but I'm waiting until there are some up for adoption at the shelter where I volunteer (which I've heard might be soon)

• Brohoof 1