• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a couple of good photos of my cats recently and I think I could share them here. Tiuku is the one on the left and Alma is the right one. The Instagram filters were just optional but they made the photos look fancier. 

ip8376.png 2i77ek6.png

I have 2 dogs, one's a really old shih tzu I named Doggie Dog and the other's a stray mutt we rescued about a month ago...I don't remember why, but we call her Noella. ^ ^

They like to fight... And Noella likes to play too roughly, but they're both really good dogs.

• Brohoof 1

Well I have a lot of cutie snuggly biting mosquitos these days, if you want some I can send them to you I have males that I usually free without killing them, the other, the nasty ones, the females, they get sprayed with Permethrin and then captured and beheaded :)

why ? because I'm tired of being bit 10 times a night so I started my eradication program (I know I will not able to kill them all)

• 3 weeks later...

sig-4639920.1366e7bdc5474719a76feafebdfe

What pets do you have?  :grin:

I currenly own those 2 cats, named Kocour and Kočka :fluttershy:  (translates to Malecat and Cat, very original names, right :lol: ) and dog Ben died 2 months ago to car accident :(

sig-4639920.I9O5xMD.jpg

sig-4639920.FtPHdAJ.jpg

sig-4639920.GMP9kcY.jpg

And we are currently keeping this kitten for cousin, when he's big enough he'll be moving (probably in next few days)  :)

sig-4639920.CmXQ9TRXgAAt3ak.jpg

then we have like 20 fish but they are boring non colorful tiny not worth a photo :huh: , they are Dad's

when i was like 8 i had a snake for a year, then he died for no water :blink:  i was dumb back then  :awuh:

Edited by Burpy
  • Brohoof 3

I technically only own two guiney pigs, paolo and pepito, they are US teddies and super cute and fluffy :) my little brother takes the most care of them thought, he really likes cuddeling with them and such.

I also take care of fourteen shetland ponies, which I see as my own, and a shetland sheepdog, he's my second boyfriend and my best buddy and I love him more then anything. Those animals mean the world to me :wub:

When it's winter I usually stay with my ponies in the field untill I can't feel my fingers anymore. I can't ride them because they are so small but I cuddle and play with them untill my hands are frozen, because who is going to pet a pony with gloves on? It's usually nice and warm under their manes though :D

And I love walking the dog when it rains, he really dislikes rain and he walkes really close next to me under the umbrella. I have to hold the umbrella above him when he pees because otherwise he won't pee :/ but I don't care since he's my little prince :D

• Brohoof 3

I own 2 pets which are a Dog and a Cat, both of them were rescued from a very mean person who nearly drowned both of them before my parents intervened and taken them both away to soon be both of our pets. 

Here is a picture of my dog and cat (This is when they were both less then 2 weeks old) :-

0e098fc1df3c4f638d3bb7b1f0f515b4.png a7fa7e30fbd04948af150a72bb99856a.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember if I posted here before, but I currently have two dogs! One is a hound and the little one is a terrier. The poor little guy is slowly losing his vision and hearing due to age. :( I've always had dogs growing up, and someday, I'd like to own a horse. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I have an English Bulldog Puppy.

But, Can you handle this picture

sig-4665918.G9byExd.jpg

I can't handle it. I can't.

Your bulldog looks so much like the one that I had that passed away last June. That coloring, that symmetrical face. The black around the eyes. Those white legs/paws. Even the random little white spots on the back. OMG. *cries* (I've already cried over this once in the last 24 hours. Geez.)

Enjoy this baby. They are so precious.

Here mine is, so you can see (also back when he was a puppy):

2310062277_da04872b97_b.jpg

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1