• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I can't handle it. I can't.

Your bulldog looks so much like the one that I had that passed away last June. That coloring, that symmetrical face. The black around the eyes. Those white legs/paws. Even the random little white spots on the back. OMG. *cries* (I've already cried over this once in the last 24 hours. Geez.)

Enjoy this baby. They are so precious.

Here mine is, so you can see (also back when he was a puppy):

sig-4665940.2310062277_da04872b97_b.jpg

He looks exactly the same

Used to have a guinea pig back in 2009 I think? That's the only pet I ever had and I had to give it away cause keeping him became a problem after a while. I used to love him so much tho :D I'm not a fan of animals either way, the only ones I like are cats and as I said, guinea pigs. And ponies, but y'know, animated ones.

• 1 month later...

I have myself an adorable little pup. I say in the premise that will never grow larger then me upper ankle x3

His name is Brownie Bun one of second litter of pups from my first dog. While his siblings have been given away (or sadly passed on) I decided to keep him since he was the shy one ^^

post-23136-0-05792800-1477093836_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, technically she's not my pet. But since my parents died, my aunt came to live with us until my brother and I move and shape our future. She brought her yorkie. I'll miss her when I move  :(

Here's my entry of ponies and pets hosted by EQD this year

20160607_114433_1__by_stevepiranha-da5hm

• Brohoof 1

I have two dogs. One is a Beddlington Terrier and the other is a Miniature Schauzer. I used to have a second Beddlington, but he had to be put to sleep just over three years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

1 land snail (Sir Patrick Stewart Jr.)

4 (for now) boxelder bugs (cardboard)
* Meal worms (Food)
* super worms (accident)
* Super worm beetles (Oops)
* Darkling (precious)
1 red bellied newt (Newman)
2 black moors (Azeem and Aseem)
3 guineapigs (Princess,tedy,and dini)
2 dogs (star and lily)
1 cat (willow)
5 gold skirt tetra's (the kraken clan)
5 black skirt tetra's (the calypso clan)
7 female betta's [sorority] (Xun,Ming,Ah,Akela,Nadir,Chen,And ning)
1 Female betta [loner] (wang)
1 Male betta (Q continuem)

---

idk whats wrong with me

• Brohoof 1

This year a new filly has been added to my herd. She is sooooo cute! I'm absolutely in love with her :wub: I named her buttercup, because she's really cute but she looks like a tough little lady, just like buttercup from the powerpuff girls.

post-33449-0-00162300-1478613595_thumb.jpgpost-33449-0-85017100-1478613612_thumb.jpg

Isn't she adorable??

post-33449-0-40866500-1478613667_thumb.jpg

And this is her with her friend whinny :D (whinny on the left and buttercup on the right)

• Brohoof 2

I have 2 dogs: Teddy a white Chinese crested powderpuff (it's a hairless breed but he has hair XP) and Charlie a brown Maltese cross poodle

And well.. It's my mothers pet but we have a horse called "rain man" like.. Wtf? as if its not animal cruelty some of the stupid names they give to horses, especially the ones that participate in the races. as sad above "buttercup" Is actually quit nice but "rain-man" what is the thought process? "Can you hear that too, What is it?" "It's rain man..." "Wow that'd make great name for a horse" ???

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Our dog died this summer, our other cat died month ago :( now we only have this cutie =3 she fell asleep on my shirt and my shirt was full of fur xD

dniIAi2.jpg

Edited by Burpy

I had 2 Pets, I couldn't get the picture for my First dog but Here's a Picture for My Second Dog:

czxw22V.jpg

Yes, That's her, I took a Photo back in June 18 2014, and Looking back I'll never forget this Photo oh and Her name is Karma (My Mom's Boyfriend got that Pet)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have: 

1. Two dogs (An 8 year old female miniature poodle named Sunny, she's actually my mom's dog though xD. And a 5 month old male Aussiedor named Rocco, he's the family dog lol) 

2. Two cats (An 8 year old male all-black longhaired cat and a 5 year old male black and white shorthair named Bosco) 

3. One female parakeet 

4. Two Bearded Dragons (One is male and named Mojo, and the other is female and her name is Chasey) 

5. A 20 gallon Guppy tank full of at least 30 Guppies (which belongs to me)

6. Four Betta fish (Three are male and one is female, they all belong to me xD) 

• Brohoof 1