Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

For me, I guess it would be people with bad grammar, like they say *insert name here* and me, or me and so and so, i just get a bit annoyed. I also don't like the people that walk SOOOO SLLOOOOWWWWW!!!!! I'm just walking and all of a sudden this person comes out infront of me and walks extra slow, i just can't stand it!! 

People who think I want to hear them whistle!

Guys who sit right next to me on the bus, even when they have to pass a dozen empty seats to get to me.

People who bring a full cart to the 20 items or less checkout line.

The fact that I can only snap my fingers with my right hand.

• 1 month later...

I find it really annoying when I'm viewing someone else work on a computer, and they don't use Ctrl+C/Ctrl+x/Ctrl+V for copying/cutting and pasting things, and just use the right-click method. I don't hate anyone who does that, as I used to do that as well, but I still find it annoying.

you know what really grind my gear? When i have trimmered the resonance of my tesla coil using 3 hours of my spare time and when you leave your BUKING CAT NAMED SPARK START PLAYING WITH THE COIL RUINING ALL THE TRIMMERING!!! BUCKING IDIOT!! I SHOULD KILL YOU AND EAT YOU!

BIG plot-holes. For example (doctor who new series season 1 spoiler) When rose learns she can help the doctor because she keeps seeing the words bad wild so she helps the doctor by gaining power from looking into the heart of the tardis then uses the power to send the words out so she can realize she can help the doctor and has to spread the words *brain explodes from paradox*

Spoilers are also a big thing for me if there are no warninings for them. ESPECUIALLY WHEN PEOPLE DO IT JUST TO SPITE YOU! *violently grinds teeth*

Edited by pokesonicfan11

people who don't use their turn signals when driving......SERIOUSLY ITS NOT HARD ITS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. USE IT!!!! 

Oh and people who talk during movies like seriously come on dude I'm trying to watch something here.

• Brohoof 1

What are some of the little things that annoy you that might seem weird?  I have a long list...

-When people overuse "Ah"

-When they use "Ah" in a weird way (like I said "bbl" once and they said that...wtheck??)

-When people try to act too mature and logical and say everything you do is wrong (UGH, so annoying)

-When I can't find any good music to listen to

-When people overuse emoticons or use them wrongly (like using "XD" and you don't even laugh or use "X3" after every sentence)

-When you tell someone you want to do something and they try to talk you out of it because they think it's wrong (even if it's not something dangerous and they just want you to stop for their own good)

-When one person does something they don't like and they say how they hate humans

-When vegans get mad at you for saying you eat meat, even when it's not directed at them (Of course not all of you do that!)

-When people say they believe something and then say certain things about it are lies just to suit their needs

-Vacuuming the rug (don't ask why I just...every time I see it, I get so angry)

-Wanting to draw and not being able to think of something to draw

-Forcing myself to draw things and it turning out bad

-Drawing an amazing pic only for the background to suck

-Not being able to do something that's out of my reach

I think that's it for now. XD

To me, the littlest thing that annoys me the most is acting as someone your not.

Whether it's liking something you don't just for the sake of looking cool or being noticed, looking the way your not supposed to for attention, or pretending to act like a bad ass to gain respect is just stupid to me.

If you ask me, one should just act the way they are, as popularity is just a thing, nothing more, and to those who think it's how to live that way, truly they don't know themselves that well..

• Brohoof 2

-People that are too shallow to understand your personality

-"Sheep" People who all dress the same, like the same things and tend to be jerks to people who like different things

-Video games that have a big learning curve

-people who get shit scared at the smallest things: e.g Spiders, etc.

- people

-people who think they know everything but they don't really

-people who think they have talent *cough http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsJesterWolf *Cough*

• Brohoof 1

-People

-Offset objects

-Not being able to locate something you use generally(clothing, deodorant, ganes, etc.)

-Cars with harsh and terrible colours

-Bikers without protective padding

-When something doesn't taste how it looks

-Other people's clutter in my area

-When opening a program only to find out there is an error

-Cords(I hate cords so much.)

-Accidentally pulling out cords

-People complaining via a social media, but ignoring any responses

-People(Again)

• Brohoof 3

-People that are too shallow to understand your personality

-"Sheep" People who all dress the same, like the same things and tend to be jerks to people who like different things

-Video games that have a big learning curve

-people who get shit scared at the smallest things: e.g Spiders, etc.

- people

-people who think they know everything but they don't really

-people who think they have talent *cough http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsJesterWolf *Cough*

I hate when people think they know everything, it makes me so mad.  Especially when you do something they consider "immature" and say how you're so "human" and let your "hormones" control you.  Wow.

It also bothers me when people think they're all that (so talented, like you said) and draw or whatever like a 5 year old AND SOMEHOW GET COMMENTS SAYING "Fantastic work" AND STUFF!  HOW???

-People

-Offset objects

-Not being able to locate something you use generally(clothing, deodorant, ganes, etc.)

-Cars with harsh and terrible colours

-Bikers without protective padding

-When something doesn't taste how it looks

-Other people's clutter in my area

-When opening a program only to find out there is an error

-Cords(I hate cords so much.)

-Accidentally pulling out cords

-People complaining via a social media, but ignoring any responses

-People(Again)

My turtle beach has a 16 foot cord or something and it's all tangled.  omg it frustrates me so much

-People in general

-When people don't respond to a text

-Getting stuck waiting at the bus stop

-Rain

-Hail

-Rain AND Hail

-Facebook

-Twitter

-Too many plugs, not enough outlets

-People who never shut up

-Racial stereotypes

-Teaching someone how to play a game

• Brohoof 2

I could probably think of more, but here's what I have for now. 

• People who use the wrong there/their/they're in a sentence.
  • People who spell/pronounce espresso with an x.
  • People who refuse to try any kind of new or different food.
  • People who wear clothing that is clearly too large/small for them.

Also, Neon Fire here's a comic for you relating to vegetarianism that you might get a kick out of.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3105

• Brohoof 1

-When i have to browse web to find a part of an old system because i don't have it

-When people invent things about me,due for unfortunate situations

Ugh to many to list but here is a few 

-People obsessing over grammar. (Its the internet people not a Lawyers Firm  >_> )

-Racist People.

-People who rub their believes in your face whether Religious, morality or any other kind.

-People bashing someone else cause they have an opinion, ill tho im guilty of this one from time to time  :muffins:

-Arrogant, Narcissistic, etc etc people.

-Spoil brats

-Parents not doing their job at parenting.

-People assuming they know you by what they know over a internet post

-I can continue on but now i'm annoy at myself  :eww:

Edited by Dark Heart

Hmm let's see my biggest annoyances are probably;

1. Arrogance/ people who act all "high and mighty"
  2. Rain - IT NEVER STOPS
  3. Extremists (Any type or variant)
  4. Fandumb
  5. Buses (They're pretty expensive, not very "stable" and sometimes the bus drivers are jerks)
  6. Fandom specific language or words (With a few exceptions)
Edited by Trickiert

Static electricity (not the MLPforums user). I was always too startled by the "Tick!" sound and the jolt against your skin, which is why I stopped going down slides at the playground at recess.