Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BEST... CONVENTION... EVAR!

Count Paradox

Ok, so every year I go to a local anime convention, which is always pretty fun. But this year was the best year ever. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why... SO MUCH PONY :wub: , that's why. At least a fourth of the people there were dressed as an MLP:FiM character. There were 4 Rainbow Dashes :wub: , 3 Raritys :D , 2 Twilight Sparkles ^_^ , an Applejack :huh: , a Fluttershy ;) , a Pinkie Pie :lol: , and even a Soarin. Not to mention the fact that many people there, even though they didn't dress as ponies, were still bronies. And there was even a booth selling pony merchandise, like buttons, badges, and a picture. And this one booth even had some ponies for sale. But the best part of all of it was this... on the very last day of the convention, me and a group of bronies, about 15 to 20 people, got together in the vendors room, where I turned on my iPod, plugged in my portable speaker, turned it all the way up, and then, I played the Smile Sone while everyone sang along, and we all did the swag walk around the vendors room, out into the main hallway, down through the mezzanine, and into the gaming room, the farthest point we could go. We did it again in the opposite direction. It was a lot of fun.

I have pictures of some of the people who dressed as ponies, but I have to get the film developed. As soon as I do, I'll post the pics on here. I also am gonna get the video of the brony rally that me and the others did posted eventually, too.

• Brohoof 6

I couldn't go, since I live a bit too far away from New Jersey. Here's to hoping the next one is a bit closer to my area! :D

I couldn't go, since I live a bit too far away from New Jersey. Here's to hoping the next one is a bit closer to my area! :D

I actually live in Kansas, where the convention was. where exactly do you live, then?

My dad's gonna make me go to Dragon Con next time it appears. Perhaps there will be a small majority of people wearing MLP costumes. Here's hoping...

I actually live in Kansas, where the convention was. where exactly do you live, then?

Virginia, and I don't exactly have any money for plane tickets >.<

Virginia, and I don't exactly have any money for plane tickets >.<

damn, dat suck.

oh, and guess wat, peoples. I finally got my convention pics, so i'll upload em real quick like.

here are the pics i promised all you bronies out there.

post-4450-0-71881400-1341279782_thumb.jpg

The first set is Kakashi singing karaoke, then one of my pals dressed as luigi giving another pal the weegee stare.

post-4450-0-05922900-1341279780_thumb.jpg

Next up, we have oshawott, then tifa.

post-4450-0-29289300-1341279777_thumb.jpg

Now, we have finn and marcelene, then navi (please, someone take her sign, PLEASE).

post-4450-0-86589700-1341279774_thumb.jpg

Then we have the main minecraft man, then cloud strife, advent children version.

post-4450-0-69856500-1341279772_thumb.jpg

The first pic here is xion attacking me, who is supposed to be keitaro urashima, then we got a group of awesome bronies dressed up in awesomeness.

post-4450-0-19515400-1341279770_thumb.jpg

Now, we have a cute lil fluttershy, then a group of bounty hunters who had a bounty on a rainbow dash (i'll explain more when i get ta the pic).

post-4450-0-94520200-1341279767_thumb.jpg

the pic on the top here is of my pal mike, who is a night elf warrior, and is in the bounty lock-up because of a funny little incident. he tried to put a bounty on a vegeta cosplayer, and they looked for him, but they thought he left, so mike had to take the time. but when we left, we saw that vegeta as still there! lol. the other pic is of another pal who dressed as joker. he was also responsible for the brony rally, along with me and a harley quinn cosplayer.

post-4450-0-29341700-1341279765_thumb.jpg

now we have will and someone else (i'm not sure who) from full metal alchemist. the next pic is of the rainbow dash (or should i say rainbow blitz) that i put a bounty on and had in lockup for a minute or so.

post-4450-0-57784100-1341279762_thumb.jpg

next is me and my friend who dressed as a team rocket grunt, then another one of my pals who was just hangin, didn't go as anyone.

post-4450-0-04202400-1341279760_thumb.jpg

then there is spike, rarity and me, then a blue rhapsody and me.

post-4450-0-45088600-1341279793_thumb.jpg

now here is kakashi playin a guitar, the soarin, pinkie, and artsy rarity (with gaara in the background).

post-4450-0-32020500-1341279791_thumb.jpg

finally, we have me and aerith hanging out, then me getting glomped by rainbow blitz.

• Brohoof 1