Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather

Boxxi The Brony

(edited)

Hug fluttershy! She's so sweet! And because she's so nice, I know she'd let me come back for all the hugs I could handle. :wub:

Edited by Questio

Easy, I'd get a party cannon (and some muffins)!!!!! Why? Because anything's possible with a party cannon!!!!! B)

Then I'd go partying with Pinkie, simply to see what that experience would be like... and to see if I could survive partying that hard! :lol:

Where's my hug Woona option? :(

I'd probably go with Twilight to learn magic.

Although the Pinkie option is tempting, she'd throw a welcoming party for me anyway. :P

Getting taught magic by Twilight would be neat, but probably difficult given the lack of horn. :huh:

Partying with Pinkie would be a blast. :D

Getting taught to fly by Rainbow Dash would be probably end with me getting hurt unless I somehow flap my arms fast enough. :lol:

(edited)

Magic for me also so I can magically port to vinyls party and then pinky's, make a party cannon, gain wings by magic, and then, simply, ask fluttershy for the hug of my life :D Check and Mate

Edited by Pon-3 Scratch

As cool as the other ones sound... I'd absolutely love to go see one of Octavia's shows. I'm a big classical fan, but have never been to an actual concert, so I would scream with joy if my first concert could be one featuring the lovely Octavia. Not to mention she's my favorite pony, at the moment.