Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather

Boxxi The Brony

(edited)

Learn magic with Twilight Sparkle, or party with Pinkie Pie, OR get flying lessons from Rainbow Dash

Edit: New choices, Hug Flutter Shy or go Apple bucking with the Apple family, or go to a party (Not Pinkies) with Vinyl, Or go to a concert with octavia :D

Edit yet again : Get a party cannon

Edited by Pon-3 Scratch

While flying would be absolutely amazing. I'm going to have to go with learning magic with Twilight. Even the thought of learning how to work the intricacies of enchantments and other spells makes me loose my mind to the beautiful complexity of it all.

I know this might sound amazing since Rainbow is like my favorite character , in the whole show. But, really flying isn't really my thing. I don't really like heights or speed. After about 2 minutes in the air I'd be freaking out afraid that I would fall crashing to my death. I prefer to keep both feet on the ground thank you very much.Now, if you had changed it like "Take Cool lessons from Rainbow Dash" or "Take racing lessons from RD" I would choose RD LIKE THAT. But, given the choices I'd choose partying with Pinkie Pie.

I'd learn magic. Why, you might ask? Because as shown in season 1, there are flying spells, which basically nullifies any need to learn how to fly with rainbow dash.

Plus, if I learned magic, I could cast spells like fireball and magic missile, and that would just be awesome. Being a wizard is the best profession ever.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, I think I'd have to choose...applebucking with AJ. Would it be hard work? Yes. Would I be sweating and ready to quit after the first tree? Yes. But I'd be hanging out with AJ so it'd all be worth it. Especially for some of that cider! Hoo doggy!

But given the choices of the OP, partying with Pinkie, of course! Like, duh! And then I was like "Oatmeal?? Are you crazy!?" :P