Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

iv'e had dreams where I was born and lived my life in Equestria until around 16, then I wake up crying

actully i will be making another topic ill post the intro of a story with this same scenario which i get from my dreams

I'd probbably freak out at first, then cheer in joy at my good fortune. Then I'd go see Twilight, explain what's happening, have her turn me into my OC, then go to Sugarcube Corner, then eat cupcakes/party, then find Rainbow Dash and express my love for her awesomeness, then, find Fluttershy and hug her, then I'd start preparing for my new life in Ponyville by joining the Weather Patrol and sleeping on clouds.

Oh god. I have daydreamed of this far too long.

First, I'd find Twilight, or Pinkie, as they're the least likely to freak out and buck me in the face. From there, they would introduce me to the rest of the mane 6 in secrecy. Pinkie would throw me a party, whether I wanted it or not, and then all the other ponies would meet me. From there, I would try to gain their trust, although it might take a while. Meanwhile, I'd get a job and try to buy my own place.

And then I'd date Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight, or Vinyl (Possibly all 4, if polygamy is allowed, which seems likely, given the M/F ratio)

And then I'd live happily ever after.

I would explode from overjoy!

Then try find out how to become a pony. Should i succeed...

I would explode twice from overjoy. :D

Also, Spike is capable of fitting in as a dragon, so why wouldn't humans?

I'd probably sit down a while, looking up and hoping I'll see Dashie, and then I would try to find any way possible to change myself into a pegasus :3.

• Brohoof 1

I'd run out to the streets and make ponies flip out.

Lol I think just walking around would scare them really have you ever heard a pony talk to you just imagin a talking pony on earth she/he would be put in a lab an tested on think about it ijs I would not want to be a human if there world was even a peace of what earth is

Still human? There goes my plan for global domination. Or sweet Octavia lovin'. Whichever would be easier. B)

If I was still human I guess I would make the legend of Robin Hood real. Or something cool like that. I would like to become a legend. A myth. Only talked about. Never seen unless I strike.

(edited)

Using the all mighty power of poseable thumbs I'd dethrone Celestia and be dominant ruler of Equestria.

Sadly to say I think magic would beat thumbs any day she could just throw you out the window really:/ Edited by ☤

A series of things would ensue.

1. Freak out!

2. Run into 1 of the mane 6 (if it were applejack I would be bucked).

3. Introductions.

4. Some how be taken to Twilights unless it was twilight I ran into.

5. Question session.

6. Friends would come

7. Get bucked by applejack (if haven't already)

8. Spike tells the princesses

9. Get teleported to cantorlot

10. Have a awkward mind reading session with Princess Celestia

11. They would try to send me back (failed)

12. Give me option of becoming a pony (yes obviously)

13. Cope and mind someone special to settle down with (hopefully twilight)

As human - run around like crazy, freaking out everyone.

As pony - run around like crazy, freaking out myself.

Yep.

Though I would probably calm down in the end, hopefully.

• Brohoof 1

Do NOT go anywhere near Fluttershy. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

But, but what if I do? :(

so many things to do and not enogh room on here but i would go and hang out with Fluttershy

:D

I would do the same thing.

Well, first of all, I'd wonder how, where, and why I ended up here. I'd run around asking everypony. Of course, I'd see in the mirror how I looked as a pony before I'd do that, of course! :P

No, what I'd do is I run as fast as my hooves would carry me, find Twilight Sparkle, and then find Princess Celestia. Hopefully she'd actually tell me what's going on.

But maybe I'd hang out with the mane six, of course! I'd find Derpy, Derpy around with Derpy, party with Pinkie....too much stuff I'd do. Same as if I became a Pokemon trainer.....

To add to my list I would use my knowledge of human music, morph it with the grammar of that of ponies and sell my edited songs making a fortune and an excuse to party all day.