Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What is your favorite song

Slurpy

(edited)

That's a REALLY hard question to answer, but I just had to. So after some hard 30-second thinking, this is my favorite song.

I like it just because of how adventurous it is.

Edited by letterONE

OH GOD THIS THREAD! :(

For now, I think I'll have to go with... the first four songs off of Strapping Young Lad's album, City. The two in highlight would be All Hail The New Flesh (note: I include the first track, Velvet Kevorkian, as a prelude/intro track, not the first song off the album.), and then their's the candidate for their second music video, Detox.

On one hand, All Hail The New Flesh is anthemic, and as soon as Devy drops that heavy scream at the beginning of AHTNF, just after the rebellious dialogue uttered in Velvet, everything just gets epic. On the other, Detox was the very first SYL song I heard off of City, and it just sounded absolutely thrashy and HEAVY as hell! The riffs, the pounding drums, Devy screaming "I HATE THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!", its all too perfect! I can't decide!!

• Brohoof 1

OH GOD THIS THREAD! :(

For now, I think I'll have to go with... the first four songs off of Strapping Young Lad's album, City. The two in highlight would be All Hail The New Flesh (note: I include the first track, Velvet Kevorkian, as a prelude/intro track, not the first song off the album.), and then their's the candidate for their second music video, Detox.

On one hand, All Hail The New Flesh is anthemic, and as soon as Devy drops that heavy scream at the beginning of AHTNF, just after the rebellious dialogue uttered in Velvet, everything just gets epic. On the other, Detox was the very first SYL song I heard off of City, and it just sounded absolutely thrashy and HEAVY as hell! The riffs, the pounding drums, Devy screaming "I HATE THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!", its all too perfect! I can't decide!!

Underneath The Waves kicks ass.

As for me, it depends on the day. Today my favorite song is Behind Space '99 by In Flames.

• Brohoof 1

Billy Talent is my favorite band so of course one of their songs is my number one. White Sparrows is from their 3rd album (not including Watoosh) and I freaked out when I first heard it.

I also like My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars by Bullet for my Valentine but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for younger users so I'll play it safe.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, my favourite songs differ on a weekly basis. For this week it is:

For the giggles.

Cause rock/metal is my sorta music.

Seriously

Rainbow Dash Presents:Cupcakes

Guess i got lots but my most is this

Good day/night WHATEVER!!!!

My favorite song is Weeping Bell because well frankly it's just epic and I LOVE the organ! this style of music is just great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kepKfu4oPEE

For some variety, another favorite of mine (yes I can have more than one) I can't explain it, I just love it. Killer instinct is the best fighting game ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8wSLDVyM8

• Brohoof 1