Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Genre Of Music Do You Listen To? (poll)

Samurshy

Music  

131 users have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Preferred Genre?

• Rock
    • Alternative
    • Grunge
    • Metal (or any form or variation thereof)
    • Dubstep
    • Pop (hip hop)
    • Rap
    • Electronica
    • Industrial
    • Classical
    • Oldies but Goodies (20's to 40's)
    • Country
    • Reggae
    • Polka
    • None, I am deaf.

(edited)

Before I go to bed, I was wondering. As a whole, what music to most bronies listen to? What genre is the most popular around here. I personally listen to, alternative, grunge, and rock. But my vote is going to grunge.

Edited by Bronynonymous

I just can't vote. I listen to different music every day depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes it's rock and sometimes it's the Smile song by Pinkie Pie.

You should be able to vote for multiple genres.

That would be a good idea.

I don' have a particular taste in a specific genre of music (or anything for that matter) and I'd give anything a go. If I like something, I'll like it.

(edited)

Classic/alternative country. Johnny Cash, Hank Williams (all of them), Marty Robbins, Merle Haggard, Charlie Daniels, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, those type of guys. But I listen to many, many genres, but classic/alternative countrys the best.

I love old rap too. Like Public Enemy, Run DMC, those guys. And at the moment I love, love, LOVE horrorcore/juggalo music. Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Anybody Killa, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Boondox, Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Geto Boys, all good stuff.

Yes, I know how unpopular saying that is but... you really gotta be there for it. It certainly ain't for everyone.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone

(edited)

It has been changed to multiple choice.

One word:

All

You should be able to vote for multiple genres.

I just can't vote. I listen to different music every day depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes it's rock and sometimes it's the Smile song by Pinkie Pie.

That would be a good idea.

Edited by Bronynonymous

I mainly listen to various styles of Classical and Classic/Progressive Rock. With a little Alternative thrown in (mainly from the early 2000's).

Anything that strikes my mood, but recently, I fell in love with Dubstep, and house, and electric, and techno (goes on and on)

Deadmau5 and Daft Punk are some of my favorites. :D

I listen to anything and everything but I am a metalhead at heart so that's my preferred genre, specifically Melodic Death, Thrash, Black and Stadium. If I'm really in the mood for it I have found I like Sludge metal sometimes too.

• Brohoof 1

I listen to a shit load of metal. "Djent", mathcore(or whatever that DEP stuff is called, thrash, death, black, I'm ashamed of it, but sometimes nu, progressive....

A lot of metal.

You know, I still don't know how they define "nu-metal" but Disturbed, my favorite band of all time, is supposedly nu-metal though the band themselves don't like to put any single label on themselves.

• Brohoof 1