Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love all of the episodes.

I used to think the "Doodle Donkey" one was boring but it was only because I wasn't paying attention and playing a game.

I just watched it today and it's now one of my favorite episodes. :3

I guess I would say Mysterious Mare do-well though. It was kind of boring, I think it could have been better.

• Brohoof 2

i didnt like owls well that ends well. twilight came off as a bitch in some scenes (in my opinion). for half the episode they treat spike like a butler, and in the other half they treat him like a puppy. then when twilight rescues him, the first thing she calls him is her assistant. (i think) also the complete lack of empathy for spike until the last few frames of the episode makes me sick

Well, I don't really hate any episodes, but there are a few I dislike, such as:

Boast Busters: one word: Trixie. Also Snips and Snails, they are all very annoying in this episode. The facial hair jokes were kinda funny though, and Twilight's repelling of the Ursa Minor was pretty awesome.

The Mysterious Mare Do Well: Yeah, I too am not very fond of this one like many others. So much is not right in this episode, I don't know what I'd do if the whole show was like this episode is. Dash is annoying, too much random crap happens, and I hated that hill they added for no reason. The Batman homage in the Mare Do Well posters was pretty awesome though.

Hearts and Hooves Day: This episode needed more Mane 6, simple enough. I really didn't care about the storyline here, it was rather uninteresting in general. I liked the song in this one though, and the CMC were pretty adorable as usual.

It's About Time: Twilight is just stupid in this episode, plain and simple, she was almost as bad as RD in Mare Do Well imo. Yes, Pinkie being a gypsy and Solid Twilight were pretty amazing, but overall I'd say this is probably my least favorite episode, I just can't stand how much it insults my inteligence...

• Brohoof 1

I don't like Putting Your Hoof Down. I used to dislike Over a Barrell the most, but I really disliked Fluttershy in that one episode, and is a primary reason why she is #5 on my mane 6 list currently.

Edited by Dίsмαjo

I agree on The Mysterious Mare Do Well and on Hearts and Hooves Day. Those are my 2 least favourite episodes in Season 2. It's About Time on the other hand, despite being non-sensical I found it really enjoyable.

From Season 1 there's The Mare in the Moon, which didn't cut it for me. None of the characters left any sort of impression on me after that episode, and I found it dull (The Elements of Harmony is a lot better though).

Then there's Look Before You Sleep. A whole episode of two opposite characters (Applejack and Rarity) bitching, and then self-creating further feuds. The whole episode annoyed me, especially Rarity's attitude. Sure, she has many elements of OCD but she's not usually THAT bad. They did something similar in Fall Weather Friends, but managed to make that one enjoyable.

Those 4 are probably my least favourites. I can tolerate them, but I don't enjoy them.

I actually just skipped that love one where the wee 'uns try to get Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee together. It was horrible, I couldn't stand it. I hate the Cutie Mark Crusader episodes in general. I don't like them at all. The 3 are quite good as characters though :D I hope there aren't any of them episodes in Season 3 (Will definitely be however :( )

I generally like all the episodes, including Mare Do Well. I didn't mind that one as much. I'm not crazy about the CMC but I will watch those episodes. However there is one episode I will not watch ever again: Bridle Gossip. Personally it's too painful to watch the mane 6 being a bunch of racist idiots. The lesson involved is good, but for repeated watching... I can't watch it.

Cliche, but I'm not fond of Mare Do Well, RD alway's had an ego, but it was more of a harmless "heroes ego". That episode flanderized her into being a total narcissist.

I generally like all the episodes, including Mare Do Well. I didn't mind that one as much. I'm not crazy about the CMC but I will watch those episodes. However there is one episode I will not watch ever again: Bridle Gossip. Personally it's too painful to watch the mane 6 being a bunch of racist idiots. The lesson involved is good, but for repeated watching... I can't watch it.

I wouldn't call that racist, they were just scared of her because she barley came to town and lived in the scary woods by herself.

I don't really hate any episodes. Infact I don't even skip over certain episodes. Theres just sometimes where I skip certain episodes because I don't feel like watching them. I then return to watch them at a later time.

So far, not any in particular, but there is one episode so far where the message bugs me. I can't remember the name right now, but it is the one where Pinkie Pie has the psychic twitches. I love the episode, but the message is essentially, see something strange or out of place? Don't question it! I just think that many things should be questioned if it makes no sense whatsoever, and the moral in this episode was opposite of that.

think the moral was don't deny something you've seen with your own eyes just because you can't explain it, it's not like Twilight was being asked to believe without proof, she saw it happen right in front of her.

I don't hate any of the episodes, but my least liked episode would have to be Baby Cakes. I just never have liked episodes of any show that focus on babies. If they can't talk it always just ends up annoying me for some reason.

Any episode that centers itself around Rainbow Dash. As it is RD tries to be a glory and attention hog, but when you they gave her whole episodes I just went WTF?! I 'DID' watch them anyways, that way I could have a valid argument as to why I hate those episodes, but my least favorite was the one in which she entered the Cloudsdale Best Young Fliers Competition.

post-8598-0-92452800-1348868201.jpg

How can you hate any episode of MLP. In my opinion they are all good. if you want my opinion on which episode i thought didn't appeal like the others, then that episode was green isn't your color. I believe that episode wasn't as good as the others.

One that I didn't like was super speedy cider squeezey 3000. I didn't like the plot, the lesson wasn't good "I didn't learn anything!", and the song was one of the worst of the series.

Posted Image

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 1

Baby cakes bored me to no end, personally, and there's only two CMC episodes I can really say I like, being hearts and hooves day and I believe the Cutie Mark Chronicles. The others almost feel like fillers due to lack of ideas.

Sometimes, I seriously wonder if theres more episodes of Apple Bloom then there are of Applejack. :P

The one where they try to get Cheerilee (Did I even spell that right?) and Big Mac to fall in love. It was just overrated on the subject of it, and the content was just bland. Too common.

Heats and Hooves Day

Heats and Hooves Day

Heats

Heats

Heats

I think that yo misspelled "Hearts" Bro. But, yes, I agree. I don't like it either.. Like I said, completely overrated.

• Brohoof 1

The one where they try to get Cheerilee (Did I even spell that right?) and Big Mac to fall in love. It was just overrated on the subject of it, and the content was just bland. Too common.

Heats and Hooves Day

Heats

Heats

Heats

I think that yo misspelled "Hearts" Bro. But, yes, I agree. I don't like it either.. Like I said, completely overrated.

*HEARTS

ARE YOU HAPPY?!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE~

-clears throat- Sorry. Anyways, it was also kind of cheesey and just weird. I wouldn't want kids to be messing with my love life*, would you?

*purely hypothetical

• Brohoof 1