Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll go with "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" that episode was flat out predictable in every sense of the word. It's not like it didn't have it's moments but they were pretty stretched in this episode.

I thought The Last Roundup was alright, but, it felt really rushed. I wished they had made it a 2 parter if anything. It felt like they were trying to cram too much into 20 minutes, when a full 40 would have helped flesh it out a lot more. In fact, I think if they did more 2 part episodes, it would just be an all around good move.

Green isn't your color was one of my favorites D:

Same. D: Fluttershy + Pinkie's "FOREVERRRRR" = win.

As for my least favorite, eh...I'd also go with the CMC episodes, though Cutie Pox had a bit more to do with the Mane 6. Heart and Hoof Day had a little to do with Big Mac, which was cool, but a bit mushy for my taste.

Not that there's a bad episode. ;)

• 6 months later...

as much as we all love the show, I'm sure there is at least one episode that you detest. Share what that episode is with everypony!

My hated episode is "Over a Barrel" They took something historic, and resloved it with apple pies. :blink:

(Sorry if there is already one of these...)

• Brohoof 2

Hmm cant say i don't "Hate" any episodes hate is such a strong word anyway. However i guess my least favorite would be the Super Cider Squeezey 5000 (however you spell it) because Flim And Flam would've won so easily if they denied Twilight and the others request to help then the Apple family would've been screwed and would need to re-locate and then they could've found some awesome way to *cheat* the Flim Flam back and get back their farm (would make a much more awesome plot and would challenge AJ's personality to lower herself to their level.) Plus AJ didn't learn anything (She needs a new lesson)

Over a Barrel's ending was kind of good to me (I didn't expect nor want a bunch of fighting anyway)

Most Fluttershy episodes are very unentertaining and just annoying. If I rewatch epis I tend to skip over them due to that fact. They're icky.

There is no episode I hate. I like all episodes. Though I think Over A Barrel, The Cutie Pox and A Dog and Pony Show are the worst episodes.

This will probably be a common answer but I really do not like Mysterious Mare Do Well. It just feels so offputting what they did to Dash with the whole lesson. She herself also comes off as unlikeable at some parts and there's so much more they could have done. Buy hey, it took all of them together to best her. This is the one episode I always skip over.

• Brohoof 2

I really don't hate any of the episodes, hate is a strong word and I don't dislike any episode so much as to despise it. But if I were to pick a single episode I enjoyed the least, I think one of them might be Mare Do Well. Yeah it was a Dash episode, and I love Dash, but I just didn't care for the plot.

Here's a comic making fun of it, to illustrate my point:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 10

Well I don't hate any episode, but their is one I don't care for that much. I don't like MMMystery of the friend ship express. The story was not that good, it was just resolved to easily. Not to mention Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy acted way out of character. I would be mad at them 4 life if they did that to me.

There's some I don't like to watch, usually just because of the way it ended isn't really logical, or it ended to easily and it seemed like the writers just got bored of the idea. As an example MMMystery on the friendship express.

My least favorite is Fall Weather Friends. In fact, I hate it with a passion. Others like it simply because Rainbow Dash won and they really hate Applejack anyway. I just think it didn't make any particular sense, like the hoof-wrestling. Twi being fifth was still unusual even if she paced herself and ran faster at the end.

Another one is MMMystery on the Friendship Express, everypony betrayed Pinkie, and AJ didn't even say a SINGLE LINE after she looked tempted. They cut out her scene because of the "lack of time". Honestly, that couldn't have taken more than a few seconds, and it just shows more biasness of the writers.

Also, every Fluttershy episode; it seems that all the episodes about her are her being brave and assertive, which is OOC.

I personally liked the Super Cider Squeezy, the troll letter actually let AJ get some more popularity that she deserved anyway.

Edited by Leaf Shade

i didn't like The Cutie Pox episode and the Mysterious Mare Do Well episode the wen't entertaining for me and in the Mysterious Mare Do Well episode the went out of their way to bring Dash down

I may be the one person to answer this way, but I really tend to not like most of the ones that focus on the CutieMark Crusaders. I find them unusually unentertaining. The one exception is the one where the ponies give there backstories, I do like that one and it does include the cutiemark crusaders, but the others, are ehhhhh. And by that I mean the ones that revolve around them, like the one about Gabby Gums, and the first one with Applebloom/

As Parasprite said earlier, "hate" is a strong word, and I do not hate any of the MLP episode.

My least favorite episode would be the episode where Rarity had to make Twilight a dress for her birthday.

Rarity was so rude.

I didn't like the episode, It's About Time. Twilight wasted her time worrying about her future self that she went through a lot of trouble just to learn the time traveling spell so she could warn her past self about what her future self had warned her about.

Posted Image

There is no episode to hate. Each episode in this show is 120% Epic, Awesome, Radical, and full of Coolness. Are those all the same things? Well, not if you're Rainbow Dash....

But anyways, there is no bad episode or any episode to hate because this show is 'effin awesome :3

• Brohoof 1

Mare do well definately because

1: dash was a jerk

2: everypony else were hypocrites

3: just all around depressing

4: a lot of out of character moments

There have been episodes I haven't loved and all, but this one I dislike with a passion

Edited by DashForever

i'm with like five people on this thread...

definitely mare do well... not that dash is a jerk, she's my favorite after all XD

but it was an episode that was completely unproductive... and worse... counterproductive.

I don't care that they were hypocrites... or any of that, it's just that NOTHING was accomplished through it.

But other than that, i love every episode anyways...