Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you hope to hear sing more in the future?

Derpy Dash

Basically who do you hope will have more singing part in upcoming episodes?

Personally, I would love an Applejack solo. I loved Applejack's singing from Winter Wrap Up.

I'd also like to hear some more singing from Rainbow Dash. I liked her parts from Winter Wrap Up and At the Gala.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

If PinkiePie is going to sing anything else like "Smile," then MORE PINKIE! But also, more Rarity! And come to think of it, Fluttershy hasn't had much of a singing opportunity, either... So more Fluttershy!

Wait, what was I thinking? Let's have EVERYPONY do more singing and make the whole show a musical! :D

Edited by Lily Sapphire
  • Brohoof 6

Well Pinkie is amazing, but you know.. After there are too many, it just gets a bit... ya ok pinkie singing again woohoo..

I really do think Pinkie should still sing.

Fluttershy really needs a song solo, too. I didn't really like Find a Pet, and not really Fillyshy singing either. Both were really good! But I want to see a solo for older Fluttershy.

Everypony should sing- Applejack also has never done a song that was solo or with only few people singing. Then Rainbow Dash is somewhat the same as Applejack, even though she had Find a Pet.

Fluttershy and Pinkie have my favorite voices, they are so adorable, beautiful, and are what make what they sing very likable.

Twilight's singing is BEAUTIFUL, too, so I hope to hear her sing.

And Rarity was just plain amazing in all songs she sings. Like, amazing. Not amazing... I mean AMAZING.

However, have you heard Lyra's voice? It was amazing! Now then, imagine it in a song.

Yup, if that happens, I can finally die happy.

But of ALL ponies. and I mean ALL! Fluttershy, Rarity, Lyra.. I mean ALLLLLLLL Ponies. Not a pony, but just a filly. And that is

Sweetie Belle. That would be amazing. Like not amazing.. I mean like... you get the idea.

On second thought... never mind.

That would probally earn her her cutie mark, and we need more CMC!

Applejack needs a song, Discord needs a song, Spike needs a song, I'd like Rainbow to have her own solo song, aaaaaand...something with Luna & Celestia would be epic. Maybe they could sing about their differences in personality, make contrasts to how it's like the sun VS the moon, and maybe even have a flashback sequence describing their conquest over Discord and ruling Equestria, and then, both of their emotional struggles as they had to get through the 1000 year period of Luna's banishment, and her transformation into NMM.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Basically who do you hope will have more singing part in upcoming episodes?

Personally, I would love an Applejack solo. I loved Applejack's singing from Winter Wrap Up.

I'd also like to hear some more singing from Rainbow Dash. I liked her parts from Winter Wrap Up and At the Gala.

Give me a damn Applejack song for crying out loud.

This. All of this.

Applejack needs a solo song finally. And Rainbow Dash is awesome in every single way, including her singing voice. I could always listen to her sing :wub:

Edited by DashPony
  • Brohoof 1

Snips and Snails singing Opera.

An epic rap battle between Bonbon and Doctor Whooves.

Stephen Magnet Death Metal / Country Bear Jamboree mix

These ideas clearly would work and wouldn't be forced at all.

• Brohoof 1

Give Derpy her old voice back and then i'll say her. Otherwise I find AJ would be to boring, Pinkie... well shes just Pinkie, Twilight... meh, I feel she has enough of the spotlight, Rarity dosnt really need any more of them, Fluttershy would be nice to see since she has a beautiful voice, and Dashy, well I dont know... That would be interesting..

So of the mane 6 I say Fluttershy.

Well, it's rumoured that Octavia is gonna have a duo with Rarity so I'm an happy brony ^^ There is also Spike with the song "Wasn"t prepared for this" but a solo for him would be great. I would hate an applejack solo, I think characters like fluttershy, rainbow jack and applejack are not suited for a solo, it would become boring after 30 seconds of singing. Another song from the CMC, like a lullaby or a sad song about the fact that they still can't find their special talent after all these tries, etc etc.

Pinkie cause we can never have enough awesome songs from her

Well it's a no-brainer that AJ needs her own song, a song for RD would be pretty cool (and if scoots is in it, even cooler)

• Brohoof 1