Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you hope to hear sing more in the future?

Derpy Dash

(edited)

Duet between Big Macintosh and Shining Armor about being bros.

I would give you all my brohoofs and my entire post count if that were possible

But after that I would like to see an Applejack song

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1

I agree, I want to see more of Rarity and Fluttershy, maybe doing a duet (?) :D since they are really close. I also do want to hear a more personal phase of Applejack and Rainbow Dash inmortalized in a song (I don't like Rainbow Dash that much but i'm dying to see a song of hers, It screams epic B) ). I won't mention Pinkie Pie, she's awesome and will always get a song :)

Also the cherry on top, would be a super orcherstral epic duet between Celestia and Luna, If that happens I would have breathing problems during the episode! XD :P

Applejack needs a song. I would also like if

WARNING

SEASON 3 SPOILER

Lauren's OC got her own song. That would be pretty cool.

(Yeah, they pretty much said that Lauren's OC will be in an episode of season 3 in a certain video. PM me if you want the link, I can't find it atm.)

Applejack needs a solo that sounds like her amazing work in winter wrap up. And Dash (make it sound like At The Gala, not find a pet). Seriously, RD's solo in at the gala gives me goosebumps erry time

• Brohoof 1

Applejack needs her own song...no, wait! She needs 20 songs, all to herself. And they would all be amazing.

Seriously, though, AJ needs a song that everypony will love. She doesn't get the amount of love she deserves so she needs a fantastic episode to devleop her character with a strong song to support it.

Duet between Big Macintosh and Shining Armor about being bros.

YES BIG MAC AND SHINING ARMOR SHOULD BE BEST FRIENDS AND THEY SHOULD SINGA DUET THIS THIS THIS THIS.

also yes aj needs to sing more. She has a great voice. everything about this character is underrated. her personality, her appearance, and her voice. every time you hate on aj, a kitten dies.

APPLEJACK AND RAINBOWDASH

Actually. Oops, you said "more". Applejack hasnt sung her own song at all.

Yeah, but she sang in At the Gala and Winter Wrap Up.

Winter Wrap Up is actually one of my favorite songs just because of Applejack's part in it.

I hope for more songs by Pinkie perhaps. I love listening to them for they always make me feel better and very cheerful.

Maybe an Applejack solo or duet song too because she hasn't really gotten any specific song parts and I think it would be a nice change from the usual Pinkie Pie or Twilight song.

• Brohoof 1