Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite N64 game(s)?

weegeez

I can only think of two games. One of the Army Men games (The little green army men like in Toy Story ) or Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear To The Rescue.

Yeah it was green army mens in it! Do you know the name?

Yeah it was green army mens in it! Do you know the name?

There were two. Army Men: Air Attack and Army Men: Sarge's Heroes. I think I've played Sarge's Heroes when a friend brought it over.

There were two. Army Men: Air Attack and Army Men: Sarge's Heroes. I think I've played Sarge's Heroes when a friend brought it over.

It could be the Sarge Heroes one. I am not sure. The only thing I remember from the game was that you could be green toys with weapons and one of the maps was inside a house.

That's about as far as I can help you myself but maybe someone else can confirm. I remember nothing of the game and I haven't played Air Attack so I don't know if that one was only air battles or what.

Yeah that's sarge's heroes.

For me i'd have to say my favorite N64 game is Conkers Bad Fur Day.

expected/10

However, that doesn't mean I disapprove. I never got to play the whole game, I had to play it on emulator to even play it. When I had my N64 I wasn't allowed to play even T-rated games let alone M-rated games. I need a 360 so I can play the remake. lol

• Brohoof 1

expected/10

However, that doesn't mean I disapprove. I never got to play the whole game, I had to play it on emulator to even play it. When I had my N64 I wasn't allowed to play even T-rated games let alone M-rated games. I need a 360 so I can play the remake. lol

Definetly is one of the few Mature games i've played that definetly needs the rating.

It's a lot of fun though, i've yet to play the remake myself even though i've been meaning to.

The MP also was a lot of fun.

I think I've played the MP before, I remember some sort of Matrix-y level and a cheat code that let you do Matrix kills. It was fun. (I wasn't supposed to be playing it but I did anyway at a friend's house. LOL)

(edited)

Bomberman Hero(first console game I ever played)

Banjo Kazooie series

Pokemon Stadium series

Super Smash Bros.

Super Mario 64

Both Zelda games

Chameleon Twist series

Goldeneye

Glover

Aiden Chronicles

Quest 64

Donkey Kong 64

The other 2 Bomberman games

Paper Mario

Mario Kart 64

Mario Party series

Jet Force Gemini

Mischief Makers

Star Fox 64

Kirby 64

It was my childhood... :blink:

OMG, I can't believe I forgot about [bOLDED NAMES] Jet Force Gemini was badass, huh? The dog got a f*cking TANK! It was one of my favorit 64 shooters.

Oh, man. Did I forget Conker? I liked that when you were in the club pissing on the rock guys...I was only like...10 when I played it.

Edited by DoubleFrenzyWithCheese
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Super Mario 64

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Pokemon Stadium

Mario Kart 64

Star Wars Episode I Racer

Diddy Kong Racing

Oh my pony I forgot

Golden Eye

Edited by EryDash

Paper Mario was by far the best N64 game, for me. I'm not that old, so at the time, I didn't know how to read when I played it when it was only a few years old, so I hardly knew how to get past the first chapter. I would play it over and over again because I just liked it so much.

Then I learned how to read... And I played it non-stop until I beat it. Every day. Came home from school, said "Lulz, screw homework," and went to play Paper Mario. It took me about a year to beat because it was incredibly hard for me to beat at the time, since I had no gaming experience at all. I guess you could say it's the nostalgia that makes me rather biased towards all other N64 games, but Paper Mario really just filled me with years of entertainment, so it's hundreds of ranks above any other N64 game out there. I've beaten it more than 30 times, I'd say. #Nolife

• Brohoof 1

I never really played alot of N64, I really only played the SNES when I was younger..

That console is just... amazing. I still go back to my original one to this day and play. :)

I grew up with the zelda franchise.. even my grandma plays zelda all the time.

So ill say my favorite n64 games are The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, Yoshi's Story, Donkey kong 64, and Super Mario 64.... in that order

Super Mario 64, Star Fox, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64. I was afraid of Bowser in Super Mario, seriously...

Funny enough when i was young i would have nightmares that i was in the mario game and i was fighting bowser

I am gonna be a hipster and say Glover. Why? Because IDK.

The music was glorious, the graphics were awesome. The little glove had more personality than most of the newer videogame characters.

Paper Mario was by far the best N64 game, for me. I'm not that old, so at the time, I didn't know how to read when I played it when it was only a few years old, so I hardly knew how to get past the first chapter. I would play it over and over again because I just liked it so much.

Then I learned how to read... And I played it non-stop until I beat it. Every day. Came home from school, said "Lulz, screw homework," and went to play Paper Mario. It took me about a year to beat because it was incredibly hard for me to beat at the time, since I had no gaming experience at all. I guess you could say it's the nostalgia that makes me rather biased towards all other N64 games, but Paper Mario really just filled me with years of entertainment, so it's hundreds of ranks above any other N64 game out there. I've beaten it more than 30 times, I'd say. #Nolife

This. I don't know exactly why, but the original Paper Mario is, at least in my opinion, one of the top 10 games ever made. The story is interesting, going beyond (but still including) the whole "save the princess" thing most Mario games focus on. The music is very original and catchy, and the gameplay and graphics need no explanation.

*sigh* I've really got to get another N64, I have the game but no console. And an emulator just doesn't do it justice.

Adding another game I had forgotten about, I remember playing Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards for hours. Such a brilliantly fun and designed game.

Oh man, I forgot some.

Pokemon Puzzle League

Hey You Pikachu(I liked it)

Buck Bumble

Mario Kart 64

Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon

Goemon's Great Adventure

Mortal Kombat

Conker's Bad Fur Day

There Are definitely more, I loved just about every single N64 game I played. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Tetrisphere, that game had infinite replay-ability and an awesoune soundtrack to boot as well, it was revolutionary and it worked at the same time, I just wish there was a polished up port made for the Wii.

Although I did mostly grow up with the Zelda games on the N64, the best would have to be the Banjo Kazooie series, especially Banjo Tooie! Don't get me wrong, I love my Zelda and all, but B&K was the BOMB for me.

I don't even know why they're so much fun! But THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS MAN.