Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Mersander

Are you a cat person or a dog person?  

239 users have voted

1. 1. Cats or dogs?

• cats
    • dogs

Cats all the way! I mean, who can resist a cute tiny fluffy snuggly kitty?

No one, that's who.

I just did, I have too many in this house... I can't stand cats sometimes even when they like to cuddle with me... I prefer to have a great dane sitting on my lap than 3 cats clawing my legs.

I guess that a cat would be a more convenient pet if it was all depending on space. I've just had very bad experiences with dogs rather recently, violent ones. I still miss my black golden retriever though

I'm not a fan of cats, they just seem stuck up and generally unpleasant to be around. With cats its like they are always looking down on you because you are below them. I just find them strange.

Dogs on the other hand are loyal, lovable and full of love. They are truly amazing animals. Unlike your friends, a dog won't ever judge you. They don't care about your race, gender, sexual orientation, or your skeletons in the closet. If they love you, you know it's genuine with no strings attached. They will gladly die to protect those they love, as many news stories have shown. And while some breeds have a bad reputation, I truly believe no dog is naturally evil. It all comes back to how they were raised and trained. I loved my rottie (Shadow) when he was still around and I miss him so much.

So in summary, I am an avid dog lover.

• Brohoof 2

I have two cats one I like alot & the other not so much... The cat that i like is really sweet love to be petted etc... the other one is lazy, doesn't do hardly anything, and well... it has attacked my dad for no reasons whatsoever one time -_-... For me I love dogs better, I don't like the little small minature annoying yappy dogs. I like the med to larger sized dogs such as: german shepards, beagles, bulldogs, siberian huskies...

Cats. I've never owned a dog, and we had a stray cat problem (we had up to 19 that came around at one point, most of them related to each other), and they were nice cats and didn't bother us because they were scared of people. I convinced my parents to keep one and I named him Baby. He's the cutest thing, he's nice, and he sleeps all day when he's not playing outside. xD

We managed to find homes for most of the others, my mom and I caught the ones that were injured via humane trap and took them to get put down, and the others just kind of wandered off. I miss them sometimes because I liked playing with the kittens. ;____;

I love cats.

I've always wanted sister siamese-rag dolls, they are adorable.

You can leave a cat a food dish and go on vacation for a week. The cat will space out it's food and eat everyday, a dog stupidly east all the food at once and will starve.

Cats clean themselves and poop in a box, dogs will take a dump anywhere and are always chewing and drooling on things.

Cats are very affectionate, but in a cuddly way. Dogs are pushy and bite you when they don't get attention.

I've never been woken up by a cat, although my neighbours dog wakes us up at 3 am nightly.

A dog ripped open the throat of a little girl that lived down the road from me, a dog also attacked me and ripped the side of my leg open. Cats are never used as weapons to kill people.

The choice is obvious.

~

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Dogs definately! I dont hate cats but Ive had some bad encounters with lots of them. All cats hate me for some reason. And its the opposite when it comes to dogs. Dogs love me.This is my dog called bear :)

Posted Image

Edited by jacibobsthebrony
  • Brohoof 2

also, i dunno if this is off-topic here, but here's the cat we have now:

Posted Image

at this picture, he must have been closing up to the age of 10. he's a bit older than that now, i'd think.

we met this cat about a decade ago when we started getting visits from this red tabby for food and drink. we found out that the owners of this cat was living just next door to us. we found out his name was Sesame and that they were okay with us giving him food when he gets in here.

time passed, and soon enough, the owners had decided to move from here. they had recently acquired a kitten and wanted Sesame to follow with them. he didn't want to do that. so the owners decided to give Sesame, and his supplies, to us.

at first, he constantly meowed outside the door to his old owner's house, because he still thought that he lived inside there, which we had to make do and bring him in to our house a couple times to convince him that he's living with us now.

after that he's been living a generally happy, healthy life with us for almost a decade's worth of time now.

• Brohoof 1

It really depends on the dog. For the most part, dogs are annoying, loud, and needy, which I don't really like. I'm more of a calm person, so I like cats more, as they don't really do ALL that much, but they still let you pet them, and some of them play with toys and stuff. Older dogs/calmer dogs can be very nice. I like littler dogs that will sit on your lap and just... be good. And not freak out over every noise that they hear. These kinds of dogs are rare, at least to me, so I voted for cats, as they're overall more enjoyable.

Dogs!

I don't know why, to me almost all cats look the same, Dogs, they vary from sizes, and shapes, and breeds, My favorite breed are German Shepherds although, I've only owned chihuahuas, and they're one of my least favorite breeds xD

Posted Image

I think this comic represents this entire argument very well XD

(I need more characters so heres a quote from Dr. Suess,

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Dr. Seuss)

• Brohoof 1

Sincerely, dogs make me laugh, and it's all because of Dane Cook and his statement that dogs don't go Bow-Wow. Not to mention, for me it seems easier to pet a cat without it biting you.

I'm a dog person, they're really cute as puppies and will play with you anytime. But then again, my Mom is allergic to cats, and I have a small allergy to them myself. (cats are still adorable though)

Ponies are better.