Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

That ponies DO NOT belong in anything extremely violent, espically in warhammer 40k, if anyone thinks that ponies belong there, i believe their fucked up people.

in that universe, people are getting torn to shreads, quite literally, would you like it if the same happened to pinky? or one of the non important charicters, like say....dr whooves, or octavia?

I highly doubt it, and the reason why its an unpopular idea, is beacuse with alot of bronies i know just want to put ponies in EVERYTHING, and they piss me off by putting them in alot of bloody things.... its just fucked up...

• Brohoof 2

You don't need to have a girlfriend/boyfriend to be happy.

I think football is just an annoying rip off.

I think humanity should end soon.

Whatever I think feels right is my religion.

Oh yeah, I also hate mainstream. If it's popular, I will probably not like it. Especially if it's just a hyped up piece of trash. I like being different and have to deal with an ever shrinking uniqueness in the world.

Edited by Party Ponies

I think we should be able to carry certain weapons around more freely

I'm agnostic

I don't believe there is life after death

I don't think that there is a higher being out there

I think that most human beings are ignorant

I like katy perry

Fred is annoying

Gamecube is the best console

I hate barrack obama

I accept everyone as is

I hate when people ask questions

I'm american and HATE FOOTBALL

I love math

Oatmeal is delicious

I can't wait for high school to start

I hate skyrim, I like Fallout better

Super paper mario is the WORST excuse for a paper mario game

The whole console war is stupid.

Im a catholic, never read past page 1 of the bible, too boring. I still love jesus.

SUNKIST IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST SODA

Edited by Matus
  • Brohoof 2

people don't make sence.

I'm ok with death.

I will rule the world.

religion is overrated.( don't take offense)

the world is round for now.

It's 2012!

I'm talking to pony but im a moose?

that's all i got :huh:

I hate TF2. Seriously, I don't get what's so good about it.

People who say their favorite type of music is dubstep, or even put in the top 3, have no taste what-so-ever.

People who post how "X fucked up Y", post their "brilliant" solution, then do jack shit to get anything done piss me off to no end.

99% of anime is just robot, highschool, spiky hair generic trash. Tired of people obsessed with anime.

Adding to the list of people who I don't understand why people think they are funny...

Already said Ron Swanson

zach galifianakis doesn't make me laugh either

I think pretty much every sitcom today is total BS...not funny like everyone tells me Two Broke Girls is funny...it is ridiculously not funny

Here is an un popular opinion for society. i enjoy a show about ponies and unicorns, i don't care that it is ment for little girls.

just saying that we are still the minority in society so this counts as un popular.

also luna is better then celestia but that just me.

i also am a fan of the military even if i don't agree with the currant war.

Edited by irobern2857
  • Brohoof 2

I think it's okay for women to dress provocatively.

The legal drinking age in America should be lowered.

Big dogs/bully breeds aren't scary.

Some makeup is necessary to look beautiful.

JRPGs are better than other RPGs, despite the fact they rely on overused cliches.

I like Adventure Time, even though it's weird.

I hate the idea of 'coolness'. Just be yourself.

Sports are not the best thing ever.

Life's boring. Learn to laugh in the face of sorrow.

Not everything is bad.

Just because someone says something is bad, doesn't mean it is. Give everything a chance.

I don't like pickles at all

Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game

5th gen of Pokemon is best gen

Wii is a good game console

I don't like the band Queen

The Dark Knight Rises was a good movie.

Dragon Ball Evolution is the worst movie I have ever seen.

Teletubbies are scary creatures.

Flopping is gross.

I don't think those opinions are all that unpopular tbh... :huh:
  • Brohoof 2

The Dark Knight Rises was a good movie.

Dragon Ball Evolution is the worst movie I have ever seen.

Teletubbies are scary creatures.

Flopping is gross.

How is thinking The Dark Knight rises being a good movie an unpopular opinion? Flopping? Don't you mean clopping?

I hate TF2. Seriously, I don't get what's so good about it.

People who say their favorite type of music is dubstep, or even put in the top 3, have no taste what-so-ever.

People who post how "X fucked up Y", post their "brilliant" solution, then do jack shit to get anything done piss me off to no end.

99% of anime is just robot, highschool, spiky hair generic trash. Tired of people obsessed with anime.

So what if I like dubstep? I have seen plenty of people flame me just for listening to dubstep/electro/EDM or other genres. What do you listen to then?

So what if I like dubstep? I have seen plenty of people flame me just for listening to dubstep/electro/EDM or other genres. What do you listen to then?

Rock, classical (rock), orchestra, pop, blues, electroswing, jazz, metal, etc...

I can't do anything to dubstep specifically. I get no message, no story, can't run to it, can't jam out to it, can't really sing to it, won't choose to drive with it and I feel nothing when it comes on. I like some dubstep songs, but overall it's all just bleh.

Rock, classical (rock), orchestra, pop, blues, electroswing, jazz, metal, etc...

I can't do anything to dubstep specifically. I get no message, no story, can't run to it, can't jam out to it, can't really sing to it, won't choose to drive with it and I feel nothing when it comes on. I like some dubstep songs, but overall it's all just bleh.

I can understand that, but no need to attack the people who like it by saying that anyone who even remotely likes it has no taste.

I'm agnostic

I don't think that there is a higher being out there

Those two statements contradict each other no matter which way I look at it.

You don't think there is a higher power, therefore you are an atheist. Pure agnosticism says "I don't know either way, therefore I don't believe either way".

• Brohoof 1

Charmander is overrated.

Rainbow Dash is overrated.

I hate fruit pies. Too squishy.

I hate Jell-O.

Politics suck.

I could care less if I'm punished after I die.

Snivy is terrible.

Bidoof is adorable.

Edited by Bluebell

I love dubstep, I hated the 3rd season and up of Prison Break, I dont really get why people love derpy so much, I liked the third spiderman, I think breakfast cereal is super gross, I hate zoo's, and I agree with Bluebell Jell-O is disgusting.

Edited by Flame Dancer

I can understand that, but no need to attack the people who like it by saying that anyone who even remotely likes it has no taste.

No hard feelings, but this is about unpopular opinions. Of course there is going to be flack for such a statement.

I hate First Person Shooters they all have this hollow and dead feel because they bring nothing new

i am dreading the day when gaming goes all digital also i hate PC gamers who get all smug and superior about it now you can brag about the fact you have mod all you want i don't care, i don't even let my best friends who are PC gamers get away with that shit.

i don't like modern fighting games- now i feel its a good evolution with multiplayer but it isnt as fun as going into a arcade, no trash talking no rage quitting. also MvC 3 was a horrible piece of unfinished trash

I am Bi-sexual and pro gay.

• Brohoof 1