- Health Care is a necessity that must be provided by the government

- I support the Gold Standard

- I'm a Free Market Capitalist

- I support Ron Paul

- Spanking is a terrible form of child raising

- American Education is making kids more stupid

- About 70% of children in my generation are retarded

- Political Correctness is evil

- Children these days are being too coddled. There MUST be winners and losers like in real life

- Pro-Choice

- PC is the best gaming console

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely hate all this gay pride bull. I am bisexual myself and in all honesty, the only thing I see these parades and gatherings do is giving ourselves a bad Reputation.

USA is a horrid country, with horrid politicians. 99% of their population are a bunch if gullible litte sons of stitches that blarantly believe all their imensely flawed ideologies are the correct thing.

Oh wait, my bad, 100% of the world agrees.

On the subject if the worlds population. god sake I could stab every single one. and I would be a happy pony.

• Brohoof 1

I am saying this now, because apparently to the new members on the forum, it means EVERYTHANG.

The post count and the brohoof meter do not matter at ALL.

They are just there for fun, not for stupid people to brag with.

It's annoying as shit.

• Brohoof 1

Earlier I forgot to mention this, so screw editing, we're far along enough I'll post a separate deal.

I despise the trend "tell me if you need something." Look, if I am comfortable enough with you, and trust you, then I don't need your permission, I'm going to tell you weather you like it or not. Usually a real friend won't mind, so if people freak out when I'm in trouble I know who's a real friend. It's not that the saying is offensive, but it is empty of content. Like I said I don't need your permission, I'm going to say it. I suppose it does express a sense of caring, but unless someone doesn't know you that much that they need to know you let it happen naturally rather than sending an invitation straight to personal talk. Personal talk is what starts fights from my experience, so wait until the relationship is strong. If you do, then they really don't need permission. If you have advice to give, give it then and there, and if not, don't spam invitations. So there isn't really anything bad about it, but there isn't really any good either, it's just a waste of time.

Also, this can't be popular because I get these invitations like spam.

EDIT: Human babies are revolting and I don't know what the appeal of them is. They are loud, dirty, and needy. They take and don't give anything back.

Edited by Vulpes
  • Brohoof 1

I want Obama to lose the 2012 election. I think his wife is freaking annoying.

English liberals are some of the most annoying people on earth.

Funny. Some liberals think exactly the same with conservatives.

Do I identify as liberal? No, but I certainly don't identify as conservative.

• One unpopular opinion I think I have in the choice to refrain from affiliating myself with labels as much as I can. This includes sexual labels, gender labels, racial labels, and religious labels. I think this is unpopular because I hear so many people saying I am _______. I believe people tend to feel too much of a need to identify themselves. While I understand the use for identity and labels, as it is a way to simplify things, everyone should acknowledge the holes in identity, whether it's with identifying your sexual orientation, what religion you belong to, your ethnicity, to name a few. I'm not saying they shouldn't; it's just that it there are flaws with identity that a lot of people seem to overlook.
  • I don't know if this would be considered unpopular on this forum, but I think the height limits for images in signatures are a bit too restricting. The width limits are fine, but the height limits are why I haven't really had a signature on this forum. But I'm not going to bitch and complain because I see why they set the height limits—to make everything look better and to create more ease for those with poor internet connections
  • I'm also not sure if people would deem this unpopular, but I know Ron Paul isn't the solution to all of our problems.
Edited by This Day Aria

My only unpopular opinion would be that the foreign troops have no idea how to control their drones and never apologize when they 'accidentally' kill one of our troops. I get a lot of hate for posting this any where but I say it any way.

I think the majority of Republicans and Democrats in the US are idiots who do nothing but hurt their cause.

I think most of the LGBT activists are drama filled and whiny. Marriage is overrated anyway, the only places where gays are REALLY being oppressed is Sudan.

Furthermore, I think everyone in the gay controversy is overreacting to a minor problem that could be fixed with a single legislation.

I love rice, I could eat it every day for the rest of my life if I had to. Rice and Fuze Fruit Drink. Yum.

I'd rather see my money go to NASA or the European Space Agency than anything else.

-Anyone who doesn't support vegetarians, theist, atheist, LGBT, Woman's rights activist, etc, simply because they are annoying are idiots.

-This fandom is too optimistic for its own good.

Oh, I've got one alright. And it sure as hell is unpopular.

First, let me start by saying sex sucks. It's no different than overcomplicated meth.

But let me get to the REAL point. You CAN control who or what you find attractive. It is always a choice. You don't have to like anything, and you don't have to have a fixed sense of attraction. Attraction is not required to be static, and it is not even required at all.

And their funerals, as well. I've seen it, so save it.

Aw, come on, you can't appreciate a good movie reference? Also, I think I've found some good music for you!

Here's something REALLY unpopular I just gotta get out of myself.

The 1980s, Generation 1 My Little Ponies have the most most warm, affectionate and cutest design ever. In so, 4 of my 9 Hasbro MLPs are G1.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Generation 4 is great, but it's come from a long line of previous incarnations, some of which were actually relatively good. I must admit to having watched some of the previous generation stuff, and while it's not as good as G4, it has it's own charms too.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my POTATOES. Do many people HATE me because I don't like SxC or LoS series on darkSpyro. I also got flamed because I said Skylanders wasn't the best game ever on there.. seriously. Five years olds shouldn't be on forums.

Wait, Thunderstorm, you were on DS? Heh, so was I! What was your username? I'm fairly sure you wouldn't know mine, but I'm curious.

(edited)

Got some more opinions for everypony. Smiley face.

Though a bit annoying, the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen is catchy as hell.

I didn't care for The Godfather.

Final Fantasy is the greatest RPG series ever made.

The Super Mario series is dying.

Cherilee is sexy pony.

Edited by Lord Theoretical
  • Brohoof 1

Shoot me for this one.

The brony fandom, especially this site, has an incredibly large amount of drama and weird problems. A lot of bronies seem to me to fit the "scene"/"emo"/"drama" kids.

And to be honest, I don't really like those kinds of people (in general.) :/

• Brohoof 4

Wait, Thunderstorm, you were on DS? Heh, so was I! What was your username? I'm fairly sure you wouldn't know mine, but I'm curious.

Joined in 2011. I was ANNOYING. AS. HECK. I mainly go on here now because the five year olds on that website are INSANELY HARD TO DEAL WITH. I recently got into a fight with some kid because I like Classic Spyro more then Skylanders.

I'm Purple n Spyro. REGRET THAT USERNAME BUT OHWELL.

Oh, here's other things.

-I don't think Skylanders is the best game.

-Classic Spyro is the best.

-Cynder must burn.

-I don't support SxC.

-I hate people who use the excuse that a mountain is infront of my house when really it's a HILL PEOPLE. IT'S NOT THAT BIG.

Edited by Thunderstorm

Joined in 2011. I was ANNOYING. AS. HECK. I mainly go on here now because the five year olds on that website are INSANELY HARD TO DEAL WITH. I recently got into a fight with some kid because I like Classic Spyro more then Skylanders.

I'm Purple n Spyro. REGRET THAT USERNAME BUT OHWELL.

Oh, here's other things.

-I don't think Skylanders is the best game.

-Classic Spyro is the best.

-Cynder must burn.

-I don't support SxC.

-I hate people who use the excuse that a mountain is infront of my house when really it's a HILL PEOPLE. IT'S NOT THAT BIG.

Check the PMs you have. I don't want to derail this thread or anything.

Another opinion of mine? I don't think Amnesia or Cry of Fear are scary, and I don't find LSD dream simulator weird.

I think fashion and makeup are generally a waste of time, and specifically makeup is ugly in many cases.

I think Christians shouldn't hate on gays or other people (and I'm a straight Christian).

I think racism isn't always bad but is made out to be.

And I think the Hunger Games political view is only a magnified version of the U.S. (which is where I live).

• Brohoof 1

> I like Dubstep.

> 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time' is too overrated.

> Going to the church (and the church itself) is pointless.

> I dislike the past decades (60's, 70's, 80's, 90's) music and musicians.

> I hate Facebook and any other social networks (except forums <3).

> I love the newest generation of Pokémon, and will love the next one for sure.

> Competitive gaming should be more popular and become an official sport.

> I support gay marriage and abortion.

Whew... ;)

• Brohoof 2

-Dubstep/Electronic/Rave is real music, a computer is an instrument like any other, so don't use the "its not a real instrument" argument.

-Religion is pretty messed up, if anything I'd probably be some sort of wiccan/native American/Buddhist thingy, but agnosticism works too. I feel religion is as harmful as it is guiding at times, those who truly "follow" a religion like they are meant to become close minded, and those who don't just "sorta" follow it. Not true of all religions, but why can't we just think for ourselves?

-People who complain about the world getting more idiotic bug me, we're not getting stupider, the new world of media and internet has just made it easier to make ourselves look like idiots. Before when you were stupid it didn't get advertised.

-After Season 1, Ash Ketchum became a robot.

-Sexuality should be a more open subject, not just orientation, but sex as a whole. Its taboo for no good reason, sex is natural, not evil. We'd be happier as a species if we just accepted that sex is a part of who we are and enjoyed it for what it is, not worry about it so much.

-If it doesn't harm you, why care what the other person does?

-You can have your feather flipping opinions, but you are no more special than anyone else, so stop feeling you need to force it down people's throats. We're all equally foolish, there are no wise-men, just those who look wise because they know when to shut up and when to speak.

Overzealous bronies dedicated to "convert" everyone are the most goddamn annoying people n the internet. I'm serious. I see one more trying to convert everyone to our poni poni I am going to flip a table.Posted Imageo

Edited by Gatekeeper Babylon
  • Brohoof 3

Yes I remembered another opinion I haven´t posted yet. It´s unpopular because of Skrillex and his dubstep-selling to 13 years old kids, making dubstep mainstream = R.I.P., Drum&Bass.

DnB > Dubstep

Edited by Suntouched Coco