Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

GUh...gah...ugh this is a safe zone... I cant even... Agree to disagree for much of this i guess. I suppose that's the beauty of it, We are aloud to have different beliefs and opinions. But props for the green is not a creative color, I got that reference ^_^

*allowed

That's another thing: I am a grammar/spelling nazi and quite proud, and have no problems when people correct spelling and/or grammar unless it was intentionally incorrect for lulz factor.

Now let's all agree

To never be creative again~

• Brohoof 2

- purple is the best colour in the world ever. especially the regal kind of it.

- the baby design of MLP is horrible and i don't find it cute at all. that's the reason why i decided to get an alternative filly design of Viscra, because getting a recolour of the baby design of the show would be hell no way. Pound and Pumpkin Cake are cute though because of the way they act, but that's it.

- Pepsi is far superiour to Coca Cola. Coke in a glass bottle conquers out Pepsi by a long shot, though. if Pepsi or Dr Pepper would be on glass bottles here, though, i'd drink it over Coke in glass bottles.

- i don't much care what i get as a gift for Christmas or my birthday. as long as it's something unexpected and has a lot of heart and thought behind it it's a good gift. otherwise it's really just a period in time where the most fun comes to feel loved and appreciated by the people you care. that's WAY more worth than getting x amount of crazy shit-expensive things (i'll admit, however, that birthdays and such are a great way to get the money to obtain something expensive you otherwise wouldn't be able to get into your life)

- ponies doesn't automatically make everything and anything better. there is just as much good music, art, and people in it as you're able to find in other places. i have a decent amount of pony-related music, but i ALSO have a huge amount of other music that is better than most of the pony-music there is. hip-hop and electronic music isn't only good in the fandom; that's just looking from a rose-tinted glasses point of view on it all.

• Brohoof 1

i rely hate Tobuscus

i wish all first person shooters need to go the fuck away (by this i mean FPS's with no other elements i'e COD, BF3 ,etc)

i hate all Assassins creeds past the first one.

i found the first Derpy hooves was offensive and the change wasn't a good improvement and Derpy should only stay in her usual role.

i could add more but myah i wont :)

Rarity is best pone.

Also, Pinkie Pie is worst pone. XD

Don't hate. O_O

Although I like her, and don't hate her of course, Pinkie Pie just gets on my nerves, especially her episodes which I actually haven't watched more than once. The only good one I liked her in was "Griffon the Brush-Off"... and maybe "Feeling Pinkie Keen" (although that was primarily a Twilight Episode). There is generally too much crazy Pinkie Pie in MLP:FiM.

We said unpopular opinions, not truths that we all unanimously agree on Posted Image

I agree, modern cartoon network sucks.

As for unpopular opinions hmmm... I'm a Conservative? I hate the Call of duty series, but i suppose that's not unpopular. I think a Marxist society is the inevitable future and the only way to space travel (See Jaque Fresco's Venus Project, cool stuff) I love walt Disney, he is my childhood hero. I also don't enjoy Dream-works studios films, only Pixar. And the obvious one is I'm a brony, but thats mainstream right now

There's so much hate for it right now, I feel like THAT will become mainstream sometime soon. Hopefully, Black Ops II will prove itself much better this time than MW3. Soooo.....much.....dissappointment.

Anyways, more opinions!

-As related to the quote above, or atleast what I highlighted, I think the amount of hate CoD is getting is a little overwhelming. Sure, MW3 was a huge bust, sure the games are pretty much copy and paste (Which is also an overused excused to hate it) and sure that we have little kids populating our servers with their bullshit setups, but come on, I've seen so much hate for it, it annoys me know -_-. This may be said because I'm a fan of the series, but at least I'm part of the more mature section of the community.

-Also, I hate when people call for the end for a video game series out of personal preference. CoD, AGAIN, is victim to this. I've seen many people wanting CoD to die anytime know because they hate it, but really? What about the people who enjoy it? You don't see me wanting Pokemon to die out even though I highly dislike it, because that'd be a downer for many many other people.

-I saw one episode of The Annoying Orange Show on Cartoon Network, and I thought it wasn't that bad. Seeing Tobuscus in it may have made me felt wierd (In a good way), but other than that, it didn't seem all that bad

• Brohoof 1

You despise LGBT people? =/

That's a bit on the extreme side.

I'm sorry, I chose a bit of a strong word. I just don't like how they seem to get butthurt over a lot of things.

I don't actually hate gay people or anything, when I said LGTB I meant the ones who protest every time someone says anything against gays at all, even as just a personal opinion. An example would be the current Chick Fil A controversy. I don't personally agree with the CEO himself, but I think that a lot of these people are over reacting.

I'm sorry, I chose a bit of a strong word. I just don't like how they seem to get butthurt over a lot of things.

I don't actually hate gay people or anything, when I said LGTB I meant the ones who protest every time someone says anything against gays at all, even as just a personal opinion. An example would be the current Chick Fil A controversy. I don't personally agree with the CEO himself, but I think that a lot of these people are over reacting.

The underlying issue that makes many of the LGBT people (including myself) mad about the Chick-Fil-A deal is that the CEO has donated lots and lots and lots of money coming from the profit the company has made to organizations that are not only trying to ban same-sex marriage, but are also spreading around great misinformation about homosexuality, are supporting, if not directly involved in, programs that try to turn people straight, and worst of all... Have supported and pushed for making homosexuality an crime punishable by a life sentence (or death penalty, at worst) in other countries.

I can't say that I wouldn't care if this was only about what the CEO said, because I would, and would still choose not to eat there, however, this is much more than protesting about what somebody said.

• Brohoof 2

Look at this thread. I've created a monster.

I'm not too fond of the new season 3 theme song.

This monster is quite glorious, TBH. I like hearing people's opinions, no matter how stupid or smart. I should add another opinion in order for Klopp not to delete this :P.

-I don't like Dr. Pepper, at all. Everyone at mah old school would be like "Whaaaa?!" if I said that out loud

-I support bronies

-You probably already knew that :P

-I can't get myself to watch The Walking Dead because I don't know what's so good about it. Maybe I'm blind to good TV, or maybe I'm just like that

The underlying issue that makes many of the LGBT people (including myself) mad about the Chick-Fil-A deal is that the CEO has donated lots and lots and lots of money coming from the profit the company has made to organizations that are not only trying to ban same-sex marriage, but are also spreading around great misinformation about homosexuality, are supporting, if not directly involved in, programs that try to turn people straight, and worst of all... Have supported and pushed for making homosexuality an crime punishable by a life sentence (or death penalty, at worst) in other countries.

I can't say that I wouldn't care if this was only about what the CEO said, because I would, and would still choose not to eat there, however, this is much more than protesting about what somebody said.

I can see where you're coming from. I actually side with the LGBT more than Chick Fil A, as I agree with them on more issues... I guess what I was trying to say was that in my mind the situation could have been handled a bit more delicately. Besides that, I really don't have any qualms with you guys. I guess I only reason I said that was because... I just get tired of all the arguing, you know? If you listen to it long enough, you start to not like either side of the argument.

Thank God above for this thread.

1. There is a God

2. Atheists are just as bad as religious people.

3. The whole Chick Fil A scandal is load of shit on both sides and doesn't matter nearly as much as....ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.

4. economic issues matter more than social issues.

5. Trixie is an annoying and stupid character and doesn't deserve the popularity she gets.

6. The Dark Knight Rises was an excellent film.

7. Structured argumentation matters just as much on forums and comment threads as it does in a debate round.

8. Bohemian Rhapsody (despite being an excellent song) is not a good example of lyrical genius. The Sound of Silence is.

9. A bowl of Ramen is not complete without a hard poached egg.

10. Smith is better than Tennant.

11. Nicholas Cage is actually a pretty good actor, but just gets crap roles.

12. I'm mostly pro life in that abortion is wrong unless the woman's life is at stake or she has been raped (also incest)

13. marriage is a religious institution and the government should not even be involved or have to decide if gays should be able to marry. It should be up to the church that plans to marry them.

14. Firearms should be legal but well regulated so as not to be given to irresponsible people.

15. just because you can't handle your money, doesn't mean you have the right to demonize the people who can.

To be continued.....

Edited by sirseansy

No matter what side you are on in a Debate on the internet it's pointless

Mane six order

1)Twilight Sparkle

2)Pinkie Pie

3)Rarity

4)Apple Jack

5)Rainbow Dash

6)Fluttershy

I got another one that people usually yell at me for:

Ellen DeGeneres is not funny.

She's not. Yes I've seen her show, and she is not... shaddup.

I will say he was amazing in the movie Kick-Ass and he did have a good role in there in my opinion, but other than that.... I can't say I like his acting...

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 1

Thank God above for this thread.

1. There is a God

2. Atheists are just as bad as religious people.

3. The whole Chick Fil A scandal is load of shit on both sides and doesn't matter nearly as much as....ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.

4. economic issues matter more than social issues.

5. Trixie is an annoying and stupid character and doesn't deserve the popularity she gets.

6. The Dark Knight Rises was an excellent film.

7. Structured argumentation matters just as much on forums and comment threads as it does in a debate round.

8. Bohemian Rhapsody (despite being an excellent song) is not a good example of lyrical genius. The Sound of Silence is.

9. A bowl of Ramen is not complete without a hard poached egg.

10. Smith is better than Tennant.

12. I'm mostly pro life in that abortion is wrong unless the woman's life is at stake or she has been raped (also incest)

13. marriage is a religious institution and the government should not even be involved or have to decide if gays should be able to marry. It should be up to the church that plans to marry them.

14. Firearms should be legal but well regulated so as not to be given to irresponsible people.

15. just because you can't handle your money, doesn't mean you have the right to demonize the people who can.

To be continued.....

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe I may have found my doppelgänger. Only the continued shall tell the truth.

• Brohoof 1

You want me to post my unpopular opinions... :blink: where do I start because this is a rant that has been building up for years... *Twilight's Crazy Face*

Football is nothing more than a bunch of dumb brutes beating the hell out of each other and is completely pointless, the only reason I can tolerate the paychecks those athletes get is because of likely it is they'll end up in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives or have to eat their meals through a straw, althought where are those salaries for military veterans? Which brings me to point 2...

The military consists of sadistic men who are willing to murder others and call themselves heroes. the difference between a serial killer and a soldier in the military is the first group goes to prison while the second group gets medals and awards for the exact same actions. A real "Hero of War" would be a soldier who takes his gun and shoots his comanding officer repeatedly in the face! But those honorable men are called traitors and criminals...

Christianity is a bunch of self contradictive hypocritical bullshit, developed by people who were born in a time when science didn't exist and people couldn't understand why storms came or how earthquakes worked so they developed thier own excuses about some all powerful dude in the sky being mad at us for being gay, or haveing sex when we're not married, or bunch of other crap that was the bullshit thinking of people at the time. Not to mention how it took moses 40 years to cover 35 miles of land while being guided by god... honestly are these people just too stupid to realize how ridiculos this crap is?

People who have a problem with homosexuals should just shut their mouths and mind their own business, if there's a gay guy sexualy harrassing you thats one thing but that's probably never gonna happen to you so just leave them alone.

Conspiracy theory or not, people who simply dismiss the government could've allowed 9/11 to occur are simply too ignorant to understand basic facts, powerful men get greedy, they will always want more power, and if you'll look at how quickly the US joined together to fight the war on terror, by using terror to inspire people to fight terror, you'll see how much power they gained when the twin towers collapsed. Enough to let someone else kill 10000 people perhaps...? Wouldn't suprise me.

And if unpopular by most of society counts I think being a brony is a perfectly fine thing to do and people shouldn't judge us for being what we want to be. Back to my point about homosexuality, if it doesn't affect you, mind your own damn business .

*Takes a deep breath* That felt good... that felt very, very good. :)

Thank for posting this topic. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I hate the fact that the educational systems around the world have left so many people ignorant. I also dislike most modern parents.

I got another one that people usually yell at me for:

Ellen DeGeneres is not funny.

She's not. Yes I've seen her show, and she is not... shaddup.

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES. THANK YOU. I have actually tried to watch the show (a friend recommended it) and it was just so shallow and fake I couldn't make it past 5 minutes...

I don't beleive in hate.

I dislike government.

I strongly beleive in Individualism.

I actually LOVE watching the Olympics.

I support love and tolerance.

I don't like tomatoes (unless its cooked).

I find most of McDonalds disgusting (except for the snack wraps).

I am personally against alcohol, drugs and smoking, but don't feel the need to deprive others of that choice.

I love having friends.

I don't hate math.

I find some things that people would call ' boring ' very interesting.

You want me to post my unpopular opinions... :blink: where do I start because this is a rant that has been building up for years... *Twilight's Crazy Face*

Football is nothing more than a bunch of dumb brutes beating the hell out of each other and is completely pointless, the only reason I can tolerate the paychecks those athletes get is because of likely it is they'll end up in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives or have to eat their meals through a straw, althought where are those salaries for military veterans? Which brings me to point 2...

The military consists of sadistic men who are willing to murder others and call themselves heroes. the difference between a serial killer and a soldier in the military is the first group goes to prison while the second group gets medals and awards for the exact same actions. A real "Hero of War" would be a soldier who takes his gun and shoots his comanding officer repeatedly in the face! But those honorable men are called traitors and criminals...

Christianity is a bunch of self contradictive hypocritical bullshit, developed by people who were born in a time when science didn't exist and people couldn't understand why storms came or how earthquakes worked so they developed thier own excuses about some all powerful dude in the sky being mad at us for being gay, or haveing sex when we're not married, or bunch of other crap that was the bullshit thinking of people at the time. Not to mention how it took moses 40 years to cover 35 miles of land while being guided by god... honestly are these people just too stupid to realize how ridiculos this crap is?

People who have a problem with homosexuals should just shut their mouths and mind their own business, if there's a gay guy sexualy harrassing you thats one thing but that's probably never gonna happen to you so just leave them alone.

Conspiracy theory or not, people who simply dismiss the government could've allowed 9/11 to occur are simply too ignorant to understand basic facts, powerful men get greedy, they will always want more power, and if you'll look at how quickly the US joined together to fight the war on terror, by using terror to inspire people to fight terror, you'll see how much power they gained when the twin towers collapsed. Enough to let someone else kill 10000 people perhaps...? Wouldn't suprise me.

And if unpopular by most of society counts I think being a brony is a perfectly fine thing to do and people shouldn't judge us for being what we want to be. Back to my point about homosexuality, if it doesn't affect you, mind your own damn business .

*Takes a deep breath* That felt good... that felt very, very good. :)

Thank for posting this topic. ^_^

Really? You just basically insulted me for mah beliefs -_- (I'm Catholic, which is a part of Christianity). The one's you're stating are the more radical ones. They're just a bunch of loons.

Anyways, before this becomes a religion war, I'll contribute to this thread.

-I like the Michael Bay Transformers movies, a lot. Not just the first, but the 2nd and 3rd also. I can't remember much of the 2nd one though

-I loved Battleship (The movie). That seems to be pretty unpopular, right?

Edited by MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST

1. I love cigarettes

2. I couldn't give a shit about gay marriage

3. I support white pride to the fullest extent

4. I love being a fat chick

5. I hate summer

6. I don't like being around people

7. I love to hate

8. I hate fast food

9. I hate restaurants

10. I hate music that has the word core attached to it

11. I hate almost every kind of techno music

12. I don't like Rainbow Dash

13. I hate popular music

14. I hate popular movies

15. I hate TV

16. I hate the Olympics

17. I hate sports

18. I like humidity

19. I hate tans and tanning

20. I hate eyebrows

21. I hate Starbucks

22. I hate body hair on women

23. I hate amusement parks

24. I hate the outdoors

25. I hate camping

26. I don't care about dying kids in third world countries

27. I hate charity

28. Wealth is death

29. I love gore

30. The only apple product that should exist is the IPod

31. I love country music (none of that radio country bullshit)

32. I like music to be under produced and sound like shit

33. The only way to truly love something is hate most things

34. Most comedians are terrible

35. Moths are terrifying, so is Tom Cruise, and Oprah.

36. There is no such thing as too many body mods

37. Anarchy would never work

38. Being misanthropic is the only way to be

39. Everyone should drink coffee

40. Screw Loose is best pony

41. We're all insane

42. I hate my family

43. I love violence, and in many cases it is the answer

44. I don't care about bullying victims, most people need to grow a backbone and fight back

45. I love when people hate me

1. I love cigarettes

2. I couldn't give a shit about gay marriage

3. I support white pride to the fullest extent

4. I love being a fat chick

5. I hate summer

6. I don't like being around people

7. I love to hate

8. I hate fast food

9. I hate restaurants

10. I hate music that has the word core attached to it

11. I hate almost every kind of techno music

12. I don't like Rainbow Dash

13. I hate popular music

14. I hate popular movies

15. I hate TV

16. I hate the Olympics

17. I hate sports

18. I like humidity

19. I hate tans and tanning

20. I hate eyebrows

21. I hate Starbucks

22. I hate body hair on women

23. I hate amusement parks

24. I hate the outdoors

25. I hate camping

26. I don't care about dying kids in third world countries

27. I hate charity

28. Wealth is death

29. I love gore

30. The only apple product that should exist is the IPod

31. I love country music (none of that radio country bullshit)

32. I like music to be under produced and sound like shit

33. The only way to truly love something is hate most things

34. Most comedians are terrible

35. Moths are terrifying, so is Tom Cruise, and Oprah.

36. There is no such thing as too many body mods

37. Anarchy would never work

38. Being misanthropic is the only way to be

39. Everyone should drink coffee

40. Screw Loose is best pony

41. We're all insane

42. I hate my family

43. I love violence, and in many cases it is the answer

44. I don't care about bullying victims, most people need to grow a backbone and fight back

45. I love when people hate me

Holy crap. I think you won the thread with all that :o. I disagreed with probably more than half of those :P

• Brohoof 3