Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

- I disliked the "-licious" memes and am glad that the fans aren't haven't done it in a while(though I'll admit, I liked the Rainbow Dash one"

- Even though Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, I actually dislike calling her "Dashie", to me it doesn't feel right unless Pinkie Pie says it

These Unpopular Things I Believe

1. I think Magical Mystery Cure is the best episode of Friendship is Magic so far.

2. It is now officially my favorite episode.

post-2150-0-63472300-1364945702_thumb.jpg

3. I am thrilled that Twilight Sparkle is now the Princess of Magic, is an alicorn and is Rainbow Dash's new flying buddy.

4. I think Season Four has strong potential to be even better than the first three seasons.

And nope, I'm not kidding. That's how I honestly feel.

Hasbro, keep that royal kool-aid coming! happy.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Republican (US) I'm bi and hate the LGBT I hate PETA. CARTOON NETWORK IS FOR CARTOONS NOT THIS LIVE ACTION SHIT! I like princess Twilicorn. I hate Twitter I think Instagram is the dumbest idea. and I don't are what people think Buffy the vampire slayer was a damned good show.

Battlefield 4 looks like shit, ARMA 3 is literally going to blow it out of the water.

I do not like many holidays, and to be rather honest, I'm a bit anti-holiday.

I don't have a problem with furries.

I fully support the LGBT, living in an area that is full of hicks and rednecks, that is a pretty unpopular opinion.

Of all the humanized ponies, I think Rarity looks the best most the time.

MLP is not the greatest show of all time, it's a great cartoon, not a religion.

Pukediepie can go die in a pit, and his oversensitive, rabid fans.

Dogs > Cats

Alice in Wonderland is absolutely overrated. It was a horrible story, and many of these movies made off of it aren't even entertaining in the slightest. 

No more Fables being reimagined into these violent movies, example, Cinderella: Secret Ninja.

I am totally neutral to Trixie.

YouTube is going the way of Myspace, their new channel layouts every fucking 6 months is getting old.

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, another one. The vast majority of the time, swearing is incredibly immature. I believe it demonstrates a lack of self-restraint, a lack of courtesy, and, at worst, the intelligence and maturity of the average twelve-year-old.

Because of this, I have almost no respect for adults that swear flippantly, and even less for children that do so. Usually, if you ask me, swearing is a sign of incomplete maturation.

Now, bear in mind I'm referring to flippant, excessive swearing that serves no actual, useful purpose. The post above this one, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

• I don't know how to work in Tumblr 

COD sucks

I hate Rarity 

Adventure Time is my favorite show (Not really unpopular))

Homestuck better make it's video game perfect or else the fandom is going down low!

They should make Homestuck into an anime

I only eat salad with dressing 

I wan't to be a lawyer since I love arguing

I hate the law...Ironic isnt it?

IPhones are overrated 

I love gifs

I HATE PLEASEDIEPIE AND ALL THE OTHER LETS PLAY CHANNELS 

Edited by TheFlyingLettuceBros

• I don't know how to work in Tumblr 
  • COD sucks
  • I hate Rarity 
  • Adventure Time is my favorite show (Not really unpopular))
  • Homestuck better make it's video game perfect or else the fandom is going down low!
  • They should make Homestuck into an anime
  • I only eat salad with dressing 
  • I want to be a lawyer since I love arguing
  • I hate the law...Ironic isnt it?
  • IPhones are overrated 
  • I love gifs
  • I HATE PLEASEDIEPIE AND ALL THE OTHER LETS PLAY CHANNELS 

Last time I've checked, Lettuce, some of these opinions you've were, at some random extent, popular. Especially the Call Of Duty one.

Okay, here are a few-

I don't like The Big Bang Theory

I hate grapes 

I hate strawberries

Pewdiepie is overrated

Although I like Adventure Time, I think it's overrated

I don't like the Twilight movies. (a very unpopular opinion for a girl my age, btw XD)

Instagram is stupid (also unpopular for for a girl at my age)

Phineas and Ferb is bad

I hate the song "Anthropology". 

I don't like lesbian/gay pony shippings. Unless they're written very well and make sense

I hate the Annoying Orange

I hate grape juice

My Little Dashie is overrated

Cupcakes is awesome

I loved the MMDW

I dislike Chuck Norris jokes

I love Luna, but she's really overrated

I liked Owl's Well that Ends well

I think baby ponies don't look cute

Fillyshy wasn't cute, either

AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD

I don't like Discord x Pinkie Pie ships

I don't like The Big Bang Theory

My God, agreed, never watched a full episode because the parts I watched were so cringy, obvious, insipid, and unintelligent, and the whole show seemed targeted at the lowest common denominator... yuck.

• Brohoof 1

My God, agreed, never watched a full episode because the parts I watched were so cringy, obvious, insipid, and unintelligent, and the whole show seemed targeted at the lowest common denominator... yuck.

Yeah.They put laughing tracks after pretty much everything they say as well. Like this-

"I study String Theory" 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

There are hardly any to no real jokes in it, but everyone seems to love the show anyway XD 

Final Fantasy VII is the most overrated game in the Final Fantasy franchise.

Cloud is the worst protagonist in the series. So f$%&/ emo! Even Squall is better.

Sephiroth is too stupid and just another emo kid.

I love Silent Hill 4: The Room.

Thrasher: Skate and Destroy is better than Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

I hate Okami.

Pewdiepie is overrated

I don't like the Twilight movies. (a very unpopular opinion for a girl my age, btw XD)

Instagram is stupid (also unpopular for for a girl at my age)

I don't like lesbian/gay pony shippings. Unless they're written very well and make sense

My Little Dashie is overrated

I dislike Chuck Norris jokes

I think baby ponies don't look cute

Agree. I'm pro-gay (even if I'm straight) but come on! Stop that already.

Instagram is stupid since day 1.

Twilight movies are bad? Go on and read the first book. F$%&/&/ made me want to puke. I wanted to look for Stephenie Meyer's home and burn her.

There's no necessity to talk about the other ones.

I think "Firefly" and "The Avengers" were the only good things Joss Whedon ever did. "Serenity" was a terrible conclusion, and "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" was awkward to watch.

I don't care for Pink Floyd.

I love DBZ (At this point, liking DBZ for reasons other than nostalgia is not as common as you think.)

Adventure Time, while decent, is seriously overrated.

Naruto was better before the invasion of the Chunin examns, because I personally think that it began to take itself way too seriously after that.

While I'm not a fan, I seriously don't get all the hate for PewdiePie.

Judging people based on what they fap to is stupid.

Slayer's first two albums are better than Reign in Blood.

• Brohoof 2

I hate bacon, it smells fucking horrible. In fact I don't even like eating pork at all. I don't like ham either.

I hate strawberries

Strawberries are gross, the last time my mom made me a strawberry smoothie I ended up vomiting. 

Slayer's first two albums are better than Reign in Blood.

Yes, finally someone that understands. Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits are much better than Reign in Blood.

Cannibal Corpse's first four albums are better than Metallica's first four albums. Yes, I went there.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

I hate bacon, it smells fucking horrible. In fact I don't even like eating pork at all. I don't like ham either.

Strawberries are gross, the last time my mom made me a strawberry smoothie I ended up vomiting. 

Bacon, pork, and ham are amazing, at least to me.

I don't like strawberries, but I love strawberry smoothies for some reason. *shrug*

Bacon, pork, and ham are amazing, at least to me.

I don't like strawberries, but I love strawberry smoothies for some reason. *shrug*

*Vomits blood and diarreah* How can you even say that to me? *Continues vomiting* 

I don't hate rap, just rap fans because they're annoying and always start shit with me.

• Brohoof 1

I also hate bacon and pig products. Granted, I grew up in a Kosher household and more or less thought that un-Kosher things were evil along with those who imbibed them. My hatred of pig though more or less stems from the fact that everyone else loves it so much. It feels like some kind of farce, a show more than real, honest love. It feel like all the "EPIC MEAL BACON TIME LOL" is just another way of saying, "Fuck you, Jew."

Keep Calm and X is one of the most overused phrases ever. When I was in Japan last week they even had shirts of it there. It's getting incredibly old. 

Adventure Time, while decent, is seriously overrated.

It really is overrated. I wanted to post this yesterday. I don't dislike it like I used to. It's an OK show, but not Cartoon Network's best show in history.

• Brohoof 3

I liked Cupcakes.

Adventure Time and Regular Show are absolutely overrated and boring.

The Powerpuff Girls was like, the best show in the universe.

Rainbow Dash is the worst pony.

Sonic The Hedgehog is a terrible series.

I'm ok with Rule 34. (as long as it isn't ALL over the place).

Colgate is best pony.

White is the best colour. 

I don't like AC/DC.

The CMC are annoying that they STILL haven't found their cutie marks.

I greatly support homosexual marriage, and acts.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm just scratching the surface with my unpopular opinions.

~Colgate

Edited by Colgate♥
  • Brohoof 1

- MLP season 1 was the only GOOD season. S2 had its moments, but the only really good part of it was the first two episodes.

- I greatly hate most MLP crossovers.

- Atheists and Christians taking their silly debates out of where they need to be doesn't bother me as much as it should.

Keep Calm and X is one of the most overused phrases ever. When I was in Japan last week they even had shirts of it there. It's getting incredibly old. 

Oh god, I am going to have to agree with you on this one, it is one of the worst memes in existence, I thought it was stupid when it all started, and honestly, it is another shining example of memes being raped in favor of a profit.

Some more unpopular opinions:

I dislike most Bronies, they get so butthurt over things nowadays.

Fluttershy is nowhere near cute.

I am still trying to understand Tumblr.

North Korea is just talking smack, they will never start a war, just a war of words.

Edited by Another Creative Username
  • Brohoof 1

Oh god, I am going to have to agree with you on this one, it is one of the worst memes in existence, I thought it was stupid when it all started, and honestly, it is another shining example of memes being raped in favor of a profit.

Some more unpopular opinions:

I dislike most Bronies, they get so butthurt over things nowadays.

Fluttershy is nowhere near cute.

I am still trying to understand Tumblr.

North Korea is just talking smack, they will never start a war, just a war of words.

Most of your opinions you list on this thread I either agree or feel neutral about. Jeez. Why haven't I met you on here earlier?

• Brohoof 1

OOOOHH! Lets add more!!

-Willy Wanka and the Chocolate Factory scares the crap outta me. (MOVIE AND BOOK)

-The fact that I have never gotten to finish 'Little Manhatten' (DISNEY MOVIE) annoyes the heck out of me.

-I hate the fact that I have to hide that I am a pegasister from my school, it makes me sick. I hate it.

-I dislike grapes, potato salad, mustard, Cinnamon Toast Krunch, Tomatoes, Trix, and etc.

-Fluttershy is adorable. She is one of my top favorite ponies.

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 2

Right then, unpopular opinions...

Pony related:

I like Sweet Apple Massacre.

Rainbow Factory is worse that Cupcakes.

Whilst Fluttershy is cute, I think she is overrated

I dislike most brony music.

Other stuff:

I prefer classical music to modern music, any form of it e.g pop or dubstep.

Windows XP over any other OS.

I dislike Call of Duty.

Begin the hate!

• Brohoof 1

-I believe I am a child of God, and that he was crucified for my sins and rose again on the third day.

-I liked Spiderman 3.

-I'm annoyed more by the Twilight/Justin Beiber haters more than I am by the actual fans.

-Obama may not be our worst president but he's certainly up there.

-I don't mind hipsters.

-I hate dubstep.

-Fluttershy is hugely overrated. (She's still cute, though. <3)

-The Deathly Hallows sucked.

-I loved the Dark Knight Rises.