Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite Season 1 episode?

flutterguy27

Hello everypony! It's your old pal, Flutterguy here, with a question for all of you? What is YOUR favourite episode in season one, and why? Is it the lesson at the end, the general situation, the humour? Just name the number, name, and why when you reply!

Sincerely,

Flutterguy27

Sonic Rainboom is my fav from Season 1 since I'm a Rainbow Dash fan lol. I also really liked The Cutie Mark Chronicles, because it made a Sweetie Belle fan.

hhmm for me its Dragonshy the first full MLP episode i ever watch, but a close second would have to be green isnt your color... what can i say but Rarity and Fluttershy are best of mane six, for season one atleast

A party of one - story is amazing and I love the opening with pinkies song. gummy is also in this episode quite a lot and he's awesome.

Then there is pinkie going crazy, so well done. I just love of Andrea really managed to voice pinkamina so well.

It also has the scene when applejack is not letting pinkie into the barn wich is my second fav scene after the one where she is talking to all the fake people in the party.

All in all it's just one awesome episode that I just love !

S01:E14 - Suited For Success.

1. Rarity is my favorite pony

2. I adore all of Rarity's designs and outfits

3. I love her song; voice actress has a beautiful voice.

4. Fluttershy's sudden knowledge of "French couture". lolwut.

This is followed closely by S01:E26 - The Best Night Ever

Dragonshy was the episode that conviced me that Fluttershy is my favorite pony. It's also my favorite episode in the whole show.

A party of one was mine because I remember being just like pinkie and being paranoid that my friends didn't like or people where ignoring me because they hadn't spoken to me for a day when infant they where just on holiday or planning a surprise for me :D.

It's really hard to decide. :P

Let me cheat and choose more than one then:

- Ep. 7 Dragonshy

Because Fluttershy~ ...That's always a reason for me.

- Ep. 9 Bridle Gossip

Because of Zecora's debut and because of messed-up ponies.

- Ep. 11 Winter Wrap-Up

Obviously because of the song~

- Ep. 17 Stare Master

Because Fluttershy again, and because the Cockatrice was rather scary. D:

- Ep. 22 A Bird in the Hoof

Because of phoenix and Celestia's trolling. xD

- Ep. 26 The Best Night Ever

Because it's funny, because of the song and because of the lessons~

But if I had to choose only one, I believe it would be The Best Night Ever. :D

Hmm, I don't know why but I think my favorite has to be "Look Before You Sleep", maybe because it's just funny and different to see the personalities of Rarity and Applejack go against each other. Plus they have some great jokes like when Rarity's mane is ruined, and Applejack has to dress up. Idk, I also love Dragonshy and The Show Stoppers!

I love episode 14: "suited for success!". I love Rarity so of course i love that one. I like the Season opener too. I just thought it had a fantastic story. I also like Ep 13: "Fall Weather Friends". I liked the competitive attitudes between AJ and RD