Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Biggest Laugh and Biggest Sadface Moments

Red Hot Chili Ponies

What are your guys's funniest moment of the show you've seen, and the moment that just broke your heart in half? Oh, and why of course. My two are both Rarity moments:

1. This is a little obscure, but when Rarity said: "Gum on their bums!" in Ponyville Confidential, I know joke rewinded the episode and rewatched that seen like 15 times. I legit ROFL'd, like actually rolled on the floor laughing.

2. When Rarity sees the painting Sweetie Belle made in Sisterhooves Social. :__ I manly tears were shed that day.

So how bout you?

Biggest laugh-

This scene on the episode "The Last Round Up"

"RarityCatchMe!"*Pinkie jumps*"What?!WhyMe?!"*Pinkie and Rarity land on the ground*

Biggest sad-

Hmm.... probably when Pinkie and Rarity ended up crying because of Fluttershy.... dayums, my heart sunk when I heard her say that xD

• Brohoof 1

Biggest Laugh - Luna when Nightmare Night festival almost goes bust. "HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE!?" lol.

Biggest Sadface - Pinkie Pie when getting yelled at by Fluttershy. When her face just drops... my god.

Biggest laugh: The whole intro from season 1 episode 21, Over the Barrel. "Rainbow Dash think's Fluttershy's a tree!"

Sad moment: I have to agree with the OP on Fluttershy crying in hurricane fluttershy. Gilda making Fluttershy cry for me is a close second.

Edited by Celtore

Biggest Laugh-Pinkie Pies Zacora song sung Flutterguy with jazz in the background

saddest moment- when every pony shuns the CmC in ponyville confidential also i could literaly falcon punch rainbowdash for making it rain on them

• 2 weeks later...

I actually legitimately cried when I saw this scene. I felt soooooooooo bad when I saw Fluttershy cry! :( She is so precious

1:03 is the saddest part :( :( Edited by My little pwny

Biggest laugh- Either most of every Pinkie Pie moment in "The Last Roundup" or when Fluttershy tries to give Luna talking lessons.

Biggest Cry- When the CMC are shunned by everypony in "Ponyville Confidential".

On Winter Wrap-up when Spike said Twilight's bird nest looked like an outhouse. XD

The saddest part for me was when Fluttershy cried in Hurricane Fluttershy. (seems like the most popular choice so far)

biggest laugh: spike says twilight's nest is an outhouse in winter wrap up, or pinkie, "HEHE!! HEHEHEHE! I... I TURNED GREY HEHEHE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?

biggest sadface: the CMC are shunned by the town in ponyville confidential or when fluttershy cried in hurricane fluttershy. i just watched ponyville confidential and i was dying inside at that part

Biggest Laugh-"TARDY" Twilight, and her trying to give Smarty Pants to the CMC.

Biggest sadface-Canterlot Wedding at the end of part 1. Gee, Shinning Armor. That's pretty hard on your sister. Return of Harmony part 2 comes close when Twilight becomes Discorded, but it's kind of ruined by all of the hilarious background moments.

biggest laugh: i absolutely love puns so it has to be when spike makes up names for them in the first zecora episode.

biggest sadface: when fluttershy said "yeheheeeees" in hurricane fluttershy i was like nahahaaaaaw!

Biggest laugh: Hmmm probably Flutterguy... when her voice goes really deep.

Haha and when she sings pinkie's song in the deep voice that was hilarious ^_^

Biggest sadface: In the discord episode when Twilight starts to cry over all her friends and starts turing grey :(

And the tear falls and makes the shape of a broken heart..... awwww *tear*........Man I have literally turned in all my man cards since I started watching this show....... No regrets at all ^_^

Biggest laugh- the entire romp where they were talking about Fluttershy being a tree is hilarious.

Biggest sadface- When Fluttershy yelled at Rarity and PInkiepie, it broke my heart. :(

Biggest laugh: Twilight's descent into OCD-madness in "Lesson Zero." Just, the whole thing, although this particular gem of a moment got the biggest laugh from me (skip to :14):

Biggest sadface: Twilight being told by her brother that she just shouldn't go to the wedding at all in "A Canterlot Wedding: Part 1." Being a BBBFF myself, I know that few things hurt more than being so harshly rebuked by a sibling, and that put a giant sadface on me when I saw that. Although I will say that I die a little inside everytime Fluttershy cries; I have a theory that somehow, somewhere on the planet, everytime Fluttershy cries, somepony spontaneously bursts into tears as a result, even if they didn't see Fluttershy cry.

Biggest laugh:

The scene in "Return To Harmony: Part 2" where they all play keep away with Twilight's book.

"GIVE ME THAT BOOK!"

*Fighting*

"Stay back, all of you! This is my book... AND IM GONNA READ IT!" (Insert Rofl)

Biggest Sadface:

Fluttershy all crying and sad in "Hurricane Fluttershy"

Biggest laugh and biggest sadface moment. Thats a hard one to pick seeing as the show has alot of good happy and sad moments.

Biggest laugh would have to be when Pinkie Pie is trying to talk to Rainbow Dash, but keeps running away. And Pinkie Pie is able to keep up with her even thow she is just jumping when she walks.

Biggest sadface would have to be in part 1 of Canterlot Wedding. When Twilight brother, friends and mentor shunned her.

Biggest laugh: the fluttershy tree scene

Biggest sadface: hate to say it, but it's the return to harmony episode. Both parts. I just hate the discorded mane 6 because they are so easily fooled by discord and so good at being jerks that it's downright depressing. And when twilight gets discorded? That just broke my heart.