Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Remake (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Ah okay then, I'll just correct that ASAP. Although, I don't follow; Carrot Top is trying to lure the group into a trap over at Sweet Apple Acres or something?

No. She is trying to keep them AWAY from it. Which is why she'd chase anyone to keep them from seeing things there. I'm hinting to you guys that from her keeping everyone away, it should be investigated.

Personally, I think Serah should go towards it. Because it'd be a great way to get her back into the story.

Edited by Doggess Arylett
  • Brohoof 1

No. She is trying to keep them AWAY from it. Which is why she'd chase anyone to keep them from seeing things there. I'm hinting to you guys that from her keeping everyone away, it should be investigated.

Personally, I think Serah should go towards it. Because it'd be a great way to get her back into the story.

I second that motion! It would be an interesting segment for Serah to try and fight her way out of Sweet Apple Acres after being discovered. Although, if anypony needs to be back in the story on our side, it is Scatcool! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

@, Also, I fixed my post for you, Arylett. Now, he just finds her behavior weird.

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1

Not that it matters since I made probably 8 posts in this RP total, if not less, but I'm not going to be continuing it. I'm simply not into this, I'm afraid. So sorry to anyone who cared about me participating.

Ah man, now we lost Nico and apparently, we also lost Brave. I dunno, I didn't see him post here yet. Anyways, the plan is not working as well as I had hoped... Still going a little slowly right now... Bolt, front and center! We need to start posting about following Aurora, on the double! ^_^

Hey guys, um, just a heads up... I'm not gonna be able to use my laptop for the next few days (Monday through Wednesday) so yeah... Reason is because I'm going out of state and not taking my laptop with me. Although I COULD use my phone, it's annoying. Plus it auto-unfollows me from the RP as well, so yeah...

:( Epic sad face moment you just made me have, Bolt... But, I suppose that we can hold the line until you come back. Don't ever use your phone, man. Believe me, I tried using my iPhone to post, and I just couldn't do it because of all of the missing features on the mobile version. Don't worry, you got a good bit of time, my good man.

@, Yo, Emerl. Where are you, man? We miss you and Serah. :) and the same for you, Scatcool. We miss you both big time. B)

@, Yo, Emerl. Where are you, man? We miss you and Serah. :) and the same for you, Scatcool. We miss you both big time. B)

OH

YEAH

THIS RP EXISTS

:unsure:

I kind of... yeah. Mkay. Sorry. I was going to write up a post on Saturday, but then some jackass decided to bust one of the windows in my dorm. After that I had to deal with cops, RAs, and maintenance men for the rest of the weekend. Was not the best of times.

Tell you what, I'll try to write a post right now. Don't know if I'll finish it, but I'll at least get started.

Edit: Alright, posted! 3k words enough for you?

And yes, I haven't forgotten that Bon Bon is a changeling. And let me warn you all in advance, Serah is probably going to pass off that cookie to somepony else when they reach Sugarcube Corner. I'll leave it up to the pony who chooses to take it what effects the tainted treat will have.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, since I have Skype now, feel free to call and talk to me about the RP and share ideas,

~But Naru? How do I find you?~ Just go search Narutardedscum on Skype, or go to my profile and click the Skype link.

• Brohoof 1

You know that actually might be a good idea, Naru. Although maybe we could all get together and reconvene on what to do next with the RP like sometime this week. That is if it is okay with our Game Master, Arylett... ;) Anyways, I'll post my bit tonight. It's not gonna be as long as the others, but I'll try to make it as detailed as I can.

• Brohoof 1

Well, wasn't somepony supposed to be heading to sugar cube corner? Perhaps something could happen there to attract their attantion and draw them there so that it doesn't feel like we're meta-gaming at this point. Because I want Ice to go there, but she has no reason to at the moment.

Well, wasn't somepony supposed to be heading to sugar cube corner? Perhaps something could happen there to attract their attention and draw them there so that it doesn't feel like we're meta-gaming at this point. Because I want Ice to go there, but she has no reason to at the moment.

I think Aurora brought up the idea to the ponies in the library, and they were all about to start heading there (if they haven't already left the library). Right now Serah is outside of the place, and will probably see them as they approach.

Speaking of meta-gaming, I'm going probably going to leave most changling-pony control over to Arylette or others now. I just thought it was kind of necessary to have somepony be at sugarcube corner, at least initially, and it was a bit odd that the actual concept of the changlings hadn't been brought up to any pony except maybe Artsy.

Edited by Burt Cocaine

Welp, I went to make a post last night, only to find 21 posts I hadn't yet read fully... :blink:

I read most of them, but by the time I got toward the end, I fell asleep. :P

Time to finish reading and make a post... silly Magenta, standing around all lovey-dovey while everyone else is falling in the lake. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Welp, I went to make a post last night, only to find 21 posts I hadn't yet read fully... :blink:

I read most of them, but by the time I got toward the end, I fell asleep. :P

Time to finish reading and make a post... silly Magenta, standing around all lovey-dovey while everyone else is falling in the lake. :lol:

Whoa, Magenta! Getting to be a little more than PG-13 there for a moment in that last post. :blink: Anyways, I'm almost done with my post. It's not going to be a plot-changer or anything. It's going to be more of a conversation with a bit of plot to refine it. Somehow, I'm doing it while listening to Aquatic Ruin Zone ft. the Cutie Mark Crusaders... B)

Whoa, Magenta! Getting to be a little more than PG-13 there for a moment in that last post. :blink:

Hmm, I figured I was being safe with the word choices I used. Nothing explicit was said. Still, I went ahead and changed it. I was running out of ideas when I wrote it... :P

• Brohoof 1

I can see that, Questio. Also, I just posted my bit. I hope that it came off well. My brain housing group was hard at work trying to come up with this post I just made.

Anyways, I shall wait once again for the others to post such as Auriety, Silver, Electrobolt, or all of the above. Interaction has occurred.

Edited by Alex_Night

I will have a post up tomorrowish sometime. I would try to type one up now but I am extremely tired. That being said, I will see everypony tomorrow hopefully with a post if everything goes according to plan.

There's my post, and now I'm going to go waste an hour on LoL or some other unproductive thingamajig. Tell me if you want me to edit my post - I wasn't too sure about the part where I assumed everypony was going to Sugarcube Corner, but I really just wanted to finish my post X_x

• Brohoof 1

Glad to see everyone posting again. Was worried there for a few minutes... hours... days. Heck, and I was part of the problem too. I need to pay more attention to this RP, before my character starts to become irrelevant.

Also, since I was in a writing mood today, I wrote a little opinion/advice/humor column for my MLPForums blog. I doubt the small bits of advice are needed by anyone in this thread, but you still might get a laugh or two out of it. I wrote it just so that the thoughts would stop swimming around in my head and driving me crazy. XD

There's my post, and now I'm going to go waste an hour on LoL or some other unproductive thingamajig. Tell me if you want me to edit my post - I wasn't too sure about the part where I assumed everypony was going to Sugarcube Corner, but I really just wanted to finish my post X_x

@@Aureity, I just read your post. I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming... :o Well, it looks like I'll be posting sooner than I thought thanks to the activity that is going to happen today. I can't wait to see after work today.

@@Aureity, I just read your post. I'll admit, I didn't see that one coming... :o

Oh, come on XD If I suddenly told you that I'm really a pony from Equestria typing this up on my binary computer with my hooves right now, I'm fairly certain that the first thing through your mind would be "seems legit." :P

• Brohoof 2

Oh, come on XD If I suddenly told you that I'm really a pony from Equestria typing this up on my binary computer with my hooves right now, I'm fairly certain that the first thing through your mind would be "seems legit." :P

@@Aureity, All right, all right. Still, it wasn't something I expected. Anyways, I'll post soon after work since I can't really do it right now. In the meantime, there is the matter of Sugarcube Corner and Carrot Top... Arylett's gonna flip when she sees walls of text today. ^_^

I'm working on writing my post now. We still need some sort of distraction or something to happen at Sweet Apple Acres to Draw our attentions to it at this point. (artsy that's your cue) Since everypony is focusing on Sugarcube Corner, it would be mete to switch and break away at this point.

Post is completed. Enjoy

Edited by Ice Storm

Well well well, look who's back from vacation :P Yep, here's Electrobolt! I've read the posts on my phone, so I know pretty much a good idea of what's gone on, but I'm gonna be thinking on what I might post first :P So yeah...

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, you guys, but due to countless reasons that I really can't detail, I'm leaving the forums for good. Not coming back. Like ever. Yeah. This is the last post of mine you'll ever see.

So if you guys want to continue the roleplay without me, you can. I promised I'd try to keep this alive, and I guess we succeeded. But it's just I've really hit my final straw at a few things, and being here is no longer good for me. If you want to know the nitty gritty behind it, I'd recommend hitting me up on Skype or somewhere like that. Just trust that I have good reason to do this. You can contact me through several places I'll be detailing on my profile.

I'm so sorry I have to do this, but it's very necessary. And I have good reason even if I can't really explain. It's for the sake of my own sanity and well-being.