Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shifted: The Remake (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Hm? I thought that, prior to the tour, we'd found your character outside of her house. If that isn't the case, I guess we can just assume that during the tour and prior to the library, Aurora pointed out which house was hers.

I don't think either of that happened, good sir. She just mentioned that we would be able to stay at her home or if we would like a tour of the town first. She might be right, you ARE a stalker! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Anyways, I have got the drowning theme from the sonic games going in my head when I see no activity going on here and the other RPs that I am currently in. :ph34r: You don't want that, do you??? :blink: lol

Ok, so we now have 3 ships in this RP:

Artsy Dreamscape and Jack Stache

Magenta and Klopp

Starry Sky and Daylight

I've been thinking of a nickname for each of the three ships, but only one came to mind, and it's kinda cliche, I would think... Daylight x Starry Sky would be Day and Night... Yeah, real cliche, I know... But it's all I can come up with :P

• Brohoof 3

I don't think either of that happened, good sir. She just mentioned that we would be able to stay at her home or if we would like a tour of the town first. She might be right, you ARE a stalker! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

By "assume" I meant we could use our imaginations that she had pointed out which was her house. I'm just trying to plug up a small plot hole without having to edit my post, because I honestly don't know where else Serah would go to meet up with everypony when she returns.

Anyways, I'll try to make another post later. Don't really feel like it right now.

I guess I'll wait for Ice Storm to post before I make a response.

I'm pretty sure we've spent enough time in the library, so it would be nice if the rest of you in there started wrapping up whatever you're doing :3

• Brohoof 2

Ok, so we now have 3 ships in this RP:

Artsy Dreamscape and Jack Stache

Magenta and Klopp

Starry Sky and Daylight

I've been thinking of a nickname for each of the three ships, but only one came to mind, and it's kinda cliche, I would think... Daylight x Starry Sky would be Day and Night... Yeah, real cliche, I know... But it's all I can come up with :P

@@Electrobolt, I just couldn't

putting this after reading that. :P Forgive me, Arylett! Anyways, it is alright if it is a little cheesy.

I guess I'll wait for Ice Storm to post before I make a response.

I'm pretty sure we've spent enough time in the library, so it would be nice if the rest of you in there started wrapping up whatever you're doing :3

@@Aureity, Ice could very well post about this, although I think that we need the others first before we write ourselves out of the library. Also, Carrot Top has been quiet lately. Artsy, what is going on??? :3

@,

Still waiting on Skyman. I would've liked not to have to make another Carrot Top post and make a dual Artsy/Carrot Top post. But if he doesn't post by tommorow, I'll have to continue on as Carrot Top.

@, what exactly is that guy doing anyway? It must really keep him busy from participating.

@@Aureity, Also, major props to your Twilight avatar, Auriety! Twilight is my favorite unicorn and the most relate-able to me.

@,

Taking really damn long to prepare his post. It's the weekend. Apparently, he's told me he's cooking something up that requires a lot of thought. I dunno.

@, That so? Well, if that's the case, I don't think that my body will be ready for the most Doozy of all Doozies of all time! :blink: Twitchy tails everywhere!

And so, he FINALLY posts.

FINALLY.

Good one too. Yay, ominous plot character developments. Like in my other RPs, I will be responding in the morning when I wake up. Too tired to come up with anyhing good right now. Expect Artsy and Carrot Top response, FINALLY.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I finally posted. I was being really cautions making this post, if you couldn't tell by how long it took me =P. I wanted to make sure I laid some good groundwork down so that I could easily expand upon what I said in the post. I went through a surprisingly large amount of ideas and revisions in my head about the post, with the final product being a lot different from what I originally envisioned, and thus the overall plot for this plot thread being significantly different.

• Brohoof 3

a know, I'm kinda surprised how all of the shippings are occurring so quickly in the beginning of the story,

To be honest I did to plan on going as far as i did with my character so quickly either. I started out writing my other post with the intention in mind for my character to again comfort Starry and it all went from there. I didn't see anything wrong with what I ended up with so I posted it otherwise I would have had to start all over again which I dislike doing because it feels like everything that I previously wrote was a waste of time and also gets me rather annoyed.

Daylight x Starry Sky would be Day and Night...

i totally agree with this :P

I think I'll wait until Arylett posts before I do again so I have something to change to after finishing up the romance that's going on with my character for now.

Edited by Dave247

:o Things sure are heating up with Day and Starry.

Also, I make a long post. Yay! And a bit of comedic relief. It was nice to do that with Artsy in this RP. Though my next post? We'll definitely be moving on.

Edited by Doggess Arylett

Yay, we're moving on! Wait, where to? Ponyville or Canterlot?

It's best to wait and see, yes I'm loving this, a fantastic story so far.

Also, Yay for Daylight x Starry Sky!

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

There, all done. Rather long post but I had to catch up with what was going on.

I decided to help Artsy out and not get left lying there until Skyman posts again which could be a while so it doesn't slow the RP down.

I should probably post after Arylett, then I could have something for Starry to watch, I think I'll need have a little break, now that Daylight's away from her.

Well, things got quiet quite quick... I'm basically left unable to do anything in this RP and in the murder mystery one until the right guy posts... For here, it's Aureity while I'm waiting for Alex in the other one...

Well, things got quiet quite quick... I'm basically left unable to do anything in this RP and in the murder mystery one until the right guy posts... For here, it's Aureity while I'm waiting for Alex in the other one...

@@Electrobolt, Ah, I see... Gotcha. I'll try and post as soon as Aurora speaks up and I gotta be sure to not to forget Silver. Not after how I went to go and get him a history book. I'll also work on a post for the other RP you've mentioned.

• Brohoof 1

Just did some minor edits to my post concerning Artsy. I was confused to the exact events that Artsy went though as the whole time we were around the lake I kept thinking there was a gradual decline leading into the lake and not just a edge. It makes much more sense when I realized it was just a edge.

Well, I decided to post, and I hope my latest post is okay, and yes we should be moving on now, I wonder where would the group stay for the night.

Well, Aurora just opened up another opportunity to post, so I'll be sure to post that tonight. Entertainment shall ensue!

@, Also... Silver! Up and at em, buddy. Interactivity is about to occur between you and Alex, so be prepared! In the meantime, I gotta juice it for the post! Also, surprise RPers; INSIDE JOKES will be apparent in some of my posts. XD

• Brohoof 2

@, Also... Silver! Up and at em, buddy. Interactivity is about to occur between you and Alex, so be prepared! In the meantime, I gotta juice it for the post! Also, surprise RPers; INSIDE JOKES will be apparent in some of my posts. XD

Well it's about time!

I've just sort of lurked and followed everything, if I have a good reason to kick Silver into gear again (such as everyone spontaneously deciding to leave) I will most definitely post.

Yeah, I was actually waiting for Aureity as well. Now that he has posted though, I will hammer out something tomorrow evening in response. The show must go on!

• Brohoof 2

Wow, am I really that slow? You guys are starting me make me feel like a snail in terms of posting frequency. XD

;_; I'm sorry please don't kill me...

• Brohoof 1