Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite Creepypastas?

Derpy Whooves

I've listened to a TON of creepypastas by CreepsMcPasta, Creepypasta Jr. and MrCreepyPasta, but this one happens to be my favorite at the moment:

http://youtu.be/SY_3Swm_kw4

All three readers together, and so wonderfully done!

Never heard of these guys before :P might need to look into them a bit more. Loving the distortion on funnymouth text :D certainly a nice touch.

I changed my mind, guys.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/TEH_DAY_OF_ALL_TEH_BLOD This one is the best Creepypasta I've ever read. I was so scared by it. A truly good read. So descriptive. Mysterious. 

Oh god no not this one again :o can't handle teh horrers

@@QuirkyUsername,

You should definitely check them out sometime! They all have that guy next door voice, which makes their readings all the more effective!

Will do thanks :) I watched a little of MulletMike and Mutahar and while they are good they read it too analytically which really detracts from the experience

For me, my favorite Creepypasta is the slenderman. I don't know, he has always seemed to fascinate me with having no face and multiple appendages.

The Slenderman always was a good one I always found the thought of what happens to his victims one of the scariest parts fear of the unknown and all that jazz. The worst part is when people cosplay as him. Skin tight spandex is horrifying no matter who you're trying to portray

Dude this one time I had this halloween alphaghetti in the shape of spiders and ghosts and witches... it was AWESOME! ...oh..that's not what you were talking about?  -_-

Eh close enough ^_^

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

Whilst not necessarily  creepypasta, I still find this very entertaining! It's narrated by MrCreepyPasta, and should be employed by just about any creepypasta/ horror movie situation. Also, #36 is my absolute favorite rule!

• Brohoof 1

Whilst not necessarily  creepypasta, I still find this very entertaining! It's narrated by MrCreepyPasta, and should be employed by just about any creepypasta/ horror movie situation. Also, #36 is my absolute favorite rule!

^_^ this should save the world from countless creepypastas if his words are taken seriously :P Rule 8 killed me "who was phone.....is always a good thing to ponder"

My favorite Creepypasta story is: Hide and Seek alone/go Kill. It is basically a story about a supernatural game of Hide and seek between a human, and an evil spirit. The spirit will take over the body of the doll, and basically try to find you. If it does, you die and it takes possession of your body.

It has a long story, and history behind it; so I'll post the link to it!

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hitori_Kakurenbo_(Hide_and_Seek_by_Yourself)

Another favorite is the Circle you, Circle you (Kagome, Kagome) creepypasta. It is a story about some of the German experiments during WW2 for immortality. They tested this on children through various painful methods. It also has a long story, and detailed history. So I'll post it's link as well.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Kagome_Kagome

Also both creepypastas have Vocaloid songs if you are into them!

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Creepypasta story is: Hide and Seek alone/go Kill. It is basically a story about a supernatural game of Hide and seek between a human, and an evil spirit. The spirit will take over the body of the doll, and basically try to find you. If it does, you die and it takes possession of your body.

It has a long story, and history behind it; so I'll post the link to it!

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hitori_Kakurenbo_(Hide_and_Seek_by_Yourself)

Another favorite is the Circle you, Circle you (Kagome, Kagome) creepypasta. It is a story about some of the German experiments during WW2 for immortality. They tested this on children through various painful methods. It also has a long story, and detailed history. So I'll post it's link as well.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Kagome_Kagome

Also both creepypastas have Vocaloid songs if you are into them!

....is that an actual kids game? because even outside a creepypasta that sounds pretty damned unnerving :s that being said however very good creepypasta a few lines like "By this time, if you haven't soiled your pants, you really should, to save you the trouble later" do take a little away from the experience but the description of that eerie as buck game with the kids more than makes up for it.

Candle Cove is one of my favorites. It's such an easy read and the twist ending is one I didn't see coming. Simply well done.

Another one is called 12 minutes and it is about a canceled religious show that had something to hide.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/12_Minutes

Then there is Dream Catcher. It is one that freaked me out.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Catcher

Jeff the Killer is my only and favorite since it's the only one I started to read.

I always tried to look more into the other ones, but I never got the courage to.  :wacko:

• 1 month later...

My favorite is Pokemon Creepy Black. I think that's what they're calling it now, with Pokemon Black coming out a few years ago. Lavemder Town Syndrome gets me too. Lavender Town and Pokemon Tower scared the hell out of me when Red and Blue first came out. When those ghosts popped up...

23kso69.jpg

So yeah, those get to me a little bit. I was only 8 when they first came out, so cut me a little slack.

• 2 months later...

Well,mine's definitely Slender Man.

slenderman_manipulacion_by_klipox-d5luvm

It's more believable than some others.

Not to mention,it has it's own song,fan art,and history.

Also,I love his suit. So fancy.

Most Poke'mon creepypastas are good, I think. Though I didn't realize until recently that Creepy Black was considered pasta.

Outside of Poke'mon, I liked Russian Sleep Experiment and Squidward's Suicide. The first makes perfect sense, and for all we know about the Soviets (we're pretty sure they sent people to space before Komarov that they haven't identified) it could easily have been a true story. The second I can explain fairly easily by blaming al-Qaeda and coincidental timing.

It's smile.jpg. Photoshopped from a dog.

yeah, when i read that it took me about 2 weeks to get over it, its made an impact on me and when i saw that picture i was scared shitless for 2 days.

yeah, when i read that it took me about 2 weeks to get over it, its made an impact on me and when i saw that picture i was scared shitless for 2 days.

I think the only creepypasta that ever scared me was the Unbranded Laptop. Then again that was a few years ago.

I'm only scared by jumpscares. There are benefits to being Vulcan.

I think the only creepypasta that ever scared me was the Unbranded Laptop. Then again that was a few years ago.

I'm only scared by jumpscares. There are benefits to being Vulcan.

what does being vulcan mean?

Vulcan = most popular Star Trek alien. Begins learning from birth how to shut down emotion and operate only on logic.

I have actually done so.

"It is only logical." -Spock

Edited by Kelario

Vulcan = most popular Star Trek alien. Begins learning from birth how to shut down emotion and operate only on logic.

I have actually done so.

"It is only logical." -Spock

ok, i think that would be pretty cool, but then i wouldnt find stuff funny would i? i dont think i could live without laughter.