Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite Creepypastas?

Derpy Whooves

People list all of the main stream ones, which are literally the worst creepypastas there are, but none of the better ones?

Some of the good ones I liked a lot, Funnymouth (I actually personally know the author of this one), Abandoned by Disney, MortalKombat.exe, etc...

I'm actually a bit of a Creepypasta author myself, although I've only ever really written two good ones and a ton of bad ones.

I just encountered Abandoned by Disney earlier this evening.

It's very underrated for what it is.

Which reminded me of suicidemouse.avi.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

i usually read a lot of gaming creepypastas but my favourite one would have to be a bout an abandoned Disney theme park ( i couldn't sleep after reading that not scary just disturbing images in my mind) 

and my favourite gaming creepypasta was the sonic.exe creepypasta ( i played a lot of sonic as a kid ) 

I like a lot of Creepypasta's:

JEFF THE KILLER!!

Smile dog

Slender man

and lots more but i forgot what they were 

But i do find some Creepypasta that scary that i can't go to sleep like when i saw Jeff the killer's face for the first time I was up all night 

I like a lot of Creepypasta's:

JEFF THE KILLER!!

Smile dog

Slender man

and lots more but i forgot what they were 

But i do find some Creepypasta that scary that i can't go to sleep like when i saw Jeff the killer's face for the first time I was up all night 

I know the feel I generally read them when I can't sleep out of boredom then realise just how utterly stupid the idea is when the REALLY creepy ones come up. Jeff isn't that scary he's just happy to see you ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Holy Mother of Balls. Since we're talking about creepypastas, I just read the Cupcakes one. *shutter* Ughh. To think a brony could come up with that. My reaction to it was like watching the first episode of The Walking Dead.

Ugh D: I like Creepypastas and all but that one is WAY too snuffy for my taste. Not a fan of Mlp creeypastas it kinda ruins the show for me watching pinkie bouncing around and thinking "you sick buck. I'M ON TO YOU"

• Brohoof 1

My favorite ones are Herobrine, Ben Drowned, Lavender Town, The Rake, Jeff the Killer, Smile.jpg, etc. etc.

I like Jeff the most because I have a crush on him so much he is cool and I like his story!

With that Avatar I never would have guessed Jeff the Killer would have been in your list :P not in a million years  :lol:  good list though :)

candle cove :3 it stood out to me because it was somewhat more believable.

the gaurdian angel and lightning.

very high rates stories. classics.

One of my all time favorite creepypastas is The Rake. It freaked me out the first time I read it, and even now, I occasionally have dreams about it.

I also like the SCP foundation, as well as a few of the more unpopular (and underrated) pastas.

Ugh D: I like Creepypastas and all but that one is WAY too snuffy for my taste. Not a fan of Mlp creeypastas it kinda ruins the show for me watching pinkie bouncing around and thinking "you sick buck. I'M ON TO YOU"

Yeah. Also the fact that my favorite character is Rainbow Dash didn't help much. I just hope he doesn't make a Cupcakes, with Fluttershy. I think I would die.

This is seriously my new favorite website.  Really fun stuff!  Also, I love the "Joke SCPs" area, where the site members get to poke fun at their own cliches.

I highly recommend anyone reading this thread to head over to the SCP Wiki. It basically has thousands of articles, some ranging from creepy and terrifying to quirky and strange to downright humorous, including the aforementioned Joke SCPs and "Foundation Tales" that serve as a background story for some of the articles.

I dumped hundreds of hours of my life into reading all of the articles. The cool thing is that the community judges them so the bad ones get deleted, meaning that basically all of the ones below 1000 are pure quality. The ones above 1000 are pretty good too.

• Brohoof 1

I highly recommend anyone reading this thread to head over to the SCP Wiki. It basically has thousands of articles, some ranging from creepy and terrifying to quirky and strange to downright humorous, including the aforementioned Joke SCPs and "Foundation Tales" that serve as a background story for some of the articles.

I dumped hundreds of hours of my life into reading all of the articles. The cool thing is that the community judges them so the bad ones get deleted, meaning that basically all of the ones below 1000 are pure quality. The ones above 1000 are pretty good too.

It cracked me up how 682 (uber-regenerating, sentient reptile thing) is the punching bag for every new-fangled method of destroying things.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Creepypasta would probably have to be one of the classics such as The Rake, or Jeff the Killer. I don't go on Creepypasta very often you see, so I only know the popular ones. 

Edited by BioticDemon
  • Brohoof 1

I just got done visiting an Animal Crossing Creepypasta village. Aika Village isn't terrifying but it's pretty creepy for Animal Crossing and the person who made it knew how to create a creepy atmosphere with correctly placed items. tumblr_mqy0dmyjea1sd1tyjo1_500.jpg

"I love Mommy!" - Aika

http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update%201/ Since it doesn't really seem to have a title besides "Animal Crossing", I'll link it.

It's written very well, and the pictures added in are a huge boost to the well doneness of it. 
In general though, I'm a fan of creepypastas. That one is probably my most favourite, but I love others such as "Easter Egg: Snow on Mt.Silver", and such. 

http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update%201/ Since it doesn't really seem to have a title besides "Animal Crossing", I'll link it.

It's written very well, and the pictures added in are a huge boost to the well doneness of it. 

In general though, I'm a fan of creepypastas. That one is probably my most favourite, but I love others such as "Easter Egg: Snow on Mt.Silver", and such. 

Certainly an interesting way to look at animal crossing, I haven't played it so I'm sure I missed a few references like the easter egg you mentioned but yeah it was pretty good and you're right it was written well, the dialogue of having an 8 year old swear that much was pretty amusing an unexpected though.