Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite Creepypastas?

Derpy Whooves

I prefer troll pastas like Who Was Phone and TEH DAY OF ALL TEH BLOD, but that's just me. Some good srs pasta I've heard of/read are Squidward's Suicide (like Shad said), Smile.dog, The Russian Sleep Experiment (like Nevermore said), Dead Bart, Lost Silver, and Mickey Mouse Lost Episode (I think).

In any city, in any country, go to any pet store or zoo you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of Fluffy Kittens". Should a look of child-like glee come over the worker's face, you will then be taken into the building, in a long, well lit, windowed corridor. All you will hear is the sound of fluffy kittens meowing, growling, and purring endlessly. It is a language that you do not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable happiness.

Should the kittens stop making noise at any time, start tiptoeing, and be as quiet as possible; you don't want to interrupt naptime. If you do, you'll have to leave; don't stop for anything, don't go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleeping wherever your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped successfully. Or you can just offer them some milk as compensation. That works too.

Anyway, after you've dealt with that, continue on. Upon reaching the room, all you will see is a gigantic open-air gazebo, with hundreds of cute fluffy kittens huddled in the corners, playing endlessly and cradling something. The kittens will only respond to one question: "What happens when you all grow up?"

They will then stare intently into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. No matter how fluffy the kitten, no matter how cuddly, cute, or playful, all kittens eventually become cats. They will go into excruciating detail of every sofa shredded, every sweater unraveled, every songbird devoured. Many go mad in that very gazebo; others disappear soon after the encounter, and still others end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and make eye contact with one of those kittens. You, too, will be tempted. Be warned that if you do, your snuggling will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that kitten's paws.

That kitten is 0 of 538. They must never grow up. Never.

• Brohoof 1

teh day of all teh bl00d

ahem

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

That's the most hilarious story I've ever read xD

My favorite is slenderman, hands down.

also here's some pasta profiles:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by toothlessbrony

That's the most hilarious story I've ever read xD

My favorite is slenderman, hands down.

also here's some pasta profiles:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please wrap huge images in spoiler tags. Thanks!

Last night I had a nightmare I actually blame on watching "Slender man" right before going to bed. He wasn't in it, but it was awful. A large crow landed on my right shoulder and bit my ear ring off, and tore off my whole earlobe when he did it. It actually hurt and I snapped awake!

Please wrap huge images in spoiler tags. Thanks!

Last night I had a dream i blame on watching "Slender man" right before going to bed. He wasn't in it, but it was awful. A large crow landed on my right shoulder and bit my ear ring off, and tore off my whole earlobe when he did it. It actually hurt and I snapped awake!

Okay, fixed it.

That reminds me, my dad said he had this dream when he was little about three crows chasing him in this forest. He called them the "three brothers" and he says he sees three crows everywhere he goes. Also: I've had 3 dreams about three crows attacking me.

Edited by toothlessbrony

Okay, fixed it.

That reminds me, my dad said he had this dream when he was little about three crows chasing him in this forest. He called them the "three brothers" and he says he sees three crows everywhere he goes. Also: I've had 3 dreams about three crows attacking me.

So far I just had one crow. I hope it doesn't come back tonight!!!

:blink:

In any city, in any country, go to any pet store or zoo you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of Fluffy Kittens". Should a look of child-like glee come over the worker's face, you will then be taken into the building, in a long, well lit, windowed corridor. All you will hear is the sound of fluffy kittens meowing, growling, and purring endlessly. It is a language that you do not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable happiness.

Should the kittens stop making noise at any time, start tiptoeing, and be as quiet as possible; you don't want to interrupt naptime. If you do, you'll have to leave; don't stop for anything, don't go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, sleeping wherever your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped successfully. Or you can just offer them some milk as compensation. That works too.

Anyway, after you've dealt with that, continue on. Upon reaching the room, all you will see is a gigantic open-air gazebo, with hundreds of cute fluffy kittens huddled in the corners, playing endlessly and cradling something. The kittens will only respond to one question: "What happens when you all grow up?"

They will then stare intently into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. No matter how fluffy the kitten, no matter how cuddly, cute, or playful, all kittens eventually become cats. They will go into excruciating detail of every sofa shredded, every sweater unraveled, every songbird devoured. Many go mad in that very gazebo; others disappear soon after the encounter, and still others end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and make eye contact with one of those kittens. You, too, will be tempted. Be warned that if you do, your snuggling will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that kitten's paws.

That kitten is 0 of 538. They must never grow up. Never.

The holders!

Posted Image

Oh how could I forgot such a wonderful series! :o

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I want to share a poem! :D

They say that monsters come out at night,

That light will drive them away.

But not all creatures follow this rule,

Safety not certain during the day.

—-

He hides on the fringes of your vision,

Brief glimpses of the distorted.

He slithers and writhes behind your eyes,

Reaching for you, limbs contorted.

—-

Before you know it your children are taken,

And now it’s come down to you.

His breath is oppressive, his presence acidic,

He feels pity is undue.

—-

Suddenly, trapped in his grasp so tight,

You struggle to break yourself free.

He laughs and he gurgles and screeches with glee,

He turn your head for you to see.

—-

Your children are crying though their eyes are removed,

They collapse, still and silent.

His arms and legs bend pulling you closer,

The man’s eyes dark and violent.

—-

He strikes and he cuts, your skin flays open,

Your soul too weak to resist.

This should not have happened, if only you had listened,

Never go into his forest.

SLENDERMAN THE MOVIE NAH NAH NAH

Edited by toothlessbrony

What's a creepypasta? I think I remember Squidward's Suicide was on this wiki that said creepypasta on it but I have no idea what that is, lol

Creepy stories on teh webs designed to disturb and frighten the reader.

I want to share a poem! :D

They say that monsters come out at night,

That light will drive them away.

But not all creatures follow this rule,

Safety not certain during the day.

—-

He hides on the fringes of your vision,

Brief glimpses of the distorted.

He slithers and writhes behind your eyes,

Reaching for you, limbs contorted.

—-

Before you know it your children are taken,

And now it’s come down to you.

His breath is oppressive, his presence acidic,

He feels pity is undue.

—-

Suddenly, trapped in his grasp so tight,

You struggle to break yourself free.

He laughs and he gurgles and screeches with glee,

He turn your head for you to see.

—-

Your children are crying though their eyes are removed,

They collapse, still and silent.

His arms and legs bend pulling you closer,

The man’s eyes dark and violent.

—-

He strikes and he cuts, your skin flays open,

Your soul too weak to resist.

This should not have happened, if only you had listened,

Never go into his forest.

SLENDERMAN THE MOVIE NAH NAH NAH

Just watched that. Dat climax.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

How'd this manage to skip my eye!? I am a big time creepy pasta reader/writer. I really like them a lot.
My favorites have to be: (in order)

• [*]Jeff The Killer [*]Doors [*]Slendermen Is Real [*]SCP-087

I need some time to think of others.

I listen to all my creepy pastas here

Edited by Derpy Mooves (Proc)
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ah yes. The Russian Sleep Expirement is my favorite.

The Haunted Cartridge is pretty good, too, but I didn't have the guts to play any of the vids.

I always feel like writing a small snip of paranoia or dread and such, but I don't really care too much.

I also watched all of the MarbleHornets vids. What is this movie?

I'm tempted to read Ben Drowned. Does it have something to do with The Haunted Cartridge?

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)

I don't read Creepypastas often, mainly because I don't find the majority of them scary. The only reason I ever read them is if they're pretty notirious and/or are short.

My favourite would have to be Jeff the Killer, for the sole reason that it is the only creepypasta that has ever made me paranoid in my own house.