Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the Funniest Pony to you?

Ad Foedera Cresco

Gotta go with Pinkie, but other than her... Hm.

Gotta mention Derpy, but yeah. Um... After Pinkie I'd probably have to go with Rarity, she seems to make me laugh more than the others sans Pinkie. Applejack definitely has her moments. Everyone does, really--of the Mane Six, that is.

Though also... YEEEEAAAAHHHH!

Also, I forgot to mention... In A Canterlot Wedding when Rarity says "weddings bring out the strangest ponies," and Pinkie sneezes confetti? Single most perfect, priceless moment in the entire show for me, in terms of humor. It just worked so well, and it was wonderful to have an instance of subtle-but-still-Pinkie-Pie humor.

I don't find the Mane 6 to be all that funny, but if there was one who has more "lol" moments for me than all the others, it'd be have to either Applejack or Rarity. Applejack is "Applebuck Season" makes up a lot of those laughs. She also manages to make me giggle a little with her pronounciation of words, since she has that drawl and accent :wub:. Rarity is mostly funny for her dramatic behavior (Sometimes), but that moment when she says "MIIIIINNNNE!!" at the end of the Season 2 finale is a big reason why I have her high on this list. I find Pinkie funny sometimes, but other times, I find her annoying.

• 2 years later...

I know, this will be a huge surprise to everyone. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

The funniest pony is...

Pinkie Pie!!! 

Were you expecting someone else, a pony who does not represent the element of laughter?

Rarity is in second place. 

I don't even know, can I say Discord? He's pretty funny. If not, then strictly pony-wise I'd have to agree with those who said Rarity. Remember her example of "whining" when she was kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs?

Overall, I think it's Rarity. She's a drama queen who tends to exaggerate things a bit too much, which I find very funny.

Derpy too, but she doesn't have enough screen time...

(edited)

Rarity, Pinkie, Granny Smith, Photo Finish, and Roid Rage Bulk Biceps come to mind.  Scoots has cracked me up a couple of times, also.

I want to say Rainbow Dash, but many of her would-be funny moments have strong leanings towards adorable. /)^3^(\  It's tricky to laugh when you're too busy melting.

Dammit!  Too sexy to laugh!

Dammit!  Too se- cu- sexycute to laugh!  Also, the Oscar goes to...

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

(edited)

I'm gonna exclude pinkie as the funniest pony, because she is the element of laughter, after all. So, I think the next funniest is Rarity. She's hilarious without trying to be. One of her funniest moments was her whining in "A dog and Pony Show" --  "But I thought you wwwaaannntttedd whiiinnnnninnng!" :D Cracks me up every time! :P

Edited by RainbowJaxs16

Hmm... I would say Pinkie Pie, but when I try to think of a pony with the funniest moments I think of Rainbow Dash for some reason. :P

For example: That scene in May The Best Pet Win where she goes "DUN DUN DUNNN!!!" is quite literally that funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Other examples of Dash being funny:

- In Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 when she rocks and bounces on the chair when Twilight is trying to teach her (this is the second funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life)

- In  Equestria Games when she puts on shades and goes "'Sup?"

- When Rainbow Dash freaks out about being an "egghead" in Read It And Weep

And many more... :D

I find that the ponies I laugh at the most are the ones I can relate to or that I relate to a real-life friend, so I'd have to say Rarity, Big Macintosh, Maud Pie, and Pinkie Pie would be the funniest, because I know people who are EXACTLY like these ponies!