Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How stupid can people be?

Brook

*whispers in your ear* that was the point it was suppose to be. I'm sorry if that seems rude well sorry i speak my mind and remain honest

also one of them went to prison for 8 months for GBH (grievous bodily harm) but the others involved got of scott free

You can get a point across without sounding like a tool you know? Saying "nobody's perfect" is tiring, and the fact I haven't met a perfect person, doesn't mean one doesn't exsit.

Also yay! :3 ...and not so yay.

Edited by RiverBankNut

You can get a point across without sounding like a tool you know? Saying "nobody's perfect" is tiring, and the fact I haven't met a perfect person, doesn't mean one doesn't exsit.

well saying no one is perfect is the simplest thing at times

also would you like to meet some one who is perfect with absolutely no flaws what so ever? i don't

You just contridicted youself there, and your statement isn't true. I can never agree with the saying "ignore it and it'll go away". It's the only thing I ever encountered that I can honestly say I completely disagree with. True, sometimes, rarely, but sometimes it works, but for the majority of people, they won't go away. Ignoring is the same as doing nothing and wishing your problems away. I have yet to find a better alternative, so I do ignore, for the most part, but it never solves anything.

Haven't I answered this? I don't like making fun of dumb or ignorant people, it's none of our buisness what they think. I mean MEAN people, who think something of themselves, thus becoming total idiots and douchebags. For the love of god, read the original post next time, and use it as reference.

That would be survival of the fittest, no offance or anything, no reason to be offended, but I'm just sayin'.

That's a total cliche, and rude. I haven't seen a perfect person, but the way you wrote it it sounds really stupid -_-

Okay, that's genuinely horrible. I wish traumatizing experiences on those people :3

My stories were from before I realized that I shouldn't keep responding and just ignore it. That was when I could hardly control my anger so I responded. I ignore them now, but they're still some of the stupidest people I've met.

And sometimes, when you ignore them they do go away. Most of the trolls want attention. If no one gives them that attention, then they might give up.

It doesn't always happen though, I'll agree with that.

You just contridicted youself there, and your statement isn't true. I can never agree with the saying "ignore it and it'll go away". It's the only thing I ever encountered that I can honestly say I completely disagree with. True, sometimes, rarely, but sometimes it works, but for the majority of people, they won't go away. Ignoring is the same as doing nothing and wishing your problems away. I have yet to find a better alternative, so I do ignore, for the most part, but it never solves anything.

Haven't I answered this? I don't like making fun of dumb or ignorant people, it's none of our buisness what they think. I mean MEAN people, who think something of themselves, thus becoming total idiots and douchebags. For the love of god, read the original post next time, and use it as reference.

That would be survival of the fittest, no offance or anything, no reason to be offended, but I'm just sayin'.

That's a total cliche, and rude. I haven't seen a perfect person, but the way you wrote it it sounds really stupid -_-

Okay, that's genuinely horrible. I wish traumatizing experiences on those people :3

You said "How stupid can people be?" I answered how stupid I know people -_- Thats that. I am tired of everypony being assholes nowadays. So, if you don't mind, that is MY opinion thanks! Thats what these threads are for, love of god yourself

Go to Gamefaqs.com > Go to any current console general board > spend at least 20 minutes skimming topics

Voila, you have the stupidest people in the world.

You can also say the same about Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid or Kingdom Hearts game boards on Gamefaqs. They are similarly full of idiots who are too full of themselves.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=C4cfo0f88Ug

Yourargumentisinvalid, smartcodplayer and many other CoD purists. The first one claims that TF2 costs hundreds to play and those who don't agree didn't check the site and the second "proves his point" by being racist.

You said "How stupid can people be?" I answered how stupid I know people -_- Thats that. I am tired of everypony being assholes nowadays. So, if you don't mind, that is MY opinion thanks! Thats what these threads are for, love of god yourself

Yeah, as a generallization, and then I expanded. Also, I respect your opinion, but you didn't answer my question, you just stated some people who you think are dumb. once agian, read the OP.

I think its funny how people can act however they want on the internet, like a scientist, a racer, etc. But most people choose to play stupid. So how stupid is that?

There's a saying that goes: "If people can be whoever they want on the internet, why do so many people choose to be idiots?"

I agree with you.

• 2 years later...

I'm a huge misanthropist in public, but it's an on and off kind of thing. It takes a lot for people to impress me. It's mostly being stared at by the vast majority that makes me feel this way, like everyone has the same wired brain (I don't stare at anyone, so maybe I'm an alien lol).

One thing I really don't like when I'm in public is when a stranger, for no apparent reason, decides to point a finger at me and make me feel less than human. This happens more often when they're in groups. Like at work for example (this happened today actually), I'll be cleaning the shelves and they say "Watch out" in a rude way. People have some nerves that's for sure, and I'm quick tempered because of it, along with my paranoid thoughts of "Is this person going to insult me?". I wasn't born this way, but more of being around it so much that I've adapted into disliking people just because I don't trust them. It's like a territorial thing, where you go in the wrong neighborhood and people stare you down. 

When I'm in public, I make sure not to make eye contact and get away from people as much as possible. I'm also very very quiet when I talk, so I won't offend someone. Hmmm, wonder why? I'm much like Fluttershy in the episode where she's trying to buy some ingredients for Angel's food and is put into harsh social situations.

I have seen a video of a guy doing a bodyslam into a bunch of cacti. It was pretty hilarious because of how stupid he was for thinking of doing it let alone actually doing it.

I also saw a fideo of a stupid guy eating a whole box of cinnamon Altoids at once.

Anypony who doesn't embrace the almighty Onion (also known as Shrek to all you infidels) is instantly in my grumpy list. When he returns, all of you non-believers will be left to wander the endless swamp of darkness with Lord Farquaad.

26e.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I used to work the night shift at a convenience store/ gas station.  People would come in & ask to use the restroom.  The restroom was in a small building over to the side.  There were 2 doors.  One was labeled "Rest Room", the other was not. Where is the toilet?

You would be amazed at the number of (apparently sober) people that fail that IQ test.

• Brohoof 1

There was someone in my school who was absolutely convinced the Earth was flat. Not because she was a conspiracy nut, mind you, but because she was just that dumb. I don't know her personally but I overheard a conversation some people I knew had with her. She was saying something to the effect of, "Wouldn't it be cool if we could go into space and walk on the moon one day?"

The reply was, "You mean you personally?"

"No, humanity. It would be so cool!"

Stunned silence filled the air. Then someone said, "You do know the first moon landing was in 1969, right?"

And now we arrive at the absolute pinnacle of stupidity, her reply: "Really? So we know what the other side of the Earth looks like too?"

I was too astonished at this display of unfathomable stupidity that I missed the exact reply to that, but it ignited a discussion over that she had always believed the earth was flat. I've never come across more stupidity IRL than that.

• Brohoof 1

Most stupid people that I've ever met in my life are the people who are bullying me.... They thought that I'm weak (which is i am) so they keep continue bothering me, pushing me, hit my head and stuff. I always trying to avoid them whenever I can...

I think its funny how people can act however they want on the internet, like a scientist, a racer, etc. But most people choose to play stupid. So how stupid is that?

They do it because they want to fit in with all of the actual idiots all over the Internet.

Scientists have discovered this formula:

The most stupid thing you can imagine x 9,3 x your country's population/ (42 x Gravity x Nonsense)

Oh wait, this isn't the make up a stupid fact thread? My bad. Then again, people can only outdumb anything you could EVER imagine.

My friend can be really stupid sometimes, but I think that stems more from him being such a hardhead than anything else.

He is convinced that there are Mario games on Xbox. He didn't believe me, so he tried to look it up on Google Images. He found one picture of Super Mario Galaxy with an Xbox 360 logo at the top. I told him it was photo shopped, and he looked up another one. This time it was box art for Super Mario Galaxy 3, with the Xbox logo printed at the top.

You can probably guess how it went from their.

(edited)

I didn't exactly meet him, my brother did. But it's so damn funny that I have to share it!

They were having home economics (at least, that what I think it's called in English) and they were going to make a normal cake. There was one guy that made a cake, and when he put it into the oven it expanded a lot. It almost filled the whole oven. The teacher saw that and asked what the student had done. "I have only followed the recipe!" The student said. The teacher said that the student must have used too much baking soda. The student said: "No I haven't! Look, it says 25 tablespoons here!" The teacher started laughing and said: "No, there's a comma there, it says 2,5 tablespoons."

I have no idea how you can be so stupid that you actually think that you can put 25 tablespoons of baking soda in a cake XD

To an American, I could see how that might be confusing as we use a decimal point to mark whee the fraction digits start, instead of a comma (commas are used as as thousands seperators). Regardless, and especially since I presume this kid knows about the use of the comma in numbers where you are, 25 tablespoons! Wow. I actually would have loved to see the mess that left in the oven, and the look on his face when he realized his stupidity! :)

Edit: I just saw the date on the post I quoted. Wow. Didn't occur to me to check the date on a thread with only 5 pages...

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty

I would have to say to those who actually write shameful clopfics, its shameful and goes beyond what i'm used to. And my message is this:

1072806-6YjQpObdOqOB-mw-.png

So you blame the consumer for what the artists create...