Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favourite Singer or Music Group?

PonyTrollz

Muse

Metallica

Black Sabath

Radiohead

Favorite singer has to be : Matthew Bellamy from Muse, His voice is just crazy... just crazy...

MUSE FTW

all muser bronies unite!

Edited by Samrules350

Oh I guess this is more than just singers. :P

As for bands...well all the ones I listed right there that those vocalists are in. xD

David Draimon: Disturbed

Stu Block: Iced Earth

Chance Garnette: Skeletonwitch

Angela Gossow: Arch Enemy

I'm a pretty diverse guy. I listen to everything from Radiohead to Mayhem but, Nirvana will always be my favorite band. Kurt Cobain influenced me to not be prejudice and learn how to play guitar.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Streetlight Manifesto does it for me. I can listen to some of their songs over and over again and always feel like I'm having a new experience. 

I also enjoy Goldfinger, and a bit off of this genre, I like Lemon Demon, the artist of such songs as Brodyquest, The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, and Bad Idea.

I don't listen to too much music unless I'm driving, but this past year my favorite artist has definitely been Jonathan Coulton.  His songs just have such a great range of subjects and tones, from a soothing message about taking advantage of the opportunities in life to a folk ballad told from the perspective of a zombie to a rock song about IKEA.

I've also recently began perusing They Might Be Giants' discography, and so far I'm very impressed.

My favorite bands are Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon, and many more.  My favorite singer is Miljenko Matijevic from the band Steelheart.  This guy's vocal range and power is very impressive, he can easily hit 5th octave notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnQYW7zi9I

This is him singing with his band Steelheart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_S4ZBkYkM

This is a beautiful cover he did of the song Hallelujah.

My Dying Bride is definitely my favourite band. I'm also a big fan of After Forever, Nightwish (I really hope Floor Jansen stays with them full time), Sonata Arctica, We Are The Fallen, The Black Mages and Iron Maiden.

My favorite bands? Disturbed, Fear Factory, Static-X, Spineshank, Ill Nino, bands like that....

Favorite singer? Burton C. Bell. He was one of, if not the the first singer to mix death growls with clean vocals, you can't look me in the eyes and tell me that he isn't one of the most influential singers in metal.

Hell Yeah Sex Bob-Omb!

If you like their music, maybe you'd like Beck. Unless you already know his music.

But he wrote all of the music that Sex Bob-Omb played in the movie.

i know he did. i wanna hear more of hid music, but i don't know where to look for it. do you have any ideas where i can find some, hopefully to download?

Probably a tie between RED and Linkin Park. RED, because I really like their style of metal. Linkin Park, because the lyrics of their songs are always relatable to me and how I'm feeling.