Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chuck Norris is Overrated

rcollinz13

I know that I'm going to get a lot of back lash for this, but I felt like making it anyways. I used to think that Chuck Norris jokes were funny, but now it's getting really old and it isn't funny anymore. I don't even understand how these jokes came to be. Personally I think Liam Neeson is cooler than Chuck Norris. He's a jedi, Aslan, John Ottway (The Grey), Bryan Mills (Taken), and he trained Batman. In my opinion, Chuck Norris was never that great of an actor to begin with. Who do you think is cooler Chuck Norris of Liam Neeson?

post-4929-0-68468500-1346285740_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

This thread is so pointless, lulz. Everypony knows that Bohtty is the greatest person to ever walk the face of the Earth. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson are nothing compared to him.

• Brohoof 2

I never really liked Chuck Norris jokes... It got boring after some time. :|

About the voting, I really have no idea... I don't have a badass to worship yet... If someone wanna try and convert me, feel free. :P

oh hell no, the greatest action hero of all time is Reb Brown

he was Captain America before those movies were any good-he was Yor, a caveman who used a bat to flying kick a caveman all to his theme song literally say how he is the man

he killed god knows how many people in Strike Commando and Mercenary Fighters

his likeness on the Strike Commando box has been taken for several movies that he wasn't even in

oh and he f**king killed Saruman in Captain America 2, and teamed up with Saruman to kill werewolves in Howling 2

and then there's Space Mutiny! Cage 1 and 2, where he and Lou Ferignno (aka the incredable hulk!) team up to fight in cages!

thats half the avengers in a f**king cage!!

oh and has the most awesome scream known to man

RUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Princess_Molestia

(edited)

I agree, even Vigoss and The Stig is better than Chuck Norris

At first the joke was funny, but after the hundredth time it's just too much

Some say that his heart ticks like a wrist watch, and that he's confused by stairs. All we know is he is called the stig. ....and on that bombshell it is time to end. Edited by rcollinz13
  • Brohoof 1

Chuck is out along with all of his jokes... I agree with Liam being the new Chuck Norris... He was the leader of the most badass group of guys to ever be seen on the big screen.

Yeah the kids at my school think he is the best person ever, and when asked why they reply "because he is chuck norris!" :/

I would totally agree that he is overrated. Im sure bruce lee (if he was still alive) would win in a fight everytime against chuck.

The only chuck norris joke i considered somewhat funny was "Chuck norris built the hospital he was born in"

Edited by bobthecableman

Everyone in this thread can't understand how much we all need Chuck Norris.

He is awesome.

His acting is awesome.

He fought against Bruce Lee and he lost, but he is still alive.

His beard is awesome.

Everything related to Chuck Norris is awesome.

one name

Bruce Lee

End of thread

He laid the smackdown on chuck, has a form of martial arts, and is a philosophy. Liam Neeson is cool, but seriously, This thread didn't need to exist

• Brohoof 3

one name

Bruce Lee

End of thread

He laid the smackdown on chuck, has a form of martial arts, and is a philosophy. Liam Neeson is cool, but seriously, This thread didn't need to exist

I just felt like starting this because I got bored. Also, my friends and I were talking about this today. Honestly, I don't know how this came up in conversation. Our conversations are usually about random stuff and ponies :)

I just felt like starting this because I got bored. Also, my friends and I were talking about this today. Honestly, I don't know how this came up in conversation. Our conversations are usually about random stuff and ponies :)

Its all kosher, for without the existence of Bruce Lee (the first coming of our feldian overlord), your argument would be awesome
  • Brohoof 1

Bruce Lee beats Chuck Norris BUT Bruce Lee is dead. Chuck always wins in the end.

Chuck Norris jokes I find kinda funny, because if anything they are highly ironic.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by One

I think it's because his movies are so lame, yet very mainstream. So it just kinda became one of those things where people thought it was hilariously bad...?

~~

Ever saw Delta Force? points nowhere, still kills everybody on screen. Nah, aside from Texas Ranger and that one scene with Bruce Lee most of his attempts are laughable.