Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity ~ Advice At Your Hooves

Creativcorn

Hello my fellow mares and gentlcolts, do you suffer from every day troubles and problems? And does it seem that your whole world is falling apart? It appears that you need to get advice from Ponyville's greatest and generous unicorn to help. I, SimplyRarity am that unicorn to come to save you.

;)

post-6236-0-16581600-1348009611_thumb.png

Edited by SimplyRarity
  • Brohoof 5

Quote of the Day #1

" Making a big life change is scary. But do you know what’s even scarier? Regrets. "

~SimplyRarity

Remember my darlings, you're not alone and you never should be when your life problems are haunting you. Rarity is here to help guide you into light and out of the darkness. Send your problems here for Miss Rarity to fix.

• Brohoof 8

Dear Miss Rarity

This may sound like a rather silly questions, but "What's the best position to sleep in a bed besides a mare? I was in the situation before but I always had problems with finding no room for my front legs and my wings went numb from lying on them. I usually sleep on my belly and have real problems with laying sideways"

also "Do you have some fashion advice for the upcoming prom-season?"

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey everypony, yes I know it's been a long time, and I do apologize for that but guess what? I'm doing podcasts on my channel and taking any questions/advice questions you got for me! You wanna be featured on my podcast and more to come? Leave your questions right here!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...