Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slendy's Gonna Kill us all!

hi300

Here, the horrible future of the bronies told by Slenderman.

•  

oh hey gir, i didn't know you had a youtube channel

kululustophat in reply to gir42399 15 hours ago

•  

oh, no, it's just a fan name, I made this account before I was 10, when I was crazy over GIR, now I'm crazy over ponies! /)^3^(\

gir42399 in reply to kululustophat 10 hours ago

•  

I am killing your ponies human.

Slender Man in reply to gir42399 10 hours ago

•  

NO. NO. NO. Kill ME! JUST IF YOU FIND A CROSSED-EYED PONY, KILL ME INSTEAD!!! (just make it as painless as possible *wink*)

gir42399 in reply to Slender Man 10 hours ago

•  

Nope. Both you bronies and your ponies are going to die. I hate your kind immensly.

Slender Man in reply to gir42399 10 hours ago

... Well, i'm screwed.

gir42399 in reply to Slender Man 8 minutes ago

The question is... WHEN?

• Brohoof 1

I'm not afraid, I have Slanders forest down to memory so i know were the pages are

slander vs my OC (with night vision)

post-6033-0-22030400-1348055151_thumb.jpg

slander doesn't stand a chance

also i kinda feel sorry for him he's pretty much doomed to die by meme

• Brohoof 5

Senders coming after ya... Your gonna die... Just stay inside, turn on all of the lights and put your back to a wall. Oh, and make sure it's a wall, not slenderman.

• Brohoof 1

Ha, this Slenderman is no match for me! I come from a family of former KGB agents! Let this Slenderman come! Let him try to defeat my physique and intellect! Besides, he is missing the one thing that makes a man a man...A beard!

• Brohoof 1

Slender Man:

Not confirmed physical and thus no way of effectively harming him with any violent means have been found.

Can cross extreme and minor distances with no actual physical movement required.

When close, sickness, mental influence such as mind grains and wooziness will take place. Vomiting may be included.

Depending on Mythos, supposedly he just appears really distant, then just gets closer over the course of a few weeks. When he actually arrives to you. You will simply disappear.

Can't be reasoned with-no mouth-can't be stared down-no eyes-can't be harmed-no physical structure-can't escape from-always know where you are and teleports-

yes. Yes, we are indeed screwed.

BUT..apparently he doesn't really go after someone once they are over 16-adult in practically-so wer mostly safe. Well ,I am. *victory tap dance on the tears of all the little girls who watch the show now facing the wrath of slender*

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry

him* not hi. lol. dang 100 charecter minimum. why whyw hw7y whwy wyy whuw whuw wjiw njiw jwinsj hsajknfsdjvnjsdnfkjdsbfhjdfh

Because posts were seemingly 'lacking'. Pretty much the mods were annoyed in the amount of content (1 to 4 word posts and stuff like that) it's annoying, but we deal with it.