Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a unicorn, what would your magic aura colour be?

Ad Foedera Cresco

GOLDEN. with tiny motes of golden sparkles.

Why you ask? (you didn't but it's all about me this morning so I will assume you did)

Because Gold is a more regal color suited for a race destined to rule ponykind.

Let the Earth ponies bow before my golden hue.

Edited by Silverhoof

So many going for green, from what I've seen.

Well, the OC I am creating manipulates fire, and magma, and I think Red/orange would be perfect. But that OC has three cursed fire(or green fire) orbs flying around him, like Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider. If you don't know who he is, check google images. :P

well, my signature obviously suggests that I use a light tone of blue as a horn magic aura color, If I were to choose my favorite color it would be like a mint green, or purple.

but I think the light blue looks great enough :) ...even though I don't use much magic :/

It would probably be purple. Well, one it's my favorite colour, two it's a soft colour and I think it suits my sensitive personality quite well.

The color off the light when there is a full moon cause that and black is my favorite color and they represent me as a whole calm cool and dark

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking Orange coming into this topic, but certainly black/dark gray would be interesting too. Perhaps a villain unicorn may take the Black aura soon enough, so I'll probably still with Orange.

My favorite color is something like a dark, emerald green. Green is a soothing color and looks somewhat regal too. I'm really into all kinds of earth tones, but having a brown aura would look weird and anything on the red or orange side would be a little too loud for me.

Red. A long time ago I made a necromancer sort of OC, with pitch black skin and a red pentagram as his cutie mark, so I'm sure a red aura would fit perfectly. Not only that, it's my favorite color, and his signature spell was shooting fireballs.

Black because it would look odd.

If not black then the color that rarity's has.

I don't know what color it is exactly but it's some variant of blue.

If not that color, then red.

Edited by Zalgo

I would think that my color would be a very light blue or a silverish color because some of my friends like to tell me I have a sliver tongue.... I guess it could be right when I'm being a grammar Nazi

Green as it is my favourite colour :)

I like it because it represents nature, life and hope. I love biology and I see myself as an optimist so I can't possibly find a colour that would fit better!

ORANGE! I love orange. If SUPREMENESS or EXCELLENCE were colors I might consider them. Or perhaps if outside the visible light spectrum was possible, infrared or ultraviolet would be pretty cool.

"I'm here to make magic auras metal. I will make everything metal. Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity."

Probably red, to go with my OC's eyes/mane.

The generic gray magic from Season 1

Probably jade. It's been my favorite color recently (I can't pick just one for my whole life!) and it would look pretty stylish no matter what I was using it for.