Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm building up my full starter team on Pokemon y, for one.

I'm playing a new game on skyrim because I wanted to start over.... Again.

I'm playing the entire mass effect trilogy, on two right now.

• Brohoof 1

I rediscovered my Animal Crossing: New Leaf game after nine months of it being lost. I'm trying to restart my screencap adventures of it.

I'd check on my town but I'm afraid the weeds have claimed it now.

(edited)

Playing Half-Life 2 again. As well as a game called "Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers" it's an Indie 3D Platformer with physics in it. rather fun. paid 99 cents for it. And GTA V Online, since the new update came out "I'm Not A Hipster" :squee:

Edited by :Flutterblitz:

I was just playing RUSE. That was the one of the most most stressful, cringing, and relieving sixty minutes of my gaming life. When your tanks are getting torn apart by that hidden bunker you're panicking a bit. Then my ally bailed on my and I had two armies to command against tow enemy armies that had two leaders. I'm not one to surrender on a whim. I've got two light infantry units? That's two buildings I can capture. I lost both my forward bases and had been pushed to my two HQs. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I jumped out of my seat and cheered when my enemy's defensive line broke. It ended in a minor victory for me only after I had crushed the remainder of my enemy's assault army.

There's a small(ish) free to play game called Town of Salem... Which is crazy fun and addictive.

It's the party game mafia except all the roles do stuff and it's online.

In a standard game, there's 3 mafia working together against the town, a Serial Killer who is also against the town, a Jester trying to get themselves lynched, an executioner trying to get someone else lynched, and a whole lot of town roles trying to lynch the Serial Killer and the mafia members.

It's currently in open beta so a little buggy... But you can also play as some of your favorite YouTubers now... They've got Minx and Entoan and Lordminion777/Wade...

They're working on more too!

And your roles are randomized. Sometimes you're mafia, sometimes you're town, sometimes you get to be the SK

And then there's the other roles not available in the standard games... Like Amnesiac, Survivor, Witch and Arsonist... And a larger variety of mafia roles! It's just... Amazing...

Red Dead Redemption

One of my most favourite video games of all time. I started a new game. When I get back on today I'll be at the point when I must meet Seth for the first time, and my Honour bar is already just about 100% on the good side. I've also got the Master stuff progressing quite well already. I love this game so much.

I've been playing a lot of Black Ops 2 online, I've been enjoying it a lot more than I really should. Had a couple of games today where the vast majority of players were using sniper rifles, really took me back to my Modern Warfare 2 days where you would hear the sound of an Intervention firing within mere seconds of a game starting, every time. Why do people love sniper rifles so much?

(edited)

Outlast

I just bought it so i figured i'd see how far i could get. I didn't know it was a first person horror game though...... Not bad.

Sometimes blind buying a game brings the most amazing games to us. :wub:

---

I'm playing Tales of the Abyss on my 3DS, Tales of Vesperia on 360 and Cthulhu Saves The World also on my 360.

Tales of Xillia will be after Vesperia.

Yes, I'm in a huge Tales mood. I wanna get that Symphonia collection so I can play that too.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

Finished the story of Red Dead Redemption, finale portion still pulls on the heart strings. Started a new game of the Undead Nightmare DLC story. Gonna need more than a zombie apocalypse to take down this cowboy.

Currently intending on switching back and forth between Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, DmC: Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, inFAMOUS, Killzone 2 and soon Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark.

• Brohoof 1