Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

A lot of Overwatch... Working my ass off to get out of Platinum, towards Diamond. It seems impossible, but I can do it. Hopefully. :v

Resident Evil HD Remaster.

Invisible Enemies mode.

Good luck with that! I've never been able to muster the courage to try that mode out. Not even Real Survivor... I just love my infinite grenade launcher so much. </3

Recently I've been playing 3 games which are Devil May Cry really good game, The Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie's Revenge on the ps2 which is a really good game in my opinion and Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town which is a cute little game if you just want to relax for a little while.

Edited by chaosprincess

Recently I've been playing 3 games which are Devil May Cry really good game

Which one? Just the first one? I still need to go back and play this series on higher difficulties. I feel like it's a necessity to play these games as high as I can possibly go for the sake of cred and skill upkeep.

But DMC1's hard mode is also a douche. There's an enemy you fight in normal mode that you only have to fight once and it's a royal pain in the ass but on hard mode it shows up multiple times, with more than one of them at a time. One was hard enough to deal with in a wide open space. Two in a little corridor is a nightmare. @_@

Rock Band 1. Just got my first achievement in the game since July 16, 2015. Also my first FC on the game, because last time I played it, I was terrible at it lol

Super Smash Bros. 3DS. I love Ryu! He's perfect for Smash, albeit DLC.

I've always thought it weird that more companies didn't try to emulate Smash for all its success. I would love to see more games do whacky crossover stuff like that. I play crossover games all the time but none do it quite like Smash.

I've always thought it weird that more companies didn't try to emulate Smash for all its success. I would love to see more games do whacky crossover stuff like that. I play crossover games all the time but none do it quite like Smash.

Have you ever played Street Fighter X Mega Man?

Which one? Just the first one? I still need to go back and play this series on higher difficulties. I feel like it's a necessity to play these games as high as I can possibly go for the sake of cred and skill upkeep.

But DMC1's hard mode is also a douche. There's an enemy you fight in normal mode that you only have to fight once and it's a royal pain in the ass but on hard mode it shows up multiple times, with more than one of them at a time. One was hard enough to deal with in a wide open space. Two in a little corridor is a nightmare. @_@

So far I have only played the first, but I did buy 2 and 3 as well I am trying so hard to beat the first one, but I die more then anything the spider Phantom was the biggest douche it took me a while to beat him then right after him came another douche I don't recall his name, but apparently you fight him 2 more times in the game and he gets harder so yay for me and whoever has to fight all these bad guys I'm stuck on the sewer guardian trying to beat him stuck in a small box in the sewers with a guardian wearing an animal skull I am playing on normal mode though I never play on easy mode unless I have beaten the other modes and normal mode is still difficult, but I will be playing the 2nd and 3rd one once I complete the first one I want to see what's going on in the series my cousin introduced me to the series and I quite like the game to be honest I enjoyed the side quest where you squish the little phantoms so I 100% agree with you when it comes to that game being hard the bosses you fight as you progress are nearly impossible I have to get back to beating the poopy sewer guardian who refuses to let me go.

Have you ever played Street Fighter X Mega Man?

I can't say I've ever heard of it. I don't like Street Fighter though so not surprised.

So far I have only played the first, but I did buy 2 and 3 as well I am trying so hard to beat the first one, but I die more then anything the spider Phantom was the biggest douche it took me a while to beat him then right after him came another douche I don't recall his name, but apparently you fight him 2 more times in the game and he gets harder so yay for me and whoever has to fight all these bad guys I'm stuck on the sewer guardian trying to beat him stuck in a small box in the sewers with a guardian wearing an animal skull I am playing on normal mode though I never play on easy mode unless I have beaten the other modes and normal mode is still difficult, but I will be playing the 2nd and 3rd one once I complete the first one I want to see what's going on in the series my cousin introduced me to the series and I quite like the game to be honest I enjoyed the side quest where you squish the little phantoms so I 100% agree with you when it comes to that game being hard the bosses you fight as you progress are nearly impossible I have to get back to beating the poopy sewer guardian who refuses to let me go.

Don't remember if you have the function for it yet but definitely keep your Devil Trigger going when you need a bit of healing. It'll help for bosses like the dark knight.

DMC1 is the hardest one initially but it smooths out later in the game.

I can't say I've ever heard of it. I don't like Street Fighter though so not surprised.

Don't remember if you have the function for it yet but definitely keep your Devil Trigger going when you need a bit of healing. It'll help for bosses like the dark knight.

DMC1 is the hardest one initially but it smooths out later in the game.

Yes that function has saved me during some of the battles and it also helped me defeat Phantom, but I thank you for your advice and will keep it in mind sometimes I forget about the Devil Trigger then I look up at the symbols and I'm like o yeah Devil Trigger I have also unlocked all the swords moves and double jump that can be used I really like how easy the moves are to set off no complicated million and one buttons needing to be pressed its just a simple press this and that bam you attack so overall even though the boss fights are difficult I still enjoy the game play and plan on beating all 3 and the characters are tolerable unlike in some games like Silent Hill 2 where you have a companion character holding you down where if they die you die I love the Silent Hill series, but hate those companion characters, I will eventually take down the bosses even if it takes a while I enjoy a good challenge in a game and Devil May Cry has that challenge when it comes to the bosses and side missions and I would like to apologize for all this writing.

Been mostly playing these 3 games lately: Skyrim Special Edition, Dark Souls and Gems of War which is a damn good Free-to-Play game. All 3 of these have RPG elements to them. :P Currently stuck in Dark Souls because I don't know where to go, not because of a boss. I recently defeated Smough and Ornstein, which was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. I did it the more difficult way too, by defeating Smough first and then Ornstein. It was stressful as hell but I did it.

Recently discovered a little indie shooter called Ravenfield. It's a time swallower. Minecraft meets Battlefield, I guess..?

Also, Agar.io—which, indeed, still exists.

ԤԞ ꙩꙨ

• Brohoof 1

I was playing a bit of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, picked it up cheap on the steam sale. 

• Brohoof 1

I am back to playing Pokemon Moon again.

I am so close to completing the Pokedex, and I have never managed to complete it in any of the other games in the series before.

I only need to get Porygon2, PorygonZ, and Milotic.

I decided to replay Dragon Age: Inquisition...  I guess, to be honest, saying "replaying" is stretching it a bit since I never finished it in the first place lol.  I don't even have the DLC yet.

Been playing Victoria 2 again.

Played with Prussia, formed Germany, turned into a democracy, where government is chosen via First Past the Post method by states, sort of like the US. Though if I has to take a guess given the population, each state would be worth something along these lines:

Hannover - 10 electoral votes (Working Male Population: 493510)

Westfalen - 11 (503510)

Nordrhein - 16 (715420)

Rheinland- 12 (580110)

Luxembourg- 3 (56040)

Alsace-Lorraine- 8 (390810)

East Hannover- 5 (234940)

Schleswig-Holstein- 6 (258940)

Hessen- 9 (420550)

Hesse-Nassau- 8 (381610)

Pommerania- 13 (624250)

Magdeburg- 12 (551920)

Saxony- 21 (936020)

Baden- 7 (333370)

Wurttenberg- 13 (626260)

Franconia- 13 (618030)

Bavaria- 11 (510570)

Brandenburg- 15 (683480)

Silesia- 20 (885900)

Posen- 13 (581790)

West Prussia- 6 (287410)

East Prussia- 7 (332350)

Last election, the liberal party won, and I assume with an Electoral College of 239 votes such as of this one they did with the score of 140-99, given the size of the states.