Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm still playing through Pokémon Sun although now I have the urge to go back to Super Mario Maker, the Wii U version, and create a slew of new courses.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time ever since I got it for Christmas. It's my first time playing a Zelda game, so I kinda suck.

I'm about to start the Fire Temple. My fiancee tells me there was a big controversy over the Fire Temple back in the days of the original N64 release, so this should be an interesting dungeon.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

I'm finding both to be boring pieces of shit and very much not worth the hype it was given. Just countin' down the days until Xenosaga episode 1 arrives in the mail.

Been playing quite a few games, I just finished the main part of the newest Hitman game not too long ago and that was pretty good. Other than that I usually play Warframe or Creativerse and sometimes Rocket League. I've also been fiddling around with GTA V Single Player mods as well, looking forward to the Liberty City expansion mod that OpenIV teased about the other day! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hZLmxOQDE

That sounds very familiar actually...

That happens a lot in League of Legends too (been playing a bit too much of it probably).

It happens in any competetive online game with teams.

• Brohoof 1

I restarted Devil Survivor for the fifth time. One day I'll beat this game. I NEED TO SO I CAN MOVE ON TO THE SECOND ONE. :(

I feel bad about having not beaten. It's one of my favorites in the series.

Dat battle theme though.