mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Well, I finally got myself determined to finish BioShock Infinite, and I'm sure I'm pretty close!

Other than that, Team Fortress 2 all day long.

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

Bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 today, I've only played it on rentals before despite it probably being my favorite Mario game. I had stars left to get in World 6 and was able to get them pretty easily, now it seems I just have World S yet left then, and then Green stars. :yay:

Still playing the stuff I mentioned the last post as well of course, SMTIV is really good. :)

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I'v kinda got into two games at the moment.One being war thunder,which is a game about flying and battling planes set in the world war 2 era.And lego marvel superheros(which is freaking awesome).  

Edited by Lonepony744

I have not been gaming as much as I used to. At all. Kinda sad, most of my friends and I were brought together over video gaming online...

Sentimentality aside, I've been playing a little bit of TTT and GTA IV the past few weeks. Been busy with music besides that.

For future games, I want to get Project: Zomboid and FTL.

-Fix

As of late i havent been playing many Games but i have played Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: 2012 on occasion and a Facebook game called Dragon City which im currently playing.

Pokemon X.  Also, if anyone wants a friend code, I will add anyone and everyone that asks wink.png Gotta get em all (friend safaris).  lol

I also have Y, but I'm not ready to play it yet.  Want to breed a good team for it to trade over and start the game with pokemon I actually want to use.

Edited by ScumCandy

I don't understand this. How can I be on this online forum while playing a game? Wouldn't that get very distracting for at least one of them? Therefore, I am not. But I am however at this very moment texting, while listening to TSFH's album Balls to the Wall on YouTube. But other than that, multitasking doesn't exist :P

I don't understand this. How can I be on this online forum while playing a game? Wouldn't that get very distracting for at least one of them? Therefore, I am not. But I am however at this very moment texting, while listening to TSFH's album Balls to the Wall on YouTube. But other than that, multitasking doesn't exist tongue.png

I'm very good at multitasking.  I'm usually doing one thing on my game while looking up a question I have, or talking to the person I'm playing with.

Oh I love to traverse the land of Skyrim as Fluttershy smile.png

iorOM18.jpg

She is just so freaking adorable when she's hacking and slashing at stuff wink.png

Or, in my case, practicing her marksmanship at long range

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

I'm very good at multitasking.  I'm usually doing one thing on my game while looking up a question I have, or talking to the person I'm playing with.

Cool. Only technically they scientifically proved multitasking is in fact impossible. You may think you are doing two things at once, but really you aren't. You may be doing two things during the same time period, but your brain can't actually focus on doing two different things at once. Even if you do do the two things, your brain isn't actually focusing on one of them. You may hear, but you're not listening. Just a fun fact.derpy_emoticon1.png

Cool. Only technically they scientifically proved multitasking is in fact impossible. You may think you are doing two things at once, but really you aren't. You may be doing two things during the same time period, but your brain can't actually focus on doing two different things at once. Even if you do do the two things, your brain isn't actually focusing on one of them. You may hear, but you're not listening. Just a fun fact.derpy_emoticon1.png

That's ok, I don't need to think to hold down the joystick when I'm just hatching pokemon eggs.  lol

But that is some interesting info, I never really thought about that before.

Been giving the rest of my Steam Library some love. Played a few demos, became a wizard in Pinball Arcade's free board, brought the CPU to its knees in Worms Reloaded and been tearing critters and mechs apart in Spiral Knights. SK is really run (especially with loyal friends), but you can hit a lot, and I mean a LOT of money shortages. Be prepared to grind in the Arcade for a while.

Also going back to an old fave of mine, Backyard Soccer. I think I made a mistake in turning off spot locator for penalty kicks, 'cause I can't get my goalie to respond to my aim. I actually lost the indoor tourney because of that. T_T

fs-mlpforums-sig_zps1e60f7f9.png

Vector Production ~ Friends: YES | Public Requests: TBD | Commissions: NO

BronyCAN 2016 Head of Publications - Email of PM for questions

Back to playing Disgaea D2. Still on the hunt for more statisticians at the moment. I'm working on my 2nd 300 statistician. to be precise. After that, comes the power leveling. 

Edited by Mutemutt

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

First time I've really played something other than New Beginning, and despite being MUCH darker and more disturbing than other games in the franchise (AND I'M ONLY ON CASE 2 FOR GOD'S SAKE), it's a LOT of fun and still has the Ave Attorney spirit.

post-18790-0-43077600-1386688258.png
Awesome signature made by Tromino.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pitch-light-r4599

Want to join a romantic crossover RP to celebrate the Month of Love?: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86811-the-multiversal-matchmaking-corner-romance/

Smackdown vs. RAW 2006. Still one of the greatest wrestling games they made. After that, THQ and Yuke's just got lazy.

It has an outdated roster even for fall '05 when it came out. But it had a great season mode, women could wrestle men, and it was the first game with good voice work by most of the wrestlers, including Eddie Guerrero. Yes, you can hear Eddie Guerrero's voice in SVR06. It's pretty surreal. He died soon after the game's release. sleep.png

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."