Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Children's Show? (other than MLP:FiM)

Cherry Blossom

*summons childhood memmoires.*

well let's see, clifford,  arnold, Magic school bus, Blue blues, sesimi street hmm cant rmeember much else. does Discorver channel count

Pokemon
Ed, Edd and Eddy (but very rarly because my mom hate this cartoon XD)
Scooby Doo
Timon & Pumbaa
Looney Tunes
Tiny Toon Adventures

Clifford

Polish children show like Reksio, Koziołek Matołek, Kot Filemon, Porwanie Baltazara Gąbki, Zaczarowny ołówek.

• 4 weeks later...

I watched anything from 90's disney to 90's nick. I can't name everything, but two shows I loved the most and miss greatly are Shining Time Station and The Adventures of the Gummi Bears. I loved those shows the most and wish they were still on air. :(

My Childhood Shows: Powerpuff Girls, Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Pink Panther, Billy And Mandy, Tom And Jerry, Kim Possible, American Dragon: Jake Long, Fairy Odd Parents, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Garfield And Friends, Brandy And Mr. Whiskers, Dexter's Lab, Looney Tunes, Yogi Bear, Sponge Bob, Kids Next Door, Ed Edd and Eddy, Phineas And Ferb, Scooby Doo, Thomas And Friends, Cow And Chicken, Totally Spies and Dragon Tales

God, i was going to write only 5, and i have the feeling i'm forgetting some shows....

• 6 months later...

I had so many favorites as a kid!

Rugrats, All Grown Up, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Rocket Power, Pokémon, Chalkzone, the Wild Thornberries, SpongeBob, The Fairly Oddparents, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Recess, My Life as a Teenage Robot, American Dragon:JL, Kim Possible, Blue's Clues, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Proud Family, Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Rolie Polie Olie, Camp Lazlo,Tom and Jerry, Scooby Do, Looney Toons, Aladdin (the series), Emperor's New School, Lilo and Stitch (the series), Magic School Bus, Veggie Tales etc. etc.

Now: MLP:FiM. That is the only cartoon I watch nowadays. Not interested in any cartoon at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

I barely watched TV when I was a kid, I was mostly outside riding on my bike or indoors playing with my toys. TV wasn't really something that brought me enjoyment, because its just a matter of seeing something on a screen and not actually doing anything. However, when I did watched TV there are a few I enjoyed seeing.....

1. Bill Nye The Science Guy (Who could forget him?)

2. A bit of Pokemon

3. And....... *Drumroll*

My favorite's include Blue's Clues, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Powerpuff Girls, Pokémon, Winnie the Pooh, Kim Possible, DuckTales, Wallace & Gromit, House of Mouse, Little Mermaid: the series, Recess, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Popeye, School House Rock, Thomas & Friends, Wiggles, Phineas & Ferb, Bear in the Big Blue House, too many to list!

And recently Gravity Falls, Wander over Yonder, Doraemon, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil are new shows I'm currently watching.

Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Doug, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Tiny Toons Adventures, Animaniacs...

...I'm sure there are more...

• 5 weeks later...

Steven Universe, hands down. Not only is it made by Rebecca Sugar, but it stars people like Estelle and has a bumpin' soundtrack and story. 

Edited by Jacket

Pokemon and Rugrats were my favourite shows when I was around 5-8. Loved Garfield when I was 9-11(parents thought I was too old) and liked Recess for awhile around that time too. Simpsons/Futurama took dominence in my pre-teen/teen years. My favourite movie series as a kid was Land Before Time which looking back the first movie was good but all of it's 500 sequals are really stupid.