80 users have voted

1. 1. Which kind are you?

• The Analyzer
    • The Love-And-Tolerator
    • The Reluctant One
    • The Fanatic
    • The Artist
    • The Real-Life Brony

I think I'm a mix betwen the Real Life Brony and the Love and Tolerater. I do have some merch and I do express it to my friends. I am also not very easy to be insulted (about the fandom) or trolled. I think it's a pretty good mix :3

I'm a hybrid of the artist and real life kinds.

I'm working on a pony game, making art, but I'm more interested in my non-pony projects.

I consider being a brony as part of my identity, but I only own a Derpy T-shirt and I don't force others to "convert", and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I'm definitely an Analyzer. Writing detailed fanfiction and loving the show for its' details as well as it's overall elements describes me pretty well.

I don't really think any of these represent exactly the particular type of fan that I am. Maybe I'm a mix of the Analyzer, the Fanatic, and maybe the love and tolerator and the reluctant Nah, I don't really think I'm much for either of these. Basically I don't create any art of fanfiction, I want to, yet I appreciate the show for its characters and values. I try to take them to heart, but I don't have many friends in real life because of my current living situation, I don't really have much time to meet people. I also have zero money to buy anything pony related, and have too much time to spend at home. I just enjoy the show. I haven't made anything for it, I'm not a super-duper-fanatic, it hasn't changed my world view, and I don't have a pony shirt for every day of the week. I simply love and enjoy the show.

I'm simply a brony.

Sort of a Fanatic, but only with certain people because I know it gets their jimmies rustled.

I'm more of an Artist (ha!) and a Real-Life Brony. Artist for (no-so) obvious reasons, and Real-Life for converting people. I should really be keeping a tally of my kills conversions. :ph34r:

• 4 months later...

I stumbled across this image recently, and of course, I couldn't help but post it here.

img-1188943-1-oqiWThu.jpg

?I am most definitely the Analyzer - Dozens of fics, even more headcanons, and lengthy show interpretation sessions shove me so far into that corner I can't even see the other camps from where I'm sitting, even though I do some visual art on the side.

So, out of curiosity - which one (or more than one) are you, and why?

Oh, and if anyone knows who made this image, please let me know so I can credit them.

Edited by Winged Anomaly

What about the "just likes watching a TV show" kind of brony? I feel left out, since I am none of the brony types you mentioned :c 

I kid of course, but really, how many bronies fit into one of the categories? 

• Brohoof 4

What about the "just likes watching a TV show" kind of brony? I feel left out, since I am none of the brony types you mentioned :c 

I kid of course, but really, how many bronies fit into one of the categories? 

Oh, I doubt anyone perfectly fits into one of these categories.  I was just asking about which one bronies felt they fit into the best :P

I'll just stick to the Love-and-Tolerate one.

I like voicing my opinions though, and that doesn't mean I welcome open arms every Hasbro's decisions, but chances are you won't ever see me angry at something or someone.

And I can't be trollled either. I received a special troll commando training from a friend of mine.

Edited by Akihiro

I can only pick one?

Harsh.

Analyzer + Love and Tolerate. (except I don't make friends as I'm a bit mean when displaying my ability to allow everything a worth of opinion and when defending that)

You can make it so that people can pick more than one?  Oops.  *facedesk*

I'll go fix that.  picking more than one helps avoid the pigeonholing issue nicely XD

Edit: fixed the living crap out of that poll.

Edited by Winged Anomaly

It saddens me that there is no category for the Haven Brony. Of which there is only one of.

But, I guess if I just HAVE to pick from those then I'd be the real life brony more than anything, minus the stupid conversion part.

With a little bit of the artist on the side and even less of the fanatic side.

• Brohoof 1