Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash and Derpy Figures at Hot Topic

Creamy Arty

For those of you who aren't aware, Hot Topic is now selling figures of Rainbow Dash and Derpy on their website and in stores. Rainbow is still available for online purchase but Derpy is out of stock, probably indefinitely. According to something I saw on Equestria Daily yesterday, it's still quite rare to find these in actual stores, but some have them. Some, such as the one at Virginia Center Commons. There were two of each pony and I bought one of each:

post-6104-0-14315300-1350193219_thumb.jpg

The quality of these figures is pretty good. The form is as show-accurate as anything can be without making the transition to the third dimension look creepy.

post-6104-0-41321300-1350193745_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-27288600-1350193741_thumb.jpg

Note how Derpy's name is not printed on the box. Instead they've put "I <3 [Derpy's face]"

post-6104-0-14315300-1350193219_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-27288600-1350193741_thumb.jpg

post-6104-0-41321300-1350193745_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

I must attempt to acquire these to supplement my other official Derpy figure from Comic-Con. I hope I can find one around here, or online for not an insanely high price.

I am interested. Do you know how much they are?

I don't remember where, but I remember reading at one of your posts saying that you don't particularly enjoy the show to the point of bronyness or something like that, then, why would you want to get a toy?

I don't remember where, but I remember reading at one of your posts saying that you don't particularly enjoy the show to the point of bronyness or something like that, then, why would you want to get a toy?

I have no idea on what you are talking about.

I have no idea on what you are talking about.

I know that I have read some post of you somewhere, I know what I'm saying but I don't feel like stalking you right now :P

maybe later! :ph34r:

ok hehe...pretend that I didn't say anything and continue with your things! ^_^

I want it NOW!, if I had the money anyway... the packaging is PERFECT and gender neutral... who ever made that packaging should get a EPIC BROHOOF!

Edited by Ethan Pow

I want it NOW!, if I had the money anyway... the packaging is PERFECT and gender neutral... who ever made that packaging should get a EPIC BROHOOF!

Epic brohoof you say?

Posted Image

Anyways....those ponies look amazing! I would no doubt get the derpy one! I got to keep my eye open next time I go to hot topic!

• Brohoof 1

I am interested. Do you know how much they are?

WANT! MUST...GO..TO...HOT...TOPIC! DERPY WOULD LOOK AWESOME ON MY DESK AND MY BFF WOULD LOOOOVE A RAINBOW DASH! Anyone know the cost? Or if they're in every Hot Topic?

They cost me $14.50 each. Don't be surprised if demand spikes and the price follows suit.

They aren't in very many stores yet. Derpy quickly sold out on their website and probably won't be back for a week or two, at least.

I would totally love to get more pony merchandise, and I would totally like want to get those but Hot Topic kinda scares me a bit.

I hate Hot Topic. If not for Pony novelties I would never set foot in there. It's like it's Halloween every day in Hot Topic. Sure, it's a weird place, but I have to admit that the employees at the one I go to are pretty nice. It's a store like any other, just incredibly tacky.

Nice find @@Artemis! I managed to order Derpy online before they went out of stock. (again) I'll have to get Rainbow Dash later.

From what I can tell, they appear to be about the same size as the Fashion Style ponies but with solid hair and a different body mold.

I just got my Rainbow Dash in the mail today, and I am very pleased by it. I never bought any of the brushables before, because they just didn't seem like my thing...but this is almost perfect! 

Edited by Crutch
  • Brohoof 2

Dang, that really is about as good as they can get!!! Certainly a lot better than anything Hasbro's actually come out with!!! Thanks for sharing Artemis!!!! :D

Thanks for giving us an unboxed view, . I don't think I'll be unboxing mine unless I get another.

Do they sell any others?

Not at this time. I haven't even heard rumors that they'll make others. They're probably still testing the waters, so to speak.

D'aaaww...they both look so cute! Not sure if it's the pic or not, but Rainbow's hair looks quite inaccurate. Her hair needs to be accurate (For some reason I get bothered if something of the figure isn't accurate with the show, so don't mind me :P)!

Anyways, I'm too lazy to search these up on Hot Topic, but what's the price? Hopefully it's not expensive...perhaps it's 20 bucks or more? *Sigh*....I'll probably have to save up. But other than Rainbow's color design, the figure itself is very detailed. Looks like a great collector's figure! Pretty neat! Thanks for posting! :D

Hopefully they have these at my Hot Topic....with my luck, probably not, but you never know! When I can, I will get these! :wub:

@, wait!!! that Derpy and Rainbow Dash didn't look so good inside the box, I was like meh! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

but I have to say that Derpy out of the box, looks really good! better than the hasbro toys!! and I don't even like Derpy!!!

aahhhhhh!!! I want Rarity, Fluttershy or Pinkie u_u

• Brohoof 1