Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

Is there anypony here that plays Pokemon competitively? I've been doing it since early gen 5, but my interest seems to be waning. I think I'll get back into it when X/Y come out. My favorite tier to play in is UU, and my favorite Pokemon to use, as well as my favorite in general, is Swoobat. It is so underrated, but it's a monster when used right.

Well I am sure my name will tell you what my favourite Pokemon is. ^-^

373.png

I love Pokemon so much. I mainly grew up with Gen 3/4, so thats why I am so fond of Gen 3, Salamence in particular. I like the idea of a small Pokemon wishing for something, only to have its hopes and dreams come true! =)

Is there anypony here that plays Pokemon competitively? I've been doing it since early gen 5, but my interest seems to be waning. I think I'll get back into it when X/Y come out. My favorite tier to play in is UU, and my favorite Pokemon to use, as well as my favorite in general, is Swoobat. It is so underrated, but it's a monster when used right.

I don't, though I sometimes try to build a team that is up to competitive standards. I do enjoy watching competitive matches though, mostly tiers below OU. I've recently gained an interest in PU because Mawile is one of the cutest pokemon in existence, one I've always loved despite it having terrible stats and I want to try out a sheer force variant so bad. 

I love encountering shinies. It doesn't really change gameplay, but it just feels good to find something so rare, that it would take you almost a whole year to find (maybe even more). I have only encountered one non-event shiny. I lost my *FOOP*ing mind. But then I realized something. I thought to myself: "Why the hell am I freaking out about a freaking Rattata?". After those thoughts crossed my mind, I got really sad that it wasn't something I would use. So I murdered it in cold blood and fed it's body to the magikarps. :'(

*whispers* Shiny Jolteon... you will be mine someday....

Favorite Pokemon: Luxray. I really got attached to my Luxray, playing through Diamond. I ran through the entire game without looking anything up. (I stopped playing pokemon shortly after Gen 2 came out, and randomly picked up Daimond one day and started playing.) I thought Shinx was a psychic-type when I first saw it (Due to the name and coloring). The first time I nicknamed a Pokemon (Her name is Lexi). First pokemon I had that never fainted. First Level 100 Pokemon.

First Shiny: Steelix (Diamond). I actually encountered one and it knocked itsself out with double-edge. two battles later, I encountered another one with rock head and caught it.

Current Shiny count: 3? Steelix(Dia), Cinccino(B1), and Pikachu(FR). I think I might have another. Not sure.

I am a huge Pokemon fan.I am told that i am lot like Ash in terms of passion and dedication for writing. i learn something different thing i like from Pokemon i learn patience and hard work.

Ohaiber

I am a HUGE Pokemon fan. I have all generations and have 649 Pokemans! I have entered and won many trading card championships and have a binder with all 150 original Pokemon cards.

Not for sale. Ever.

However I have only seen diamond and pearl anime on Cartoon Network awhile ago..

Any Pokemon questions just hit me up.

(edited)

Oh please. I don't like Pokemon. I LOVE IT!!! For epic Pokemon Cards see my Deviantart. For my love for my precious Charizard Blazer just watch this video. :D I made it myself. Oh and they are also famfic characters please dont make fun of me lol. :3

Edited by MyShiningArmor

Well I Thought I Might Aswell Join in Wynaut :3

Well I Love Pokemon, It's What I grew Up With,

Mostly The 2/3 Gens My Favorite Gen All Together Is Really Gen 3,

But the Game With The Best Storyline For Me Has To be Black/White 2

Well Anyways My 2 Favorite Pokemon Are

Shifty And Manectric

manectric_doodle_by_haychel-d4czzck.png

pokemon_redesign__shiftry_by_harley_owen

Apologies For The Massive Pictures :3

And Sylveon As a Fighting Type.... Uhh.. No Comment :3

sylveon as a fighting type? kind of hard to believe but it does sound more likely than a flying or bug type. can you link to the promo?

Sure thing. It is not a certainty that Sylveon will be a Fighting type, but it does seem to be looking that way. Either that, or Pokemon Smash is doing a great job of trolling everyone. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arrdKZau99E

Ahhh, Pokemon!

I grew up with Pokemon. I was probably about eight years old when it came to the U.S. When I was twelve, I made friends with a girl who was a die-hard Pokemon fan. I quickly followed suit, and soon enough I was obsessed with Pokemon. Yep, those were the days of my youth...Now get off my lawn! ;)

As for my favorite Pokemon, I can't really choose! Maybe Espeon.

309ihqt.png

Yes, I did draw this a while back. :)

one of my favourite pokemon games even though I havn't played many is pokemon colleseum, ahhh the graphics, THE GRAPHICS oh my god awesome! tongue.png

The graphics are top notch. But, unfortunately, the story leaves a whole lot to be desired. It's still a good game, but really dissapionting.

My favorite has to be Soul Silver. Just because your pokemon follow you around, and that's awesome.

Sure thing. It is not a certainty that Sylveon will be a Fighting type, but it does seem to be looking that way. Either that, or Pokemon Smash is doing a great job of trolling everyone. img-1435172-1-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

well that video was delightfully vague. it certainly does look like they're having a lot of fun trolling everybody at least

I love pokemon! I grew up with it and its been a part of my life ever since really!

I think among my favorite pokemon are Scizor, Umbreon, Ralts, and Sceptile. 

I think my favorite type is probably grass or steel.

But yeah I love pokemon really :).

Ah, you bring up a good point, Zygen. You have reminded me that I should probably mention my favorite type of Pokemon too. :P I must admit that, when it comes down to it, my favorite type of Pokemon would be psychic. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I started playing Ruby emulated on my laptop. My team is Torchic, Aron, Phanpy, Natu, Kabuto, and Squirtle. 

I didn't get to the first gym yet because I'm raising them all to level 10 first

Edit: Ice types are the best and need more love 

Edited by Oshawott

I started playing Ruby emulated on my laptop. My team is Torchic, Aron, Phanpy, Natu, Kabuto, and Squirtle. 

I didn't get to the first gym yet because I'm raising them all to level 10 first

Edit: Ice types are the best and need more love 

Are you cheating? None of those Pokemon except for Torchic can be caught that early, and some of them are not even available in Ruby. huh.png

(edited)

its very tempting to cheat in roms. I know I have. I had this silver rom and I used a cheat to make it so that every pokemon I encountered was shiny. it got annoying after a while because I couldn't run away from wild encounters with that cheat on =P

Edited by silverreverb

So we got some new info today. You can rely on Serebii, as always. The most interesting was that there are a few options of customization for your trainer now, which include skin tone and hair color. I wish you could choose them separately, though. Oh well, with Gamefreak it's always baby steps.

OMG, though. The new bird Pokemon is absolutely adorable. In fact, it's easily the cutest out of all of the beginning of the adventure bird Pokemon, if you ask me.

tumblr_mmnm2yjSdN1rozrseo1_r2_1280.png

Picture spoilered because it's huge.

• Brohoof 3

So we got some new info today. You can rely on Serebii, as always. The most interesting was that there are a few options of customization for your trainer now, which include skin tone and hair color. I wish you could choose them separately, though. Oh well, with Gamefreak it's always baby steps. OMG, though. The new bird Pokemon is absolutely adorable. In fact, it's easily the cutest out of all of the beginning of the adventure bird Pokemon, if you ask me. 

img-1455581-1-tumblr_mmnm2yjSdN1rozrseo1

Picture spoilered because it's huge.

D'aw, that bird is pretty cute. :wub:

We also got a kung-fu panda now, who-ah! :angry:

The new lizard and goat seem okay too.

Anyway, hope any of you with B2/W2 don't forget to download Deoxys this month! So happy I have a legit one lol. :D

(edited)

Hold on... did that page say there was rideable pokemon!? When did that news hit? Am I just super late as usual?

And yes, that truly is the cutest of all the beginning of the adventure bird pokemon. But not the cutest pokemon ever, that title belongs to plusle... or maybe eevee... or maybe shaymin (land forme)... or maybe mawile wub.png

Edited by MuteMutt

Trainer customization?

Go ahead, Nintendo. Keep adding things to X/Y that I've been wanting in a Pokemon game since Gen III. I don't mind. It's not like a wedding has me completely broke or anything.

sad.png