Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Boogers! 
nah im just kidding. i have a couple of different collections. one is a collection of model cars that are accurate to the smallest detail. That proved to be expensive since the last one i bought ran me up to $1,024.65. I then switched gears(car humor pun haha) To coins from around the world. It was originally started by a family member. The collection is pretty strong and the coins are valued at $10,000 dollars.-i had a coin expert look them over.

• Brohoof 1

Fellow Moonie! 

What stuff do you have? :3

Are you getting the rereleased sailor moon manga?

Do you have any of the wands or plushies from the 90's? 

OMG! I have all kinds of stuff! the old dolls, scout guides, the spiral heart moon rod, figures, old and new manga, stickers, plushes, lanyards, some of the new GE releases, Fellow moonie feel free to message me anytime! My avatar is sailor moon inspired. I can't wait for the new anime! My favorite senshi are Neptune and Jupiter.

I collect Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little Pony merchandise, as well as Batman blu rays.

I also collect guitars, but that's less about collecting and more about band necessity... aha.

OMG! I have all kinds of stuff! the old dolls, scout guides, the spiral heart moon rod, figures, old and new manga, stickers, plushes, lanyards, some of the new GE releases, Fellow moonie feel free to message me anytime! My avatar is sailor moon inspired. I can't wait for the new anime! My favorite senshi are Neptune and Jupiter.

oooh the spiral heart moon rod!  Which plushes you got?

These are mine

IMG_2593_zpsacfdf246.jpg

I was super excited when I won the wand and broach in an auction this year. I also love the cosmic heart compact necklace they came out with this year. :3

IMG_2548.jpg

yeah I like your avatar a lot I was excited when I saw it. I"m kind of tempted to buy the decorate your own pony from hasbro and make ones of the scouts :3.  My favorite is Jupiter ! Then Saturn . Have you ever cosplayed?

Some more pics of my collection:

133_4236.jpg

133_4204.jpg

133_4194.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Dang you have an awesome collection! You have a sailor Ceres plush!? I'm so jealous! T-T

These are mine

IMG_2593_zpsacfdf246.jpg

I was super excited when I won the wand and broach in an auction this year. I also love the cosmic heart compact necklace they came out with this year. :3

IMG_2548.jpg

yeah I like your avatar a lot I was excited when I saw it. I"m kind of tempted to buy the decorate your own pony from hasbro and make ones of the scouts :3.  My favorite is Jupiter ! Then Saturn . Have you ever cosplayed?

133_4236.jpg

133_4204.jpg

133_4194.jpg

Dang you have an awesome collection! You have a sailor Ceres plush!? I'm so jealous! T-T I'll post some pics of mine if you'd like!

These are mine

IMG_2593_zpsacfdf246.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

133_4236.jpg

133_4204.jpg

133_4194.jpg

Your the most dedicated collector I know up to date.  How do you keep all of that in one house?  It seems like it would be everywhere, but it looks like all of it is VERY well organized and neatly put away or on display! :o

Dang you have an awesome collection! You have a sailor Ceres plush!? I'm so jealous! T-T Dang you have an awesome collection! You have a sailor Ceres plush!? I'm so jealous! T-T I'll post some pics of mine if you'd like!

Yeah I got the amazon quartet for like 70-100$ which is a good price considering they usually sell for 75$ each. I hope to someday do a Sailor Ceres cosplay :3 . I guess my favorite plush is the helios plush I made while in Japan :3.

Yeah you should post pics!

Your the most dedicated collector I know up to date.  How do you keep all of that in one house?  It seems like it would be everywhere, but it looks like all of it is VERY well organized and neatly put away or on display! :o

The scary thing is that's all in my 8 by 10 feet room ,My mom is anti stuff being cluttered in the rest of the house . So it's either got to be in my room , my "dads" (as it used to be my older brothers) room closet , the garage or the attic (which is kind of noman's land.

I try to keep my stuff well organized (I do a reorganizing at least once a year to help with this) 

When I finally get my own place I'm gonna have so much stuff on display XD 

However the top shelf to the white book case has gotten a bit more crowded lately because I've been buying and displaying my blind bags and brushables and castle on my dresser (which used to have other stuff.

This is before I got bit by the gotta collect 'em all for the blind bags...

133_5721-2.jpg

I'll be working on new ways to display the blind bags tomorrow XD

This is what would happen if I won the lottery:

http://sakkysmoonbag.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Moon-Collection-VIII-190767941

Twilight sparkle plush from Walmart

D7331954-BD38-4E27-B35D-D54680F99CD6-478

The mane six hashro collection and dress up Celestia

23151429-7687-47B4-8FE5-7FE111E83B0F-478

MLP blind bag collection and random figures and fluttershy with wings

3A4EF7EB-BAA1-4B97-A146-243EA431F096-478

MLP calendar, coloring book, and wedding DVD

3129BE8D-2DE2-4EAA-B122-0F359DA36209-478FBE234E1-4BA9-4D8B-895B-77B95BDCBEFF-4781F7C12DA-E0C1-4E13-9F35-D4E51E4C6747-478EDA00AFE-F3B7-4AEC-834F-43367F7A00BD-478

• Brohoof 1

Mlphgwlt2.jpg

I carry this wallet everywhere!

hottopic-fluttershybuds.jpg

I think I'm going to get some Rarity earbuds as well!

hottopic-lanyard.jpg

I love my lanyard! :3

10-PCS-my-little-pony-Loose-Action-Figur

I have this set including the entire mane 6 set (excluding fluttershy) I also have sown random glitter blind bag ponies.

41QVmU%2BRGTL.jpg51gEr0KZR9L._SY445_.jpg

I also have a twilightlicious shirt that still have the tags that I may trade for that twilight time traveler shirt. I have some random buttons I got time traveling twilight, fluttershy that says yay on it, and a rarity that says fabulous on it.

I also added a Trixie and Lyra pony to my collection! I found them at big lots really cheap!

13535894340711738313036.jpeg

I recommend getting this to all true fans! You get 6 packs of trading cards and a checklist for the cards.

All new and old fans need season one of the show so you don't have to keep watching it on YouTube!

shout_factory_my_little_pony_friendship_

Post pics of your Sailor Moon stuffs!

I really want to get a Princess Luna T shirt I love the princesses

I need to take a pic of all my ponies. I though I had taken one but I can't find it (might be on my camera that's acting up though)

Here's a couple of my MLP plushes

133_5726.jpg

And these two that I made :3

133_0396_zpsc4a0fce0.jpg

Mlphgwlt2.jpg I carry this wallet everywhere! hottopic-fluttershybuds.jpg I think I'm going to get some Rarity earbuds as well! hottopic-lanyard.jpg I love my lanyard! :3 10-PCS-my-little-pony-Loose-Action-Figur I have this set including the entire mane 6 set (excluding fluttershy) I also have sown random glitter blind bag ponies. 41QVmU%2BRGTL.jpg51gEr0KZR9L._SY445_.jpg I also have a twilightlicious shirt that still have the tags that I may trade for that twilight time traveler shirt. I have some random buttons I got time traveling twilight, fluttershy that says yay on it, and a rarity that says fabulous on it. I also added a Trixie and Lyra pony to my collection! I found them at big lots really cheap! 13535894340711738313036.jpeg I recommend getting this to all true fans! You get 6 packs of trading cards and a checklist for the cards. All new and old fans need season one of the show so you don't have to keep watching it on YouTube! shout_factory_my_little_pony_friendship_

in addition to my hot wheels, i also have a small collection of motivation car related pics hanging over my desk. i made up a collage of design elements and customized cars to inspire me when i start putting my own project car back together. i dont know if it counts as a collection, as i havent contributed to it in a very long time, but i still collected the images as one time. 

i wanna start a collection of vintage firearms eventually, but thats a pricy hobby. 

Music cd's is something I collect and N64 games too! I guess I could say I collect hoodies too since I have so many of them. I have a ton of hats o.O i suppose I collect hats.

I also "collect" N64 games.  The N64 was my first gaming system and I loved it to death, if I'm bored from time to time (and I'm at my grandparents) I'll go on and play it still. 

Hm. I collect Mangas. I don't have much as I use to though. I lost a lot of my mangas somehow after I moved last year. I also collect rubber bands... well.. I'm making a rubber band ball. It's not big at all, but it will be someday. Oh! I also collect MLP Coloring books. I found one with MLP stickers. So made my day. 

My most notable collection would probably be of the original pokemon cards.  My sister and I worked for years trying to get at least one of each of the original 151 monsters from the original sets, and finally completed it last year.  We're very proud of it and like showing it off to people that seem interested.

Edited by antismurf9001

My most notable collection would probably be of the original pokemon cards.  My sister and I worked for years trying to get at least one of each of the original 151 monsters from the original sets, and finally completed it last year.  We're very proud of it and like showing it off to people that seem interested.

Pppppppicturessssssssssssssss Ppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaassssse! I would love to see the set.  Where do you keep it for that matter?  that's a HUGE accomplishment! Congratulations. 

• Brohoof 2

D'uhh...

Dust. I collect dust. Mainly because im sat in the same spot for so long each day that it just accumulates on me. 

But in all seriousness I collect stuff to do with things I like o.O Say...Halo for example. Posters, t-shirts, books, the occasional merchandise thing just because I can. 

And i've started collecting MLP...but...i'm from the UK, so getting anything other than weird looks around here is a long shot when it comes to collecting MLP stuff. 

Derp, and I totally forgot knives. I freaking love knives...

Edited by Creeping Dusk

Pppppppicturessssssssssssssss Ppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaassssse! I would love to see the set.  Where do you keep it for that matter?  that's a HUGE accomplishment! Congratulations. 

Thanks!  :)

Oh boy...  You're going to have to wait a while for pictures.  As much as I'd love to upload pics now, I'm up at school and the collection is at home (a 2-hour drive).  I should be going home within the next few weeks though, so hopefully I'll remember.

My sister and I keep them all in a binder that has sleeved pages.  We've also managed to organize them all by pokedex number.

Edited by antismurf9001

By original do you mean the "base" set (the first one to come out. Or did you also get all of like the Jungle Set and the Rocket set and/or the Gym sets?

I wouldn't be surprised if I have most of the "base set" (excluding some rares like venasaur (sp?) and I have probably most of the Jungle in English and German.  I remember trading with one person with that goal.  Gah makes me want to do it. But it would take a bit to disassemble my decks to find out.  Plus it's bad enough I'm going crazy buying ponies >>;; . I was also thinking of collecting pokemon figurines. I"m such an collectacholic >>;

Thanks!  :)

Oh boy...  You're going to have to wait a while for pictures.  As much as I'd love to upload pics now, I'm up at school and the collection is at home (a 2-hour drive).  I should be going home within the next few weeks though, so hopefully I'll remember.

My sister and I keep them all in a binder that has sleeved pages.  We've also managed to organize them all by pokedex number.

Oh my god, this is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.  Organized in the original pokedex number.  Sheesh how amazing must it felt to finally finish your collection?  Also there must have been a slight melancholy feeling for actually finishing it right?

By original do you mean the "base" set (the first one to come out. Or did you also get all of like the Jungle Set and the Rocket set and/or the Gym sets?

Well, sort of.  It depends on when certain monsters were actually released.  You see, we weren't trying to get a, for example, a complete set of Base Set 1 cards, we only cared about the monsters, so Trainer cards and energies were ignored.  We tried to get as many as we could from their earliest appearance, but there are many that weren't released until Jungle/Fossil/Base Set 2, such as Scyther, Pinsir, Gengar, Aerodactyl, etc.  I don't believe that we got all of them from their earliest appearance, but none from the final collection come from after Base Set 2.

Oh my god, this is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.  Organized in the original pokedex number.  Sheesh how amazing must it felt to finally finish your collection?  Also there must have been a slight melancholy feeling for actually finishing it right?

It was pretty awesome.  I don't know quite how long it took, but I think that it was over a decade (granted, there was a 5+ year period where we didn't get any cards).  I wouldn't say melancholy is the right word.  More like relief.  You see, we hadn't obsessed over finishing the collection for years.  It was just something in the back of our minds that we always thought, "Yeah, we should finish this eventually."  The opportunity arose to finally finish it just last year when one of my friends from high school who had dedicated themselves to aiding the collection found copies of the last three monsters that we were missing (blastoise, gengar, and pinsir).  Of course I jumped on the opportunity, and now that little voice is no longer nagging me to finish it.

Well, sort of.  It depends on when certain monsters were actually released.  You see, we weren't trying to get a, for example, a complete set of Base Set 1 cards, we only cared about the monsters, so Trainer cards and energies were ignored.  We tried to get as many as we could from their earliest appearance, but there are many that weren't released until Jungle/Fossil/Base Set 2, such as Scyther, Pinsir, Gengar, Aerodactyl, etc.  I don't believe that we got all of them from their earliest appearance, but none from the final collection come from after Base Set 2.

It was pretty awesome.  I don't know quite how long it took, but I think that it was over a decade (granted, there was a 5+ year period where we didn't get any cards).  I wouldn't say melancholy is the right word.  More like relief.  You see, we hadn't obsessed over finishing the collection for years.  It was just something in the back of our minds that we always thought, "Yeah, we should finish this eventually."  The opportunity arose to finally finish it just last year when one of my friends from high school who had dedicated themselves to aiding the collection found copies of the last three monsters that we were missing (blastoise, gengar, and pinsir).  Of course I jumped on the opportunity, and now that little voice is no longer nagging me to finish it.

Honestly I could not keep that much dedication to complete a collection of that magnitude.  Again congrats on the accomplishment! :P I wsh I had dedication like that and something to show for it.  :(