Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I'm one of those people that just really love collecting things.

I collected Transformers until some years ago when I more or less left the fandom, but I still have my collection and I am awaiting adequate display space. This is easily my biggest collection.

Like many kids, I collected Pokémon cards, and while I don't collect them any more, I still love them and so kept them.

I collect anime figures/plushies, though I don't have very many, mostly due to cost and (lack of) space.

I collect military uniforms and paraphernalia, mostly from the former East Germany. Again, a small collection from lack of space.

While I don't consider it a proper collection, I do seem to have a habit of buying all manner of buttons, pins, and badges.

And most recently, I've begun an MLP collection in earnest.

@ FMStorm, ahhh cool. what guns do you have? I want to get a bolt action springfield rifle and a crossbow :D and what's a blind bag pony? :S

The 1903 Springfield is a great choice, that is on my list to acquire one day. I have all sorts, what ever catches my eye. I have 3 ARs, a nazi ppk, a pps-43 smg, a .22 stg44, and (my favorite) a colt .357 magnum just to name a few. A blind bag pony is one of those 2" tall ponies that comes in a foil bag. You can't see which pony you get, so it's suposed to be a mystery. Luckily, the interbutts has found a way to tell who's inside by the code on the bag. They are show accurate and their small size is perfect for today's closet brony on the go.

I collect memories of myself driving, it's a collection were I just drive cars and collect memories from driving them. So I also keep a list of all the cars I've driven. I don't remember how many I have driven but I of course keep adding to my collection. I don't really collect anything else at the moment. Plan on collecting a lot of cars in the future. So yay!~

(edited)

Video Games, I had over 1,000 unique items ranging from Atari 2600 to Xbox360 in my collection at last count. I have quite a few interesting and uncommon things buried in there as well. 

I have a few smaller merch collections as well. 

Edited by Shoboni

I have a Disney toy collection that has around 60-70 toys in it.

I still add on to it whenever I can, but they're kept in my closet, to keep safe so that my future children can have them.

I can think of three things that I currently/used to collect.

I used to collect trading cards such as Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. but I don't really do it anymore.

Plushies. I used to have a ton of these things, but I don't collect them like I used to.

I do, however, collect interesting forms of currency, though mostly coins.

What do I collect? The souls of my enemies.  :mellow:

Nah, I don't really collect anything. Although I've been known to like various items in TF2. But, I'd not yet call it a "collection". I've hardly got anything...  :blush:

I definitely don't collect decapitated heads in my fridge!

4572.tumblr_5F00_lrocgkLILx1qfgjtno1_5F0

I like to collect old things i find buried underground,colored pencils,Costume pieces,

hats,video games,consoles,and other art supplies!

My bro used to collect cool looking pocket knives and lighters!

He collects hats now,we call him the Mad hatter!

I believe that's it!

(edited)

It might sound strange, but I collect perfume! :lol: 

I currently have 32 different kinds of oils and perfumes, both vintage and new-age. The oldest perfume I have is a bottle of Evening in Paris in the original WWII packaging. Very limited edition. My current favorite to use is Candy Baby from Victoria's Secret, a cotton candy and vanilla scent. Not that I'm not an internal five year old or anything... :blink: 

I also collect manga, comic books, old glass bottles, seashells, foreign money, and a huge horde of lipgloss. I'm super feminine; go sue me!   :derp:

Edited by MaryManatee
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anything, and everything Anime/manga related. If it is something I like, I have the volume, dvd's, games, and other merchandise related to it. If I don't, I will be buying it eventually.

I also have a small collection of ornamental weapons, and one gemstone display showing the different kinds of Quartz.

Edited by Hayze

Eh, honestly I don't collect anything much really, i'm a pretty boring person. Unless you count collecting pokemon games or pokemon in the games, which I'm not even good at and haven't been doing long really. I also stupidly got rid of a bunch of event pokemon I use to have because younger me deleted a bunch of my data.

So yeah, even that I'm pretty crappy at if it even counts.

So yeah I don't collect much of anything at all.

Eh, honestly I don't collect anything much really, i'm a pretty boring person. Unless you count collecting pokemon games or pokemon in the games, which I'm not even good at and haven't been doing long really. I also stupidly got rid of a bunch of event pokemon I use to have because younger me deleted a bunch of my data.

So yeah, even that I'm pretty crappy at if it even counts.

So yeah I don't collect much of anything at all.

If you have Meloetta I will find you, and murder you, and then move it onto my Pokemon white 2 save file. I am so sad I missed it's event release T.T.

If you have Meloetta I will find you, and murder you, and then move it onto my Pokemon white 2 save file. I am so sad I missed it's event release T.T.

Thats the thing, i don't have any pokemon event wise anymore, I deleted them all when i was young and stupid.

Most of the ones I had where older pokemon games and stuff anyways, but yeah.

I didn't ever have Meloetta though. Heck I don't even have freaking victini. Which was like an on release for Black and white or whatever.

Only pokemon that could be considered rare I have right now is Metwo lol. I don't think I've got any other particularly great pokemon, and again no event pokemon. :/.

Wellllllllll, this is going to sound creepy to you guys.... but I collect old Furby's. It's just something about old animatronics that interest me.
And old computers, old OS's are nice.

I love video games, and that includes collecting things related to video games, whether it be the games themselves, the consoles, or the different memorabillia

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's a list of things that I collect:

-Unemployment benefits.
-Unwarranted hate.
-Movies.
-Star Wars literature.

-Instruments. Mainly guitars, and basses.
-SOME pony merch. I'm not a huge on material things, but I like to have a few poni toys lying around.

Edited by Sickman

I collect money.

No, not coins. Money. Money, money, moooooney. :P

No, seriously. I collect some LEGOs, D&D miniatures, and I have a random box of old stamps I don't know what to do with. :umad:

• 2 weeks later...

As I was cleaning my room and organizing stuff, I began to wonder about any collections other people might have. As for me, I'm slowly waiting for Fallout to happen so have a bottle cap collection >:3 Soon I'll be able to afford a meal in the world of Fallout!!! Anywho..... Any weird/cool/normal collections out there?

(edited)

Well I used to collect these things

kapsyl%281%29_big.jpg

I had around 7400 of them... I saved for years. But once my dad threw them away just like that ;~;

oh hey! I didnt read the OP x)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

anyhow, i collect scalemodels of GT bikes. i have maybe 30 of them now. my favorite is the yamaha yzm R1 in the colorscheme of valentino rossie/fiat racing team :3

Edited by DashForever

Well I used to collect these things

img-1695530-1-kapsyl(1)_big.jpg

I had around 7400 of them... I saved for years. But once my dad threw them away just like that ;~;

oh hey! I didnt read the OP x)

You have no clue how I would pay for that many caps.... like... a lot... I feel for ya man. I really do.

Thankfully my dad feeds my addiction and buys me glass bottled sodas whenever a chance arises so... yea.